Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17931 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Dont bring the girls

Germany

#16818 Feb 18, 2013
> My 2282 + Days of Stalking.

Poor Moe. This thread still has him hot and bothered even though it has been almost dead for a long time.
Dr Dino

Nitro, WV

#16819 Feb 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what his role was. Feeding family by stealing food, sticking his hand up women's skirts, plotting to rape children; however you would have to ask the present executive of the company. I never read his job description. I can't answer your question; although I highly doubt those tasks were in there. LLDY
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16820 Feb 18, 2013
Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
Thank you Dr. Dino. I can ride em cowboy although I prefer English style, no spurs although I wish I had them on around the SOB MoWo. It would look a little odd going to work with spurs on high heels. Well he likes to take his clothes off around children or women. I would be helping him out,if I cut his pants off. I'm surprised he could make it to the washroom. I have no idea what he was doing in there but it would not be good. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16821 Feb 18, 2013
Dont bring the girls wrote:
> My 2282 + Days of Stalking.
Poor Moe. This thread still has him hot and bothered even though it has been almost dead for a long time.
Well it is the only thing that keeps Moe hot and bothered other than 13 year old girls.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16822 Feb 19, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well it is the only thing that keeps Moe hot and bothered other than 13 year old girls.
he outgrew that phase

i am NOT maurice (it took that long for me to be accused of it)

also i wonder if maurice is taking Omeprazole Magnesium medicine?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16823 Feb 20, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
he outgrew that phase
i am NOT maurice (it took that long for me to be accused of it)
also i wonder if maurice is taking Omeprazole Magnesium medicine?
I don't care if he eats rattle snakes. He shakes the rattle and little girls come towards him. He certainly gives me indigestion as in a despicable human being. What is your excuse?LLDY
Carnac The Magnificent

Carrollton, VA

#16824 Feb 21, 2013
In two days Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, will turn 55 years old. But that is only in the real world. MoWo has his own, distorted, personal reality, where when he was 48 he claimed (at least twice) that he was 29. So please be sure to wish the delusional pedophile/predator only a happy 36th birthday.

In other news, his probation period should be over by March 10, 2013. Congratulations are due on not being caught so far. I am not saying he has not reoffended (I have no information on that either way). I am saying he has at least not been caught.

We are also expecting a new mug shot picture for the registered sex offender’s website. The current one should have been updated around March of last year, but has not. Anyone caring to wager as to whether the new creepy picture will sport a skull rug or not?
Probe

Magelang, Indonesia

#16825 Feb 21, 2013
Every time I see an LLDY post, the image of Susan Boyle comes to mind,
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16826 Feb 21, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
In two days Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, will turn 55 years old. But that is only in the real world. MoWo has his own, distorted, personal reality, where when he was 48 he claimed (at least twice) that he was 29. So please be sure to wish the delusional pedophile/predator only a happy 36th birthday.
In other news, his probation period should be over by March 10, 2013. Congratulations are due on not being caught so far. I am not saying he has not reoffended (I have no information on that either way). I am saying he has at least not been caught.
We are also expecting a new mug shot picture for the registered sex offender’s website. The current one should have been updated around March of last year, but has not. Anyone caring to wager as to whether the new creepy picture will sport a skull rug or not?
No rug, he is not trying to date a teenager that I know of. He only wears them when he wants (wannabe)to be Marco.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16827 Feb 21, 2013
Probe wrote:
Every time I see an LLDY post, the image of Susan Boyle comes to mind,
That would be a LLDY post. I am not nearly as talented as she is in singing, I just invented a few vaccines, designed a few clinical trials which went on to save more than a few lives. What is your problem MoWo? I don't have sex with little boys? Probe, no it is not over until the fat lady sings.

I have nothing but admiration for Susan Boyle and I think she is beautiful, so thank you. MoWo should emulate her. I doubt she tries to rape kids.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16828 Feb 25, 2013
In using authority granted to me by nobody, I am declaring this to be the final post on this thread.

To quote Joe Tait...."have a good night, everybody!"
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16829 Feb 28, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
In using authority granted to me by nobody, I am declaring this to be the final post on this thread.
To quote Joe Tait...."have a good night, everybody!"
Come on, MoWo attempts to rape anything that moves or maybe doesn't? LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16830 Feb 28, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, MoWo attempts to rape anything that moves or maybe doesn't? LLDY
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16831 Mar 3, 2013
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
In two days Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, will turn 55 years old. But that is only in the real world. MoWo has his own, distorted, personal reality, where when he was 48 he claimed (at least twice) that he was 29. So please be sure to wish the delusional pedophile/predator only a happy 36th birthday.
In other news, his probation period should be over by March 10, 2013. Congratulations are due on not being caught so far. I am not saying he has not reoffended (I have no information on that either way). I am saying he has at least not been caught.
We are also expecting a new mug shot picture for the registered sex offender’s website. The current one should have been updated around March of last year, but has not. Anyone caring to wager as to whether the new creepy picture will sport a skull rug or not?
there are a lot of people on megans law who have not changed there profile pictures at all.

also get on facebook and look up Maurice Wolin
you are in for a shock.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16832 Mar 3, 2013
yes i am right, one of my teachers is an RSO and has NOT changed his profile pictures yet.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16833 Mar 3, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care if he eats rattle snakes. He shakes the rattle and little girls come towards him. He certainly gives me indigestion as in a despicable human being. What is your excuse?LLDY
sheesh have fun?
do you know how many RSO are there and they havent done this over and over again? one of my high school classmates is an RSO and I dont want to see him, because he is MY AGE
and he was convicted of
Offense: 288(a) Lewd Or Lascivious Acts With A Child Under 14 Years Of Age

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING WITH A 14 YEAR OLD OR YOUNGER?
At one point in my late teens early 20's i was associated with a number of girls that are 10 years younger than myself but they NEVER said I molested them...there friends joked with me differently.

I did associate with a 16 year old when i was 20 and she accused me of rape but she is so fucked up that if under oath she would be called a liar. tickling her is not rape.

i had one last jr high associate that was in jr high when i was in my mid 20's, after that I dont have any 'friends' that young unless my friends kids come over and my relatives kids thats all.

many many 16 17 year olds engage with 18 19 year olds and the majority of them dont end up in court. think of the age differences. I knew a guy who had a sister and a step-father. after the brother and sister moved out, the mom and stepdad decided to become parents again: they have a daughter. Now she walks around in tight ass pants and such with her long hair, in my neighborhood, lives near my house, but do I get near her? the answer is NO! she sees me but doesnt know me and have never spoken to me.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16834 Mar 3, 2013
I am pushing 40 and dont get near 13 year olds. you cant tell how old they are.. all you can tell is they are too small...

I AM NOT MAURICE WOLIN. i am not him. who knows if he is on here unless you live near him and cross paths with him in public.

LOOK FOR MAURICE WOLIN ON FACEBOOK AND BE IN FOR SURPRISE AND SHOCK

you accuse others of being maurice and stuff...
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16835 Mar 4, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
I am pushing 40 and dont get near 13 year olds. you cant tell how old they are.. all you can tell is they are too small...
I AM NOT MAURICE WOLIN. i am not him. who knows if he is on here unless you live near him and cross paths with him in public.
LOOK FOR MAURICE WOLIN ON FACEBOOK AND BE IN FOR SURPRISE AND SHOCK
you accuse others of being maurice and stuff...
MoWo is pushing a lot more than 40; however if you take Marco's age, that would be about right.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16836 Mar 4, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
LOOK FOR MAURICE WOLIN ON FACEBOOK AND BE IN FOR SURPRISE AND SHOCK..
I did a search on "Maurice Wolin" on Facebook. There is nothing to be surprised or shocked about. All that comes up are two dormant profiles that were made by other people. The only shock or surprise I experienced was at myself, for being gullible search for him on Facebook in and the first place.
Dont bring the girls

Germany

#16837 Mar 4, 2013
6 very entertaining minutes of snatch & grabs in Florida:

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calistoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asmarina Taxi Dec 12 Charles 2
Review: Tana Marie Shortcak-Douglas Dec 10 TANA MARIE DOUGLAS 1
Kussnerz Buys So Cal Cheap Dec 8 wont voat 1
News The Latest: Thousands flee Southern California ... Dec 7 Martha 3
News All of California's House members team up to as... Dec 6 Red Crosse 6
Trump Drag Pix Missing Dec 2 Traylor Park Suzee 1
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Dec 1 points out the truth 1,223

Calistoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calistoga Mortgages