the truth about X-mas

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#82 Dec 16, 2013
Roman Catholic Sproul wrote:
<quoted text>Blah,blah,blah, a whole lot of nothing about what the Catholic church does. Saying "Hail Mary" in the presence of the actual Mary as recorded in scripture is quite different than saying "Hail Mary" to a stature that more than likely has no resemblance to her whatsoever. Did anyone ever bow and pray to Mary or her statue in the bible? Did any Catholics enter their place of worship Sunday and say "Hail Jesus"? You have some serious problems here.
Blah blah blah? Neither Mike nor I have ever been defrocked and created our own denomination. We do not sell books, book pricey Alaska cruises or have websites calling us raging heretics and blasphemers like the Sprouls do and we do not make a living bashing anyone. Nothing the Sprouls say or do affects the Catholic Church one iota and the Sprouls are so insignificant they don't even show up as ground clutter on bashers radar! One thing is certain your fascination with paedocommunion and pedophilia is quite telling and I would not be surprised if you are a registered sex offender or soon to be one.
Roman Catholic Sproul

Costa Mesa, CA

#83 Dec 16, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah? Neither Mike nor I have ever been defrocked and created our own denomination. We do not sell books, book pricey Alaska cruises or have websites calling us raging heretics and blasphemers like the Sprouls do and we do not make a living bashing anyone. Nothing the Sprouls say or do affects the Catholic Church one iota and the Sprouls are so insignificant they don't even show up as ground clutter on bashers radar! One thing is certain your fascination with paedocommunion and pedophilia is quite telling and I would not be surprised if you are a registered sex offender or soon to be one.
Really hard to deal with the points I made about Mary worship isn't it? Lets post that one again.

Saying "Hail Mary" in the presence of the actual Mary as recorded in scripture is quite different than saying "Hail Mary" to a stature that more than likely has no resemblance to her whatsoever. Did anyone ever bow and pray to Mary or her statue in the bible? Did any Catholics enter their place of worship Sunday and say "Hail Jesus"? You have some serious problems here..
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#84 Dec 17, 2013
If the Zodiac has anything to say about Mary, it is that she also was in a fallen state and in need of the Savior and Redeemer that would be born to mankind through her. Virgo shows the woman prostrate on her back, indicating a fallen state.

Catholics might do well to read "The Gospel of the Stars" by Joseph Seiss. Nowhere in the prophecy and telling of the gospel from the beginning is there an indication of Catholic Doctrine regarding Mary.

I've always found it amusing that the glass balls on a Christmas tree represent the testicles of Tamuz;-)
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#85 Dec 17, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
It's tough to be from a family of pedophiles... how can you recover to exercise your own God given manhood after so much mental abuse at the hand of a bad dad?

Exercise your faith in action towards repenting and doing as God as Yeshua said to do. That will help. Believe Him and you will live.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#86 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>Blah,blah,blah, a whole lot of nothing about what the Catholic church does. Saying "Hail Mary" in the presence of the actual Mary as recorded in scripture is quite different than saying "Hail Mary" to a stature that more than likely has no resemblance to her whatsoever. Did anyone ever bow and pray to Mary or her statue in the bible? Did any Catholics enter their place of worship Sunday and say "Hail Jesus"? You have some serious problems here.
We worshiped Jesus. We read from the OT , the Psalms, the epistles and the Gospels. The priest. offered a sacrifice for him. We prayed together as a group the prayer Jesus told us to pray. That is worship is. We ate the body and drank the blood of Jesus in remembrance of him just like he told us to..

You listen to a man lecture for 45 minutes while everybody sits on their butts and nod off. Great worship.

Saint Justin Martyr lived in the second century AD, he is one of the first to describe the liturgy of a typical early christian mass in his work "First Apology" to the roman emperor Antoninus Pius:

"On the day called Sunday, all who live in cities or in the country gather together to one place, and the memoirs of the apostles or the writings of the prophets are read, as long as time permits; then, when the reader has ceased, the president verbally instructs, and exhorts to the imitation of these good things. Then we all rise together and pray, and, as we before said, when our prayer is ended, bread and wine and water are brought, and the president in like manner offers prayers and thanksgivings, according to his ability, and the people assent, saying Amen; and there is a distribution to each, and a participation of that over which thanks have been given, and to those who are absent a portion is sent by the deacons."

Then a description of the Eucharist follows:

"And this food is called among us Eukaristia [the Eucharist], of which no one is allowed to partake but the man who believes that the things which we teach are true, and who has been washed with the washing that is for the remission of sins, and unto regeneration, and who is so living as Christ has enjoined. For not as common bread and common drink do we receive these; but in like manner as Jesus Christ our Saviour, having been made flesh by the Word of God, had both flesh and blood for our salvation, so likewise have we been taught that the food which is blessed by the prayer of His word, and from which our blood and flesh by transmutation are nourished, is the flesh and blood of that Jesus who was made flesh."

Justin Martyr, First Apology §LXVII

BTW the Emperor still executed him.

Location hidden

#87 Dec 17, 2013
Looks like the barn dude and the sproul are now sleeping together.
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#88 Dec 17, 2013
Having visions now, are you?;-)

Sorry to say they reflect more of your own heart than the truth.

Location hidden

#89 Dec 17, 2013
Barnsweb wrote:
Having visions now, are you?;-)
Sorry to say they reflect more of your own heart than the truth.
You two have so much in common, far more than with anyone else who posts in these forums. You both believe you have found "the Truth." You both copy and paste and from cult websites. You both bash the Church of Christ and the Catholic Church. Next thing we know you'll be going on that paedocommunionist Alaska Study Cruise with the Sproul Proxies.

Location hidden

#90 Dec 17, 2013
Barnsweb wrote:
If the Zodiac has anything to say about Mary, it is that she also was in a fallen state and in need of the Savior and Redeemer that would be born to mankind through her. Virgo shows the woman prostrate on her back, indicating a fallen state.
Catholics might do well to read "The Gospel of the Stars" by Joseph Seiss. Nowhere in the prophecy and telling of the gospel from the beginning is there an indication of Catholic Doctrine regarding Mary.
I've always found it amusing that the glass balls on a Christmas tree represent the testicles of Tamuz;-)
Maybe on your Christmas tree that's what they represent but then I can't imagine you deign to even have one. Like everyone else but you in America, mine represent F W Woolworth's entrepreneurial genius.

Location hidden

#91 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>Really hard to deal with the points I made about Mary worship isn't it? Lets post that one again.
Saying "Hail Mary" in the presence of the actual Mary as recorded in scripture is quite different than saying "Hail Mary" to a stature that more than likely has no resemblance to her whatsoever. Did anyone ever bow and pray to Mary or her statue in the bible? Did any Catholics enter their place of worship Sunday and say "Hail Jesus"? You have some serious problems here..
How many points are in your Tulip? Talk about Asinine. Sproul wants everybody to tiptoe thru the Tulips with him.

Come on and man up and tell what you think the fullness of the Truth is and tell us where you get the authority to say whatever you are gonna say.

I know your answer. Pedophilia
Roman Catholic Sproul

Torrance, CA

#92 Dec 17, 2013
Mike_Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
How many points are in your Tulip? Talk about Asinine. Sproul wants everybody to tiptoe thru the Tulips with him.
Come on and man up and tell what you think the fullness of the Truth is and tell us where you get the authority to say whatever you are gonna say.
I know your answer. Pedophilia
You have finally went off the deep end. At least Mark will have someone to relate to in his imaginary world.

Location hidden

#93 Dec 17, 2013
<quoted text>You have finally went off the deep end. At least Mark will have someone to relate to in his imaginary world.
Sproul do you really think anyone is taking you seriously?
Barnsweb

Canton, OH

#98 Dec 17, 2013
"Transmutation"?

Yeshua's teachings have to do with being given the power to become sons of God - and I don't recall Him ever calling heavenly things we are called to be 'transmutations' or anything of the like - but transformation by the renewing of our hearts, minds and souls to become more like Him in faith, word and deed.
Mike Peterson

United States

#99 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>You have finally went off the deep end. At least Mark will have someone to relate to in his imaginary world.
Pedman: New name for you since your defense of you belief is to mention pedophilia all the time.

You are not man enough to share what your imagination thinks the truth to be. You hide behind you anonymity.

Like Mark says, your little belief system is just insignificant. It is smaller that a grain of sand in all the deserts in the world put together in salvation history.

Do you think Jesus failed or is your Church a first century one hiding along with the COC and trail of tears Baptists.. What happened when yours tried to hide in the same place as them?

Roman Catholic Sproul

San Jose, CA

#100 Dec 18, 2013
So you crybabies had my posts deleted. Can't handle the truth?

This must be worse than your priest scandals.
Roman Catholic Sproul

San Jose, CA

#101 Dec 18, 2013
Mike Peterson wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedman: New name for you since your defense of you belief is to mention pedophilia all the time.
You are not man enough to share what your imagination thinks the truth to be. You hide behind you anonymity.
Like Mark says, your little belief system is just insignificant. It is smaller that a grain of sand in all the deserts in the world put together in salvation history.
Do you think Jesus failed or is your Church a first century one hiding along with the COC and trail of tears Baptists.. What happened when yours tried to hide in the same place as them?
As far as the hobbies of your priests go I have to say absolutely it is part of the real churches beliefs that this has no place whatsoever in Christian churches. Not that I believe Catholic churches are the real church but they pretend to be. Instead of condemning and removing these actions by their priests the Catholic church tried to hide and cover it up. They to this day have not displayed the fruits of the real church. They have never cleansed themselves of those priests. They do not practice what God taught and should not be in that position. Have this one deleted also if the truth hurts so much crybabies.

Location hidden

#102 Dec 18, 2013
So you crybabies had my posts deleted. Can't handle the truth?
This must be worse than your priest scandals.
Hey pedman..just how were your posts deleted? I hope they remain here forever so all can see how full of raging heretical and blaspheming bullshit the Sprouls really are.
Dave P

Dahlonega, GA

#103 Dec 18, 2013
What did Sproul say anyway?
Dave P

Dahlonega, GA

#104 Dec 18, 2013
MarkEden wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe on your Christmas tree that's what they represent but then I can't imagine you deign to even have one. Like everyone else but you in America, mine represent F W Woolworth's entrepreneurial genius.
Apparently we are all recreating pagan holidays from the Romans, Babylonians, Assyrians, and others from 4500 BC or so. Nimrod, Tammuz, and other great historical figures no one knows about.

Asinine, asiten, asieleven, asitwelve.

Location hidden

#105 Dec 18, 2013
<quoted text>As far as the hobbies of your priests go I have to say absolutely it is part of the real churches beliefs that this has no place whatsoever in Christian churches. Not that I believe Catholic churches are the real church but they pretend to be. Instead of condemning and removing these actions by their priests the Catholic church tried to hide and cover it up. They to this day have not displayed the fruits of the real church. They have never cleansed themselves of those priests. They do not practice what God taught and should not be in that position. Have this one deleted also if the truth hurts so much crybabies.
How do you delete one, pedman? Didn't know you could. Like Mark who would want to delete the pedman. They clearly show where your mind is.

Once again for the thousandth time. The Church is made up of men and women who are sinners. The Apostles were sinners. Despite that, Jesus promised the Church would never fail and it hasn't for 2000 years. It is the longest running organization in the world. It has fed more, gave water to more, clothed more, gave healthcare to more, educated more, and saved more people than any organization in the history of the world.

To claim otherwise, you will have to say that the Billions of people who were members of the Church between Pentecost and AD 1500 are all in hell, and not one person in 1460 years went to heaven.

!00% complete Asinine.

What is the name of the Church you go to on Sunday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Callands Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photos tell history of the country store (Mar '07) 18 hr Deborah Johnson F... 4
How many of the 10 commandments have you broken? (Feb '12) Tue Barnsweb 146
i want to be Christian.can i ? (May '15) Mon Barnsweb 9
News Muslim group speaks out selling items forbidden... Apr 19 Denise 61
I suspect frustrated black kids losing to Richl... Apr 15 Bill 2
Why They Left: Listening to Those Who Have Left... (May '12) Apr 8 James A Farmer 45
News Johnny Calloway And Terry King Found Dead After... (Aug '11) Mar '17 Sister of A Real G 10

Callands Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Callands Mortgages