Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17226 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Bob

Anonymous Proxy

#16849 Mar 10, 2013
I came here to pull you piggies out of the closet not because of the "Wolin story." The system would crush him soon enough if he let it and he did. Nothing here made any difference at all.

While we are on the subject of you, I have it on very good authority that if you can't entrap with with kiddie sex (and how weird is that?) you will attempt to entrap with violence. Because you didn't forget how to dial 911.

How is easy.

Threatening people over the Internet is illegal

http://www.examiner.com/article/threatening-p...

It's a fad you made popular.

How FBI Entrapment Is Inventing 'Terrorists'- and Letting Bad Guys Off the Hook

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/blogs/na...

Barf.
Teapaarty

Napa, CA

#16850 Mar 10, 2013
JOIN us in the teaparty. we will return the place to the right time in no time. we have the voting crap down and it is in the bag. arms for all and all everything closed unless it is approved. that is all. GOD KNOWS
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#16851 Mar 10, 2013
It wouldn't be a wrap-up party without an appearance from Bob!

The most meaningful development for me personally from this thread was that at least one person read this:

http://www.landowonder.com/184.html

Good night, all! Happy entrapping!

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16852 Mar 11, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
In two days it will be the end of Maurice Wolin's probation sentence. That may be the right time for suspending the forum. I say "suspending" rather than "ending" because there is every chance that MoWo will reoffend, hit on an unsuspecting young woman who would like to comment , as some have done, or do something public in some other embarrassing way.
With due respect to all that have tried to post the last comment (a laudable goal), I suggest each of the participants gets their own last remark. For example, one can think what these events meant individually for each of us -- why were we interested in the MoWo story.
I like this idea. It seemed kinda impossible anyway to get the last post.....it was just a silly idea I had, but impractical nonetheless.

Legal Analyst promised us his closing remarks several hundred posts ago. I have been waiting on those, but since it seems he's gone AWOL permanently I will offer mine in my next post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16853 Mar 11, 2013
I began to follow the Wolin case for two reasons:

1.) I was really into TCAP back when this all hit the fan.

2.) Wolin's tantrum during his arrest made him more memorable than most stingees. Not to mention the obvious fact that Wolin himself made his case notable by fighting the charges for so long.

Then the thread became very entertaining and it was hard to leave. It's been a lot of fun chatting with the regulars on here. And it was great when XVE made his appearance, and then of course dealing with Wolin himself (in my opinion) in the form of Legal Analyst, constitutional advocate, law student, etc.

In one way I can actually identify with Wolin. About a year or so after his arrest I too was on the wrong side of the law (for a much different and lesser offense). And like Wolin, I felt that I didn't deserve to be put through the system because I had a squeaky-clean record prior to my incident. But as time has passed I learned to see that what I went through was actually a good thing for me. I learned to see it as an opportunity to become a better person.

And that's where the difference comes in with Wolin. My issue with him isn't necessarily that he fought his charges. It's more around the comments he made during his interview afterward. He was still deflecting blame and responsibility.

I actually hope I'm wrong about him. I hope he works to accept what happened to him and change his behavior. I would even suggest that he look to the Good Book for guidance.

Anyway, I will still check back on here from time to time to see if there are any updates.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16854 Mar 12, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
I began to follow the Wolin case for

I actually hope I'm wrong about him. I hope he works to accept what happened to him and change his behavior. I would even suggest that he look to the Good Book for guidance.
Anyway, I will still check back on here from time to time to see if there are any updates.....
I was sure right about you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16855 Mar 12, 2013
who here knows wolin and crosses paths with him?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16856 Mar 12, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
who here knows wolin and crosses paths with him?
You.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16857 Mar 13, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You.
LIAR
WRONG
I am not wolin
i am not close to his address
i dont know wolin
but i do have TCAP on a bunch of unmarked VHS tapes...
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16858 Mar 14, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
WRONG
I am not wolin
i am not close to his address
i dont know wolin
but i do have TCAP on a bunch of unmarked VHS tapes...
How do you know MoWo's address?
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16859 Mar 15, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know MoWo's address?
it was on line you have to monitor Megans Law and it is also on that other one. THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEGE that Others on here have been pointing here and posting for years here.

and it took SOMEONE like YOU to accuse me of being WOLIN on here? you are SPAM CLUELESS AND NUTS!!!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16860 Mar 15, 2013
also wolins address is on that URL LINK i posted...
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16861 Mar 16, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
also wolins address is on that URL LINK i posted...
That would be Wolin's address but why do you care? As long as he lives far away from me I am delighted.
Probe

Magelang, Indonesia

#16863 Mar 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Wolin's address but why do you care? As long as he lives far away from me I am delighted.
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dr Dino

Saint Albans, WV

#16864 Mar 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>That would be Wolin's address but why do you care? As long as he lives far away from me I am delighted.
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16865 Mar 18, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
it was on line you have to monitor Megans Law and it is also on that other one. THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEGE that Others on here have been pointing here and posting for years here.
and it took SOMEONE like YOU to accuse me of being WOLIN on here? you are SPAM CLUELESS AND NUTS!!!
Thank you, PSYCHO, for keeping the focus on your continued spam, cluelessnes, and nuttiness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16867 Mar 20, 2013
Probe wrote:
<quoted text>
Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh?
Huh?
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16868 Mar 20, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, PSYCHO, for keeping the focus on your continued spam, cluelessnes, and nuttiness.
no i keep proving others wrong. for more info on wolin google it. dont you remember the post HOWS APARTMENT LIFE then he moved back to his old address...and you deleted my last comment...I am not wolin and you dont pay attentention.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16869 Mar 20, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
no i keep proving others wrong. for more info on wolin google it. dont you remember the post HOWS APARTMENT LIFE then he moved back to his old address...and you deleted my last comment...I am not wolin and you dont pay attentention.
Does this have anything to do with camping? There are a lot of tents there. LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16870 Mar 22, 2013
This is the last post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calistoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Open Carry at Convention? Jun 17 Ronald Raygunz 1
Review: Express Auto Funding (Jan '09) Jun 10 buttercupt 23
Trump is God, says Drunk Jun 10 plump snack 1
Review: Valle Vista 1 & 2 Home Owners Associati... (Mar '13) Jun 8 cherp2016 3
Trump in Drag Pix at Garage Sail Jun 1 moiphy mooooo8 1
News New Netflix series to star at least one downtow... May 25 Wanglow 5
Evangeline Restaurant coming to Calistoga (Jan '15) Jan '15 Proudfoot 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calistoga Mortgages