Property in California: West Coast is...

Property in California: West Coast is cool, but still hot

There are 29 comments on the Telegraph.co.uk story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Property in California: West Coast is cool, but still hot. In it, Telegraph.co.uk reports that:

California is more popular than ever, says Anna Tyzack. Year-round appeal: Calistoga Ranch in the Napa Valley is popular with British investors A French chateau in Hollywood or a beach house in Malibu are the prerequisites of a successful British star, as demonstrated by Orlando Bloom, Sir Elton John, Simon Cowell and the Beckhams.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph.co.uk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Asian Investor

Pasadena, CA

#21 Nov 5, 2010
Many California properties extremely cheap now. We can get beautiful homes by coast for bargain price, and wait few years for market to improve. People will always want to live by ocean!
Lon Rocke

Chico, CA

#22 Nov 5, 2010
I'm sorry to hear about your wife's Auntie. She must have had a happy life in the warm California Sun. Welcome to California when you do get here. Save up those Pounds or Euros and don't forget the possibility of Sea Travel. I once travelled to Australia and back to California as a passenger on a Freighter. Elegant accomodations at give-away prices.
Damn

Pasadena, CA

#23 Nov 5, 2010
Asian Investor wrote:
Many California properties extremely cheap now. We can get beautiful homes by coast for bargain price, and wait few years for market to improve. People will always want to live by ocean!
Are you Asians gonna use some of all that WalMart money you made off of us suckers ( I mean consumers ) to finally buy stuff over here??
Lon Rocke

Chico, CA

#24 Nov 5, 2010
Asian Investor wrote:
From personal experience I can say that Asian Investors are full of shlt. A Chinaman signed papers for the purchase of my beautiful ocean view home on the S.Cal. Coast. He backed out and slid away when his Wife decided she didn't like the view. Watch out, their women pull them around by their little bity .........
Asian Investor

Pasadena, CA

#25 Nov 6, 2010
Lon Rocke wrote:
<quoted text>From personal experience I can say that Asian Investors are full of shlt. A Chinaman signed papers for the purchase of my beautiful ocean view home on the S.Cal. Coast. He backed out and slid away when his Wife decided she didn't like the view. Watch out, their women pull them around by their little bity .........
Asian woman very intelligent! It is wise to heed advice from female, as they often may be very intuitive.
Lon Rocke

Chico, CA

#26 Nov 6, 2010
Asian Investor wrote:
<quoted text> Asian woman very intelligent! It is wise to heed advice from female, as they often may be very intuitive.
You can do as well from a fortune cookie.
Middle-of-the-ro ad

Rancho Cordova, CA

#27 Nov 7, 2010
Lon Rocke wrote:
<quoted text>My opinion, the Napa Valley is overrated and overpriced. Take a look at a few other Northern California areas.
While the thought of agreeing with you is nauseating, you've got this one right for a change!
oh yeah

Waterloo, IA

#28 Nov 7, 2010
Lon Rocke wrote:
<quoted text>You can do as well from a fortune cookie.

You can eat em both too.(insert rim shot here)
Asian Investor

Pasadena, CA

#29 Nov 8, 2010
Lon Rocke wrote:
<quoted text>You can do as well from a fortune cookie.
My Asian wife's predictions made me a fortune! You lack wisdom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calistoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 23 hr Fair Balanced 17,647
Trump Starts War To End Investigations Aug 9 Rose Garden News 1
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jun '17 jjbateman5678 1,218
summer camps: public speaking, debate and perso... Jun '17 Gurus Education 1
Sonoma County Superior Court Judge James Bertoli (Oct '12) Jun '17 Mn Freedom 63
Trump Invades Afrika? Jun '17 ed de bevick 2
Mart-A-Lardo Becomes State May '17 trump4ever 1

Calistoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calistoga Mortgages