Sunshine on its way later by mid-week

There are 7 comments on the May 4, 2009, Santa Cruz Sentinel story titled Sunshine on its way later by mid-week. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Sunday's light rain failed to dampen the spirits of those who remembered to bring an umbrella to Watsonville's Cinco de Mayo celebration It may be safe soon to wash the car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

take another puff

San Mateo, CA

#1 May 4, 2009
"It may be safe soon to wash the car. The National Weather Service reported Sunday that a dry, sunny spell is coming."

so, what about those water restrictions?
Pleasure Point Resident

San Francisco, CA

#2 May 4, 2009
Exactly, what about the water restrictions.! How is any of this news worthy. Its rained, get over it.
steve

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 May 4, 2009
You guys want some cheese with that whine?
Westsider - another one

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 May 4, 2009
Seems like the Sentinel writers do not read their own stories.
Wayne

South San Francisco, CA

#5 May 4, 2009
Got beer ?
wash the car

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 May 4, 2009
I don't usually complain about writing, but I did read the first sentence in this article with disbelief. Yes, we do have water restrictions!
wildman

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 May 4, 2009
Some choose to wash their car, and use a shut off nozzle. Some choose to water their gardens. Some choose to excessively wash themselves. The water police will be watching you, so be responsible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calistoga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 4 hr PSYCHO 17,017
News Gang ties alleged in torture case (Jan '10) Apr 18 BLINDWAY 1,209
News Novato Woman Ordered to Stand Trial in Alleged ... (Apr '13) Apr 3 Commander Bunny 27
barbarian brotherhood Mar 30 NewCotatiGuy 1
Evangeline Restaurant coming to Calistoga Jan '15 Proudfoot 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in California... (Oct '10) Mar '13 respect authority 20
News Protecting our city ... There ought to be a law (Dec '12) Dec '12 Really 7
More from around the web

Calistoga People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]