UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected ...

UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected in 5-year-old Colton girl'...

There are 151 comments on the Inland Valley Daily Bulletin story from Mar 23, 2010, titled UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected in 5-year-old Colton girl'.... In it, Inland Valley Daily Bulletin reports that:

A 5-year-old Colton girl who sheriff's investigators say was beaten by her mother's boyfriend died of head injuries Tuesday at a hospital.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inland Valley Daily Bulletin.

Geesh

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 Mar 24, 2010
How could this mother not know about the abuse? this could not have been the first time he touched her little girl. By ignoring the signs because it's convenient to leave her child with a creep was letting it happen and it should be a punishable crime. I hope she doesn't have other babies to harm, she most likely will shack up with another loser.
sad auntie

Chula Vista, CA

#22 Mar 24, 2010
love goes out to the family suffering the loss of melissa. she was a beautiful girl who would light up the room.
yeayea

San Francisco, CA

#23 Mar 24, 2010
im a close friend of the mom, all you pathetic wastes have no idea, before you write anything on here inform yourself...you pieces of s**t have no heart...id like to see you come and talk all ur s**t to this family...try it!..f**k all yall!..youll find me in colton..
oh really

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#24 Mar 24, 2010
Maybe this family just likes violence.
yeayea wrote:
im a close friend of the mom, all you pathetic wastes have no idea, before you write anything on here inform yourself...you pieces of s**t have no heart...id like to see you come and talk all ur s**t to this family...try it!..**** all yall!..youll find me in colton..
LaKeysia Simpson

Ontario, CA

#25 Mar 24, 2010
yeayea wrote:
im a close friend of the mom, all you pathetic wastes have no idea, before you write anything on here inform yourself...you pieces of **** have no heart...id like to see you come and talk all ur **** to this family...try it!..**** all yall!..youll find me in colton..
Shut ur raggedy bean er a ss up bit ch. Yo friend da mom was a idiot cuz she let da gang banger wet bacc watch her daughter. U should be mad at Johhny da dooshbag chunt , not anybody else yo.

Since: Mar 09

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#26 Mar 24, 2010
As a mother this story breaks my heart. Poor little girl.

I don't think we should judge the mother until we know why she left her child behind. Maybe she was at work. We can't automatically assume she is guilty of anything.

In my opinion, any crime against a child should be an automatic death sentence. This creep should not be put in jail at the taxpayers expense. Just send him straight to the chair.

As to not dating until your kids are grown...I think that's a bit foolish to say. When I was dating I was very careful of who I went out with. No one met my child unless I felt they would be around for awhile. Even after I remarried, I never left her alone with my husband. She was always with me. I was so protective that I would take her into the bathroom with me while I took a shower. I would tell her to brush her teeth and floss and brush her hair...anything that would keep her there where I could see her. My point? Of course single mothers should date, just be careful, use common sense.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#27 Mar 24, 2010
yeayea wrote:
im a close friend of the mom, all you pathetic wastes have no idea, before you write anything on here inform yourself...you pieces of **** have no heart...id like to see you come and talk all ur **** to this family...try it!..**** all yall!..youll find me in colton..
Perhaps you should be a bit more specific if you're going to dare people to do something. Where exactly in Colton can you be found. And be careful what you wish for...
Hip-Hop Killed Music

Dallas, TX

#28 Mar 24, 2010
This sack of s##t deserves nothing less than to be hanged. Just wait until he gets to prison and they find out he killed a child.............I'd hate to be you, vato.
Rialto

Long Beach, CA

#29 Mar 24, 2010
I am really just in disbelief on how people in general can abuse their children and really think that there won't be consequences. This person must be mentally ill, to beat a child to death. I grew up with this little girls family and I know that none of them would allow such harm to be done to this child. She will never again have to suffer the pain that she felt that day. I can only pray for people that are sick like this and pray for ALL of the families that have lost a child to child abuse. I wonder why people abuse innocent children and think its okay. CHILD ABUSE NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!
Hip-Hop Killed Music

Dallas, TX

#30 Mar 24, 2010
LaKeysia, I recommend you try "Hooked on Phonics", becuase your grammar is horrible. What school did you go to, if at all? I want to make sure my children don't attend that school.
Rialto

Long Beach, CA

#31 Mar 24, 2010
I know the mother and believe me when I say she loved and loves her daughter soooo much she does. She is going through enough for people to bash her some more. If you don't know the facts please don't state your opinion. Of what you think did happen, the family is going through enough sadness to have to get bashed some more. They have enough to deal with. If you can please just pray for Meli and her family would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#32 Mar 24, 2010
Rialto wrote:
I know the mother and believe me when I say she loved and loves her daughter soooo much she does. She is going through enough for people to bash her some more. If you don't know the facts please don't state your opinion. Of what you think did happen, the family is going through enough sadness to have to get bashed some more. They have enough to deal with. If you can please just pray for Meli and her family would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
Unfortunately this a forum for people to post their opinions, facts or not. So I recommend you not log on to this thread to avoid reading the nonsense that is posted. You are never going to convince people to stop. You will only motivate them to post more.
theresa

Oxnard, CA

#33 Mar 24, 2010
Dr hugo, location, and anyone else getting racist here....just in case your not aware there are a hell of a lot caucasions (that means white men) convicted of sick crimes involving children including rape and murder. its not a color thing though, its coming from all races. Try not to sound like jerks. I hope she rests in peace. at least shes not suffering on this hellholeplanet anymore.
yeayea

San Francisco, CA

#34 Mar 24, 2010
you definetely need to learn how to spell before you come around trying to insult. Get some education first then come and talk bitch!...have a nice day llanta!
yeayea

San Francisco, CA

#35 Mar 24, 2010
Payback wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should be a bit more specific if you're going to dare people to do something. Where exactly in Colton can you be found. And be careful what you wish for...
remain hidden payback!!
Hip-Hop Killed Music

Dallas, TX

#36 Mar 24, 2010
Scum is scum, not matter the race. Regardless of race, anyone who commits a crime against a child, deserves a death sentence.
AndreaU8

Hacienda Heights, CA

#37 Mar 24, 2010
and the mother had no clue? RIGHT (eyes roll).

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#38 Mar 24, 2010
yeayea wrote:
<quoted text>
remain hidden payback!!
What are you talking about? I'm not hiding?
theresa

Oxnard, CA

#39 Mar 24, 2010
I was 13 when I told my mom something happened to me by my stepdads dad, she didnt believe me. When my daughter complained about my boyfriend 8 years ago, I broke up with him. Since then NOBODY watches my kids but me. I know not everyone has that option. Be careful who you leave your kids with, and for their sake believe them if they try to tell you something.
As I seeit

Moreno Valley, CA

#40 Mar 24, 2010
Mommy had to have a bed warmer/companion.Maybe next time she will get to know the man aka young boy better.Security and safety for your children is priority #1.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Smart and Final Extra (Aug '15) 5 hr Noah Cox 6
Review: Raintree Apartments Dec 5 Woof 20
News So-Cal drag show draws big names (Oct '08) Dec 4 Tag 54
Review: Centric Capital Corp (Nov '13) Dec 4 UAS 3
Review: Parkwood Knoll Apartment Homes Dec 4 Hey FAT PAT 20
judge courthouse of big bear awardsa rgentina s... Nov 30 dodgers sellar 1
2018 judge rules in favor of snowboard shop awa... Nov 30 dodgers sellar 2

Calimesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance