Parole panel rules 'Kentucky' Pendergrass eligible for release

Mar 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: petaluma360.com

A state parole panel ruled Tuesday that 90-year-old killer Ernest "Kentucky" Pendergrass is incapacitated by poor health and is eligible to have a judge consider releasing the long-ago Sonoma County man about town from prison.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Compassion shown by the parole board.
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow, saw this on the santa rosa topix..... You get around!

Since: Aug 10

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Antwan wrote:
Compassion shown by the parole board.
Much more compassion then he showed his victims. If they do let him out I hope he gets killed in a fiery car crash on his way home.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Much more compassion then he showed his victims. If they do let him out I hope he gets killed in a fiery car crash on his way home.
Compassion must begin somewhere; it begins with God's Grace on him.

May peace be upon your troubled mind.

“Be the change you want to see in the world.”~ Mahatma Ghandi

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>Compassion must begin somewhere; it begins with God's Grace on him.
May peace be upon your troubled mind.
“Be the change you want to see in the world.”~ Mahatma Ghandi
Fine, God can give him plenty of compassion when. They meet in person. Hopefully very soon.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Fine, God can give him plenty of compassion when. They meet in person. Hopefully very soon.
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~ Mahatma Ghandi

The the strong one Bob.

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ~ Mahatma Ghandi
The the strong one Bob.
I do not take advice from Ghandi.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>I do not take advice from Ghandi.
We know.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Birds Landing Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Much more compassion then he showed his victims. If they do let him out I hope he gets killed in a fiery car crash on his way home.
I agree. I read the whole story of how he killed his love interest threw a window with a shotgun and then her husband was killed by cross fire when a friend tried to return fire. I see that he has a lot wrong with him, it sounds like his last few years are going to be quite miserable. I do agree with his release to his daughter, he no longer can hurt anyone so no sense wasting money on this old meat sack, let someone else foot the bill.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Iamsid wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I read the whole story of how he killed his love interest threw a window with a shotgun and then her husband was killed by cross fire when a friend tried to return fire. I see that he has a lot wrong with him, it sounds like his last few years are going to be quite miserable. I do agree with his release to his daughter, he no longer can hurt anyone so no sense wasting money on this old meat sack, let someone else foot the bill.
It's called compassion Iamsid. It's a learned behavior. Some advanced thinkers have it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Antwan wrote:
<quoted text>It's called compassion Iamsid. It's a learned behavior. Some advanced thinkers have it.
If you say so
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Iamsid wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so
It is what enlightened people say.
God

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Iamsid wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say so
antwan is correct and as such, is blessed. Show some compassion in life less your entire life becomes a fook'n failure.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

Krishna says in the Bhagavad Gita, "I am the ultimate goal of the all the souls. I am their protector. I grace them with divine knowledge and love. I am their loving supreme God. I am the observer of the actions of the souls. All the souls reside in Me; I am their ultimate refuge when they humbly surrender to Me." (Bhagavad Gita, 9/18)
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Judged:

"...to create maximum happiness for oneself, one needs to develop compassion..." ~ Dalai Lama
God

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Also, for good health, eat plain organic yogurt, fresh fruit and ripe bananas. This is my commandment which, if you disobey, you shall be accursed with much constipation and inflamed hemorrhoids.

I, your Lord God hath spoken. Amen!
Fred in VV

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

God wrote:
Also, for good health, eat plain organic yogurt, fresh fruit and ripe bananas. This is my commandment which, if you disobey, you shall be accursed with much constipation and inflamed hemorrhoids.
I, your Lord God hath spoken. Amen!
I'll drink to that! <hic> Be sure to go to bumwine.com and read my latest reviews on my favorite swill in a bottle...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

God wrote:
<quoted text>antwan is correct and as such, is blessed. Show some compassion in life less your entire life becomes a fook'n failure.
I reserve my compassion for those that deserve it and so does god. Only a fool offers compassion to something evil.

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Iamsid wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly we will still be footing the. Bill anyway.
Antwan

Vacaville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Iamsid wrote:
<quoted text>I reserve my compassion...
So sad. What an angry life you must live.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Calistoga News Video

•••
Calistoga Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Calistoga Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••