Wine at the Inn

Wine at the Inn

There are 1 comment on the Savor Wine Country story from Aug 24, 2009, titled Wine at the Inn. In it, Savor Wine Country reports that:

The Silver Rose Inn is a bed and breakfast and boutique winery set amid 10 acres of vines in Calistoga that includes its own spa.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Savor Wine Country.

Inn Keeper to nosey

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Oct 10, 2009
Yes, we stayed there several years ago and have never been back. Don't know if it is the same owner or not? This guy was boasting about himself so much it was sicking. Asked way to many questions and hovered. It has beed 10 years. So if they have new owners, it may not be too bad.
But, the guy that owned it 10 years ago. I would never go back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calistoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 6 hr Legal Analyst 17,390
Election Canceled for Brad/Angelina Sep 24 Campaign GNUS 1
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Sep 20 Unforgettable Impact 1,215
Elevator Farts As Campaign Tool Sep 3 tacky tactix times 1
Evangeline Restaurant coming to Calistoga (Jan '15) Jan '15 Proudfoot 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Mar '13 respect authority 20
News Protecting our city ... There ought to be a law (Dec '12) Dec '12 Really 7

Calistoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calistoga Mortgages