Man Fatally Shot In South Suburban Harvey

Full story: Cbs2chicago.com

Harvey police and the Cook County Medical Examiner's Office today were investigating the fatal shooting of a 19-year-old man in the south suburb.

Willie Lloyd, III, suffered a gunshot wound at 157th ...

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 118 of118
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
comment

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

bahamamama wrote:
These gangs and drugs are plaguing are communities. Society has failed our children and young adults. We are not giving them positive activities to be involved in so, they turn to negative activities. A idle mind is a devil playground. I am calling out to residents, teachers, politicians, community leaders and policemen to come up with a solution to curve these activities. The summer is just around the corner and it will get worse. How many of our black children have to continue to be victims or be victimized by these streets!!!
Policemen you know the drug dealers and gang bangers lets clean up the streets and start having positive events for the young and the old!! We need a towns meeting in Harvey and lets come up with a solution.
Start with the DA* mayor!
Bill

Aiea, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

The mayor don't want to hear all that jive. He thinks everything is OK in Harvey and that the police are doing to great job.
sam daily

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

Willie u will be missed dearly i was born and raised in harvey its a fucking struggle out there to my real Stones and Vicelords dont trip on what these lame ass muthafuckas r saying just know the struggle and remember willie was a good man rip All is well u my brother 20 of em.
EX-Harvey

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

sam daily wrote:
Willie u will be missed dearly i was born and raised in harvey its a fucking struggle out there to my real Stones and Vicelords dont trip on what these lame ass muthafuckas r saying just know the struggle and remember willie was a good man rip All is well u my brother 20 of em.
Stones and Vicelords ruined Harvey! They stand for nothing good at all in America. They are Terrorist organizations. They'll be rooted out as a new administration arrives.If it's such a struggle for gangs to survive, shouldn't that send a message like "Get a real job with benefits based on the education you should have"!?
MISSLOPEZMISSINW ILLIE

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2008

USALAWMAN 375 wrote:
SIR U R RIGHT, "SCR W WILLIE LLOYD. IF WILLIE WAS A CRIMINAL GANG BANGER WHO DESTROYED THE BLACK COMMUNITY ,HE SHOULD DIE FOR HIS CRIMES. IF HE WASNOT A GANG,BANGING CRIMINAL EXCUSE ME. BUT IF HE WAS A GD,BD,VICE LORD, KING COBRA WITH A 45 BEER, SCR W HIM AND THE PIG HE CAME OUT OF.THATS GOES FOR ALL CRIMINALS AND I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR U R OR WAS. DEATH TO CRIMINALS THAT HAS DESTRYOYED AMERICA'S COMMUNITIES. GOD BLESS THE GOOD CITIZENS OF AMERICA - THE NON CRIMINALS:)
1ST OF ALL WHO R U 2 SAY WHAT SUMBODY DESERVES ????
LIL JIMMY WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME !
REGARDLESS 2 WHAT HE DID ON A DAILY BASIS
NOBODY HAD THE RIGHT 2 TAKE HIS LIFE !
sTONE OR NOT ... HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON !
HE COULDNT POSSIBLY HAVE DESTROYED HARVEY MORE THAN WHAT IT ALREADY IS .... LOOK AT THE DAMN POLICE SMUGGLING DRUGS !!!!!!!
Ex-Harvey

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

MISSLOPEZMISSINWILLIE wrote:
<quoted text>
1ST OF ALL WHO R U 2 SAY WHAT SUMBODY DESERVES ????
LIL JIMMY WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME !
REGARDLESS 2 WHAT HE DID ON A DAILY BASIS
NOBODY HAD THE RIGHT 2 TAKE HIS LIFE !
sTONE OR NOT ... HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL PERSON !
HE COULDNT POSSIBLY HAVE DESTROYED HARVEY MORE THAN WHAT IT ALREADY IS .... LOOK AT THE DAMN POLICE SMUGGLING DRUGS !!!!!!!
The police smuggle drugs in conjunction with the gangs. It's all bottom feeding scum, town ruining activity, and..........the "people involved in these activities are LOSERS and FOLLOWERS!! Harvey needs responsible leadership from it's citizens who should be good civic examples. Harvey does not need "Beautiful persons" who are little gang banging punk terrorists who do no good for the town, it's people and let's never forget it's future....the poor innocent children. They are the future tha CAN be taught by example to resurrect Harvey. That is how you can remember your "Stone", by turning the "Bad" he stood for into something pure and good....A legacy to turn Harvey into a law abiding proud place to be from, as I remember!
sue

Peoria, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Judged:

I know you are all sad about the loss of a friend and loved one. But could we PLEASE use proper English on this forum. It seems when people are talking about Harvey or write on this forum they use very poor English and grammer. It's very obvious that you need to sharpen up on your grammer and english skills.

Thank you
dukey head

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

i hate that name but 4 will its notthing still love u missing u always u 2 pat
dukey head

Gurnee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2009

a pat rember when me u and willie got fucked yp that new years willie throuh up in that shoe box we put the shit from the swissers n wish we could go there now DeaD EnD 4 ever R.I.P. willie L JR HooD Rich Bitch
n im 74 still luv
Ex-Harvey

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2009

dukey head wrote:
a pat rember when me u and willie got fucked yp that new years willie throuh up in that shoe box we put the shit from the swissers n wish we could go there now DeaD EnD 4 ever R.I.P. willie L JR HooD Rich Bitch
n im 74 still luv
"DeaD EnD 4 ever"??
Get a life.... Education forever = success.
K.I.P. Didn't yougraduate TTHS yet?
gang expert

Pearland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Judged:

black in subarbs need to saty in subarbs
let white animals duke it out & kill each other
sick of it all

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Judged:

gang expert wrote:
black in subarbs need to saty in subarbs
let white animals duke it out & kill each other
YOU REALLY NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL AND GET AN EDUCATION...An "expert" has intelligence, you can't even spell....ha ha ha
Glenwood Living

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Just wait it will be like this is GLenwood too when they get rid of all the cops. Gangs will take over there too.
sick of it all

South Holland, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

Judged:

Ex-Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
"DeaD EnD 4 ever"??
Get a life.... Education forever = success.
K.I.P. Didn't yougraduate TTHS yet?
Hmmmm, why do you think he's called "Dukey Head"??? Maybe it was supposed to read "Donkey Head" a/k/a "Donkey Ass"???
Melvin25

Dolton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

The police have the authority but not the power to imprision every known drug dealer and gang banger but the don't have the power. That comes from our elected officials. Of course the gang bangers and drug dealers have rights to (only in America!) so unless you are ready to amend the constitution (which I am all for) and take on the ACLU (which I am for as well) there is not much that the police can do. Write your senator and representative. They have the power. Don't blame the police who are the middleman that enforce the politicians decision. Place the blame where it belongs.
uvl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2011

All is well. R. I. P.willie
TX Girl

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Judged:

uvl wrote:
All is well. R. I. P.willie
This entire discussion is horrible, and it breaks my heart. God bless our youth, this community, and all of our hearts.
Lil slank

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

I still remember Willie Lloyd I knew him for years alkns remember you cousin stone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 118 of118
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Calumet City Discussions

Search the Calumet City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,190
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chicagobunny 111
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 14 hr Chicagobunny 3,789
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 21 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,543
Review; Atlantis Gentlemen's club, Atlantis Chi... (May '11) Wed The Dr 79
Pine Grill 1971 (Mar '11) Wed Dillon 11
Steger Days of Music! Tue livingdeadgirlnicole 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Calumet City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Calumet City People Search