Looking for housing on Craigslist, warnings of possible scammers?

Posted in the Callands Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
merrillesquer017

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Looking for housing on Craigslist, warnings of possible scammers?I was recently browsing the Craigslist housing section to find a new place, and I ended up e-mailing someone about a property. They e-mailed me back saying that they want me to do a free online credit report before they will set up anything further, to verify my eligibility as a tenant. I will admit to being totally ignorant about this kind of thing, but is that normal? The ad I responded to had pictures of the property and everything, but they will not disclose the address...is this a scam of some kind?
sheryllreeher834

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

merrillesquer017 wrote:
Looking for housing on Craigslist, warnings of possible scammers?I was recently browsing the Craigslist housing section to find a new place, and I ended up e-mailing someone about a property. They e-mailed me back saying that they want me to do a free online credit report before they will set up anything further, to verify my eligibility as a tenant. I will admit to being totally ignorant about this kind of thing, but is that normal? The ad I responded to had pictures of the property and everything, but they will not disclose the address...is this a scam of some kind?.
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Callands Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Callands People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance