Calimesa spa busted for prostitution

Calimesa spa busted for prostitution

There are 24 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Dec 4, 2009, titled Calimesa spa busted for prostitution. In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

An undercover sting at a Calimesa spa led to Thursday's arrest of a Monterey Park woman who allegedly offered to perform sex acts on an undercover sheriff's detective, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Versys09

Baldwin Park, CA

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Good job. They must have all the other crime in the county wrapped up and now they have free time to worry about what goes on between two consenting adults inside a business. They've spent a month and who knows how much money to find out what they could have learned in an hour's trip there.

And then they threaten to identify people who have gone in and out of this place? Why? They have no proof that anyone other than this person did anything illegal ( and they still haven't proven that). You can legally go there, get a massage and leave without having committed a crime.

I don't know about you, but I feel safer knowing this 55 year old Asian massage therapist is behind bars.
Colombo

Long Beach, CA

#2 Dec 4, 2009
Geez... And these detectives believed "Su-Qin Fun" is her real name and not just a business motto.
BJ Clinton

Corona, CA

#3 Dec 4, 2009
It always touches my heart to read a story that has a happy ending.
this happens alot

Austin, TX

#4 Dec 4, 2009
well if the real defention of prostiution os paying for sex . They need to check all jewely stores that men bought gifts for women because they are all Ho'es
Ya the cops are real tough and real cooks with weapons are left to rob us
Monica

Sunland, CA

#5 Dec 4, 2009
BJ Clinton wrote:
It always touches my heart to read a story that has a happy ending.
More of a cliffhanger in this case...
jesse

Banning, CA

#6 Dec 5, 2009
in Calimesa! OH MY!!!!!!!!!! IM GLAD THE TOWN CAN SLEEP NOW. NO MORE CRIME
Versys09

Pomona, CA

#7 Dec 5, 2009
Versys09 wrote:
Good job. They must have all the other crime in the county wrapped up and now they have free time to worry about what goes on between two consenting adults inside a business. They've spent a month and who knows how much money to find out what they could have learned in an hour's trip there.
And then they threaten to identify people who have gone in and out of this place? Why? They have no proof that anyone other than this person did anything illegal ( and they still haven't proven that). You can legally go there, get a massage and leave without having committed a crime.
I don't know about you, but I feel safer knowing this 55 year old Asian massage therapist is behind bars.
After posting this I had second thoughts. Please forgive me but I'm an idiot ans a moron.
SAW

Long Beach, CA

#9 Dec 5, 2009
Versys09 wrote:
<quoted text>After posting this I had second thoughts. Please forgive me but I'm an idiot ans a moron.
You're doing it wrong.
Raul Madrigal

Orange, CA

#10 Dec 5, 2009
55 year ols Asian woman offering sex?Bet it was good...
Versys09

Baldwin Park, CA

#11 Dec 5, 2009
Nice of someone to post under my psuedonym, but I still hold fast to my original statement. Must have been the cop who got his happy ending and isn't too happy about the level of contempt diplayed in the forum for the stellar police work. Get a spell checker, by the way.
Checkpoint Charlie

Del Mar, CA

#12 Dec 5, 2009
I guess drunk driving is a crime police shouldn't worry about either......As long as you don't kill someone it's ok, right?

For the most part police are complaint driven. If they get a complaint they investigate. I'm guessing if you called the police and they didn't do anything you would be the first people to complain...
SAW

Long Beach, CA

#13 Dec 5, 2009
Comparing a sexual encounter between two consenting adults with driving while intoxicated is quite a stretch. It leads people to discount your argument in fact.
Elliott Spitzer

Corona, CA

#14 Dec 5, 2009
Yikes! With a face like that, she must've been paying the customers to have sex with her.
YangTseih

Orange, CA

#15 Dec 5, 2009
Elliott Spitzer wrote:
Yikes! With a face like that, she must've been paying the customers to have sex with her.
I liked her and she did'nt stink.
joe

Ewa Beach, HI

#16 Dec 5, 2009
Raul Madrigal wrote:
55 year ols Asian woman offering sex?Bet it was good...
u pay me much money joe. i make u happy joe
Versys09

Baldwin Park, CA

#17 Dec 5, 2009
I wouldn't call the police to complain about things that shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Your comparison of an act of a handie behind closed doors to drunk driving is silly. One is dangerous and the other is fun.
As long as the activity is between consenting adults and no one else is harmed, then, yes, it's OK. If I'm wrong about that, please enlighten me.
U-Pay

Pomona, CA

#18 Dec 5, 2009
Versys09 wrote:
I wouldn't call the police to complain about things that shouldn't be illegal in the first place. Your comparison of an act of a handie behind closed doors to drunk driving is silly. One is dangerous and the other is fun.
As long as the activity is between consenting adults and no one else is harmed, then, yes, it's OK. If I'm wrong about that, please enlighten me.
Since you don't think this type of activity should be illegal, I'm wondering if you go out at night and hire hookers. Are you a pervert? I think you are.
U-Pay

Pomona, CA

#19 Dec 5, 2009
Versys09 wrote:
Correct my post to "you think it should be legal"
BerdooWatch

Oxnard, CA

#20 Dec 5, 2009
What a waste of taxpayers money. Just think, if it was legal, it would be taxed and there'd be no crime, then perhaps the cops could go after some real crime instead of this victimless crime BS that should be legal.
jak

Panorama City, CA

#21 Dec 5, 2009
If you want to arrest real criminals, raid an Health Insurance Company!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bob marley psychic mystic rides writes again wh... Nov 17 beaners 3
the blackmeter was never told ghet uyou pstand ... Nov 17 beaners 2
lynard skynard guitarist loses leg 1974-1986 Nov 17 beaners 1
Bob Marley Lyrics Play "Lively Up Yourself" Nov 17 beaners 1
News Calimesa man charged with murder in fatal weeke... Aug '17 Chris 1
its just pulp fiction May '17 mr t cab 1
a team ..barrack ba murdock duh duh .this is a ... May '17 mr t cab 1

Calimesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance