Man charged in roadside assaults

Man charged in roadside assaults

There are 4 comments on the Lake County Record-Bee story from May 5, 2009, titled Man charged in roadside assaults. In it, Lake County Record-Bee reports that:

COTATI Sonoma County Sheriff's detectives have arrested Thomas Darin Boccaleoni, 44, in connection with a string of sexual assaults and attempted assaults on women that occurred since November 2008 on rural roadways in Sonoma County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lake County Record-Bee.

What Has This World Come2

Milton, FL

#1 May 5, 2009
pathetic..... i hope he burns in hell..bastard, praying on voulnerable woman.
lol lol

San Jose, CA

#2 May 5, 2009
Praying on them? I sthere a crime against that? Now if you mean preying on them, I have a big problem with that.
What Has This World Come2

Milton, FL

#3 May 5, 2009
lol lol wrote:
Praying on them? I sthere a crime against that? Now if you mean preying on them, I have a big problem with that.
lol...lol....

yes... preying..... that you lol lol :)
Good news

United States

#4 May 6, 2009
Glad they caught this psycho! Hope there aren't other that were working in conjunction with him (like I encountered awhile ago).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calistoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 44 min Betting man 17,438
Review: Express Auto Funding (Jan '09) Nov 29 Mercy me 25
Sonoma County Superior Court Judge James Bertoli (Oct '12) Nov 21 MNFreedom 58
News Candidate Finnegan loses civil service fight (Apr '10) Nov 12 leeatsfo atgmail 93
Santa Rosa Oct '16 William 1
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Oct '16 SteveA2Z 1,216
Evangeline Restaurant coming to Calistoga (Jan '15) Jan '15 Proudfoot 1

Calistoga Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calistoga Mortgages