Summer Zamora-Jorrin throws hat in ri...

Summer Zamora-Jorrin throws hat in ring for Colton District 2

Posted in the Calimesa Forum

Best way

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Apr 29, 2014
What are your qualifications to hold a City Council seat? I hope it's not just because your name has Zamora in it. Just run with the name Summer Jorrin and see how far you get. Getting a position on the Parks and Recreation Commission isn't much of a background.
BTW, I arrived a little late to the "T" ball opening ceremony on the 12th of April and I couldn't help but notice, as I held my hand over my heart during the pledge of allegiance, that you were texting during the entire pledge of allegiance. What's that all about? Where is your respect for the United States flag? Do you really care?
Toro4Mayor2014

La Puente, CA

#2 Apr 29, 2014
Council member David Toro proves he has what it takes to be Colton Mayor:
Best way

North Hollywood, CA

#3 Apr 29, 2014
Toro4Mayor2014 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ic8TSKjotjcXX
What's your hang-up with Toro? This isn't the first time you used this response. Is this the limit of your vocabulary or do you have some kind of special feeling for this man? Why don't you address the issue of Summer Jorrin running for Colton City Council District 2, instead of singing praises for someone you appear to care for that isn't even running for any office?
Toro4Mayor2014

La Puente, CA

#4 Apr 30, 2014
Council member David Toro will beat you in a dance off:

Name the time and place.
Best way

Valley Village, CA

#5 May 1, 2014
Toro4Mayor2014 wrote:
Council member David Toro will beat you in a dance off:
Name the time and place.
It's like talking to a brick wall. Get back on your meds. Good-by.
Toro4Mayor2014

La Puente, CA

#6 May 1, 2014
Reverend Moore is at it again, threatening to ban dancing in Colton. Not on CM Toro's watch! Elect David Toro Mayor of Colton and Save Dancing!

Who is laughing now

La Puente, CA

#7 Jul 18, 2014
Toro4Mayor2014 wrote:
Now that's funny.
La Justicia

Colton, CA

#8 Jan 13, 2015
She voted to allow Largo to come in and pollute South Colton! She needs to go! Recall!
Best way

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Jan 16, 2015
La Justicia wrote:
She voted to allow Largo to come in and pollute South Colton! She needs to go! Recall!
Have you noticed in the council meetings her votes are all on the losing end and follow the same path as the former council member in that seat (Frank Gonzales). Also she mimics her mother, former Mayor of Colton, in her voting. I guess district two is just out of luck for another four years.
BTW Largo was a pet of former councilman Frank Gonzales and is a friend of Summer. No wonder she voted in favor of Largo. It's a good thing she wasn't the deciding vote and Largo lost.
La Justicia

Colton, CA

#10 Jan 17, 2015
Best way wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed in the council meetings her votes are all on the losing end and follow the same path as the former council member in that seat (Frank Gonzales). Also she mimics her mother, former Mayor of Colton, in her voting. I guess district two is just out of luck for another four years.
BTW Largo was a pet of former councilman Frank Gonzales and is a friend of Summer. No wonder she voted in favor of Largo. It's a good thing she wasn't the deciding vote and Largo lost.
Amen! Colton is the new battleground in the struggle to reclaim Aztlan. Let Colton serve as an example for the rest of the South Western United States. The following is a list of white owned businesses polluting Colton residents that the City Council needs to target next. Can you think of any others? Let's take back what is ours!

Angelica
Ashley Furniture
CR England
Colton Truck Terminal Garage
Bakers
Dennys
Del Taco
KFC
McDonalds
Stater Brothers
Taco Bell
WalMart
Valley Colton Truck Stop

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Fri MELODY 1,027
News must read! rancho belago? (Jul '07) Apr 27 SunnymeadMV 85
News State to close Chino youth authority facility (Aug '09) Apr 26 Holscad 35
News Teen charged as adult in Colton park murder (Sep '10) Apr 22 Johnjohn 31
Redlands Music Thread (May '12) Apr 22 Musikologist 19
News Animal control canvassing Yucaipa for current d... Apr 21 djkndsn 1
News Three arrested after Redlands gas station robbery Apr 19 A_Tongi 2

Calimesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance