Sheriff's deputies kill man in Yucaipa

There are 9 comments on the The Daily Breeze story from Jun 29, 2013, titled Sheriff's deputies kill man in Yucaipa. In it, The Daily Breeze reports that:

"I heard four shots," said a woman who did not want to be identified. "The guy they were chasing definitely had a gun."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Breeze.

Kristine Peckinpaugh

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2013
I hate to say this but the woman who said this was a liar. I knew this man personally and know for a fact that it never happened. These cops brutally murdered this 26 year old man. And if anyone has an issue with what I'm saying you can contact me.
crystal

Yucaipa, CA

#2 Jun 30, 2013
were u witness to this incident? it is so easy to blame cops for the stupidity of others. What was your friend doing before this happened??
Michelle Ditchfield

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Jun 30, 2013
The cops can be blamed for firing without seeing a weapon. How much of a threat is someone who is sitting parked in a church parking lot, he did not even have a weapon.
you are quick to judge himand question what he was doing.
You think they are justified, they are trained to subdue criminals and use non lethal force, so I ask u again.
How much of a threat is he sitting parked in a parking lot?
julio

Yucaipa, CA

#4 Jul 1, 2013
From his multiple priors, some for armed robbery pled down to simple burglary (thank you, oh lenient atty general), ALL WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS,it was time to apply the Texas Rule:

"He needed killin' "
Danial

Beaumont, CA

#5 Jul 1, 2013
i think the Ploice need to watch out. There are alot of nuts here in Yucaipa. Hot heads & sweakers. There are poeple shooting at Police alot the last couple of days
all liers

Riverside, CA

#6 Jul 1, 2013
Yucaipa cops are joke exspsuly the detectives they don't care about anyone but them selves they will tell u one thing then put u in handcuffs I can name them but u no who u are all a bunch of liers
The anti tweeker

Tyrone, PA

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Merlin Factor was a tweeker... Acting like a tweeker...'nough said!
PatriotChick1776

Santa Monica, CA

#8 Aug 10, 2013
Check out the DIS Yucaipa eyewitness video at Guy Mc Carthy youtube channel. I tried to paste it but was unable to. It is only a minute long. Dis Yucaipa is the title and there were eyewitnessess to the cold blooded murder.
Big Sister

Redlands, CA

#9 Dec 19, 2013
My brother was a good person and he was not violent nor did he EVER carry a weapon of any kind. It's all good ignorant people pass judgement and make assumptions just because the person who killed my brother was waring a badge. Truth will be revealed and then maybe you will think twice. Some of these police officers think they are in the Wild West and are getting way out of control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colton Bowl Bowling Center (Feb '13) 31 min Best way 3
Yucapa Valley HS pregnancy club (Feb '14) Sun Deeniebeenie 28
Chelsea Joyce (Oct '11) May 3 Shame 7
Redlands - SNOBBISHNESS May 2 R D Howard 8
Review: Moreno Beach Lanes Bowling Center Apr 30 Moreno Beach Lanes 1
Moreno Beach Lanes Apr 30 Moreno Beach Lanes 1
Review: Riverside County Regional Medical Cente... Apr 30 RCRMC 1
More from around the web

Calimesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE