Four teenage boys cited in Yucaipa sexting case

Sheriff's deputies are investigating reports that four Yucaipa ninth-grade boys have taken nude photos of at least eight ninth-grade girls and posted them on the Internet. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
MTZ

United States

#43 Apr 21, 2010
Once again, the Girls are victims and the Boys are the suspects.

Once again, society is underscoring womens' and girls' inability to be in charge of their own sexuality.

Anyone that has raised kids will know that Girls at age 15 are much more mature than Boys at age 15, so perhaps there really are NO victims here.

These Girls most likely knew exactly what they were doing when they took and sent the photos or allowed them to be taken. Yes, the Boys were jerks to post the photos. My guess is that these same Girls will meet their future husbands in a bar, and will then wonder why the jerk drinks.

This case will get tossed just like similar cases in other States. The Sheriff's Office and District Attorney's Office should get involved in something much more productive, like taking rapists off the street, prosecuting hacks in the Colonies case, or keeping San Francisco from sending the area more Group Home criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge to decide if woman gets new murder trial (Dec '09) 11 hr timothy Anderson 24
Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County starting... 11 hr Cole and Heavy Rain 4
Winter Storm Warning for Riverside County start... 11 hr Flash Flooding 1
power outage in Banning area (Mar '10) 19 hr Aeron 777 11
Six face charges of robbing Redlands jewelry store (May '09) Feb 23 John Bourgignon 5
Review: EB Motors Feb 21 Crystal White 1
Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... Feb 20 RevKen 10

Winter Storm Warning for Riverside County was issued at March 02 at 3:08AM PST

Calimesa News Video

Calimesa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Calimesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News