How should I feel about this?

How should I feel about this?

Posted in the Callands Forum

mercedezkoor818

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Nov 14, 2013
How should I feel about this?I am 26 years old and my wife is 25. We have been married for almost 5 years and we have two kids 3 and 10 mo. I worked for a business for 9 years in management making pretty good money, but I wasn't very good with the money. I worked all the time, and was not home enough. I decided I wanted to quit my job, and go back and get a college education. I gave my house back to the bank, and negotiated it to where it isn't even on my credit report. No kidding. Now, both my wife and I are full-time students. Having 2 kids, everything is paid for. We live on campus in family housing and we go to school 2 days a week. Other than that, we live a life of leisure with our children. There really aren't any jobs in this small town, but we really aren't pursuing it all that much. We recieve food stamps in the amount of $600 a month. Our college, food, heat, air, internet, tuition, medical care, books, and EVERYTHING is covered. We are doing REALLY good in school by the way. We are enjoying time with our children, but it seems so unfair. In these tough economic times, so many people are struggling to get by. We have managed to live for free, and have plenty of money left over, with no jobs. I have paid into the system and I feel we are getting our share. It's not as if we are doing nothing, we are getting a good education. And by the way, I do help others whenever I can. Should I be ashamed or feel happy that I have this opportunity? Any input is appreciated!
kerritkach348

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Nov 14, 2013
mercedezkoor818 wrote:
How should I feel about this?I am 26 years old and my wife is 25. We have been married for almost 5 years and we have two kids 3 and 10 mo. I worked for a business for 9 years in management making pretty good money, but I wasn't very good with the money. I worked all the time, and was not home enough. I decided I wanted to quit my job, and go back and get a college education. I gave my house back to the bank, and negotiated it to where it isn't even on my credit report. No kidding. Now, both my wife and I are full-time students. Having 2 kids, everything is paid for. We live on campus in family housing and we go to school 2 days a week. Other than that, we live a life of leisure with our children. There really aren't any jobs in this small town, but we really aren't pursuing it all that much. We recieve food stamps in the amount of $600 a month. Our college, food, heat, air, internet, tuition, medical care, books, and EVERYTHING is covered. We are doing REALLY good in school by the way. We are enjoying time with our children, but it seems so unfair. In these tough economic times, so many people are struggling to get by. We have managed to live for free, and have plenty of money left over, with no jobs. I have paid into the system and I feel we are getting our share. It's not as if we are doing nothing, we are getting a good education. And by the way, I do help others whenever I can. Should I be ashamed or feel happy that I have this opportunity? Any input is appreciated!.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Callands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) Aug 22 mpetershat 3,369
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 20 nco 1
Victory Baptist Church: The BIG cross (Apr '12) Aug 20 Mel 21
Are Protestants Christians ? (Sep '13) Jul '16 Curious 15
Haskins family 1970 Jul '16 Craftycann 1
Tea Party, Good or Evil (Aug '11) Jul '16 Marriage 22
make cannabis legal (Sep '13) Jul '16 Bart Connor 6

Callands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance