Parolee in stolen Jaguar leads Redlands police on pursuit

Full story: San Bernardino County Sun

A parolee driving a stolen Jaguar led Redlands police on a short pursuit Saturday night before being arrested in Loma Linda.
Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2009
Dirt bag

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Pilgrim has prior convictions for being in possession of a controlled substance and assault with a deadly weapon, according to San Bernardino Superior Court records.

And three prior convictions for 10851 as well as numerous others.
Arnolt SchwartzeNAZI

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Hello's agains, here we go wit dis parolee ting again, i wants you peoples to leave dems alone, dey mean no harms to anyone. I am going to let out 27000 inmates in da next 4 years so we coot saves sum of da monies. Dey wont hurt you or your teebage childrens. I has teenage childrens too oont all dey do is eat da buttered popcorns oont da sugar babies oont get fat. My wife, dis woman who iz a editor of some feminine magazine i hate it so much. She was on meet the press last night. The reesun she went to it was she thought it was "meat" the press! Ha ha's i make a funny amerikan jokes. My limo and mansion are fully capables of da blue tooth cell phone things, but dis wife, dis woman who vomits in da toilet after she eats gets on my nerves. I guess jo weeder needs to get me sum more suppliments for my austrian nerves.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••

Calimesa News Video

•••
•••

Calimesa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calimesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE