Markham cops charged with stealing fr...

Markham cops charged with stealing from local business

There are 11 comments on the The Southtown Star story from Nov 21, 2012, titled Markham cops charged with stealing from local business. In it, The Southtown Star reports that:

Two police officers from south suburban Markham police officers, including the son of the village's mayor, have been charged with stealing thousands of dollars from a local business owner.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Southtown Star.

Top Cop

Oak Forest, IL

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Well what can I say?
shaw

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Not suprised at all. Look at the department they work for.
midloguy30

Midlothian, IL

#3 Nov 24, 2012
not surprising at all
wow

Kansas City, MO

#4 Dec 1, 2012
Look at the town, not talking about people that are west of I57, or the ones that are stuck,
msnikki

South Holland, IL

#5 Dec 1, 2012
They don't have the best reputation and these

actions just backs my theory
Taser1

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 6, 2013
Damn Starks! From S.W.A.T. TO S.W.A.P.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#7 Jan 9, 2013
What do you expect from a shine PD
pat

Oak Forest, IL

#8 Jan 9, 2013
Joker wrote:
What do you expect from a shine PD
Are the mobbed up white police depts in the northern and western suburbs any better?
xpo

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Taser1 wrote:
Damn Starks! From S.W.A.T. TO S.W.A.P.
There's a real good chance that Starks doesn't know what S.W.A.P. stands for. He thought that being a Markham Cop was a work alternative program! He should have stayed with drawing swastikas on memos instead of trying to hang with the gangsters!
Dixie

Oak Forest, IL

#10 Jan 12, 2013
You should leave Raspusha Raquel Dawson alone. She served her time. She didnt know anything about her squeeze Starks stealing. Just because she doing him dont mean that she spending the money. Gangbanging her thing. Poor poor Markham Police got so many problem childs.
Blabbermouth

Chicago, IL

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Dixie wrote:
You should leave Raspusha Raquel Dawson alone. She served her time. She didnt know anything about her squeeze Starks stealing. Just because she doing him dont mean that she spending the money. Gangbanging her thing. Poor poor Markham Police got so many problem childs.
Raquel AKA Monkeon is a thief as well with MANY a shoplifting arrests on her CQH...like they say...Birds of a feather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calumet City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Public Moving and Storage (Sep '16) 8 hr Impressive 435
Glenwood Academy - EEOC Investigation for Discr... 17 hr MoreCasesFiled 37
You're an old time Riverdale/Dolton resident if... (Nov '09) Fri C Worthington 1,039
News Body identified as Nailah Franklin (Sep '07) Jun 12 anonsdjc 2,667
Riley Wins Jun 9 Jen 2
Child molester boys n girls thief n prostitutes. (Nov '16) Jun 9 Jen 5
Remembering Old Time Harvey (Mar '10) Jun 9 Big Ed 272

Calumet City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calumet City Mortgages