First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#106 Dec 18, 2013
Roman Catholic Sproul wrote:
So you crybabies had my posts deleted. Can't handle the truth?
Saying "Hail Mary" in the presence of the actual Mary as recorded in scripture is quite different than saying "Hail Mary" to a stature that more than likely has no resemblance to her whatsoever. Did anyone ever bow and pray to Mary or her statue in the bible? Did any Catholics enter their place of worship Sunday and say "Hail Jesus"? You have some serious problems here..
This must be worse than your priest scandals.
Hail Jesus is not in the Bible. Hail Mary is.

How can repeating verses in the Bible about Blessed Mary be wrong? Why do you want to denigrate the Mother of our Savior to the level of an incubator?

You think RC Jr is great just because RC Sr procreated and made him. You think more of him than Blessed Mary, the mother of Jesus, and the first Christian..
Annoying Proxy

Milpitas, CA

#107 Dec 18, 2013
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hail Jesus is not in the Bible. Hail Mary is..
As you often tell us not everything is written is the bible. Just the same Catholics do lots of things not in the bible. Pray the rosary,pray to Mary and dead saints. sell indulgences, and let loved ones get their deceased loved ones out of purgatory for a price. Why you can ask ant altar boy if Catholics do anything that is not in the bible.
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>How can repeating verses in the Bible about Blessed Mary be wrong?
You can take anyone(John the Baptist for example) and build a statue and pray to them and it is wrong. After all Jesus said there was none greater. Why don't you Hail John and pray to his statue?
Annoying Proxy

Milpitas, CA

#108 Dec 18, 2013
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you delete one, pedman? Didn't know you could. Like Mark who would want to delete the pedman. They clearly show where your mind is.
We know better than that. How many times has Mike cussed up a storm to my posts?
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>Once again for the thousandth time. The Church is made up of men and women who are sinners. The Apostles were sinners.
!00% complete Asinine.
Then why does the Catholic church call sinners Saints?
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>What is the name of the Church you go to on Sunday?
A little nosy aren't you?

Since: Jul 12

Oceana, WV

#110 Dec 20, 2013
HEY! Here is some "truth" about Christmas:

I hope each and every one of you have a lovely Christmas or whatever Holiday you prefer. I hope you can reject your hurt and hate while embracing your love and joy. I hope you fill your bellies and make the MOST of this time of year as if it were your last chance.

Maybe that seems incredibly hopeful, but the "truth" is: I AM incredibly hopeful! Don't let me down!

Have a Merry Christmas!!

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#111 Dec 21, 2013
Annoying Proxy wrote:
<quoted text>We know better than that. How many times has Mike cussed up a storm to my posts?
<quoted text>Then why does the Catholic church call sinners Saints?
<quoted text>A little nosy aren't you?
A little ashamed maybe Pedman?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#113 Dec 23, 2013
Is Oliver Cromwell the real father of the denomination calling itself the Church of Christ? LOL

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christmas/1...
Annoying Proxy

Milpitas, CA

#115 Dec 26, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
Is Oliver Cromwell the real father of the denomination calling itself the Church of Christ? LOL
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/topics/christmas/1...
Sober up Mark, Christmas is over. You can start preparing for the New Years binge now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Callands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Catholics (Feb '14) 1 hr Mike_Peterson 1,665
0527061598.Dubai Massage Services, Body to Body... 5 hr sexy girls 3
gay marriage in martinsville va 7 hr Bobby 37
Have Johnny Robertson and his COC been defeated? (Jan '13) Oct 12 Funny 333
Johnny Robertson (Oct '12) Oct 2 Ernie 124
Are there any free people finder/background che... (Oct '13) Sep 29 Asiagirl 3
Indictments issued Sep 26 shannonsmith 1
Callands Dating
Find my Match

Callands Jobs