K'ville golfers move into first at HVL

K'ville golfers move into first at HVL

There are 25 comments on the Lake County Record-Bee story from Mar 23, 2009, titled K'ville golfers move into first at HVL. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

Hidden Valley Lake Golf Course certainly learned from its mistake. One year after requiring the Coastal Mountain Conference South golfers to pay to play during a high school match, a decision that turned into a public relations fiasco for proprietors of Lake County's only 18-hole course, Hidden Valley Lake rolled out the red carpet Monday for the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CMC commissioner

San Jose, CA

#21 Apr 29, 2009
Like just about all golf course projects you are right Wow, but it's just been delayed
Cary

Kelseyville, CA

#22 Apr 29, 2009
CMC commissioner wrote:
Middletown golfers will be out of HVL like a gun shot as soon as the Langtry Course comes online. That's already been worked out. No one in the MHS admin wants to deal with HVL any more than is necessary. The last incident was the final straw. Yeah, it's working at HVL for the present but it's just a matter of time before they do something else. We're tired of hearing from athletes, parents and their schools about the bad way they've been treated in past matches. Again, Langtry has already signaled a willingness to take the CMC and that's where we're going. They recognize a PR bonanza when they see it and they won't repeat the "treat'em like dirt sins of HVL.
"That's already been worked out."< Thats NOT ture.

You really hane NO clue.
OK sure

Bettendorf, IA

#23 Apr 30, 2009
Alright there CMC, you tell me you have everything worked out? Ha! Not according to the Langtry reps, no deal has been worked out for the Middletown kids to use Langtry as their home course. What a joke!! I see that course,(hehe) and pretty much everything else I've seen in (f)lake county, it will eventually get flaked off, you'll see!!
matt

Bettendorf, IA

#24 Apr 30, 2009
I heard the old golf pro from HV is working at langtry, chances are the high school golfers will be charged at langtry too. Im sure we'll be reading that in the paper in no time.
CMC commissioner

San Jose, CA

#25 Apr 30, 2009
Yeah, it was all the old pro's idea to charge the kids. That guy couldn't piss without permission from you know who. But that's OK. Pretty soon HVL will be the course without kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calistoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 20 hr Brittle Fingers 17,966
Sonoma County Superior Court Judge James Bertoli (Oct '12) Wed The Truth 67
News Gather the Horde Feb 18 Jethro 2
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Jan 29 11a22bc3 1,224
Trump Diaper DNA Confirms Alien Status Jan '18 I V albanian lunch 2
News Ex-officials at failed Sonoma bank, lawyer conv... Dec '17 Happy Trumpler 1
Review: Asmarina Taxi Dec '17 Charles 2

Calistoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calistoga Mortgages