UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected in 5-year-old Colton girl'...

A 5-year-old Colton girl who sheriff's investigators say was beaten by her mother's boyfriend died of head injuries Tuesday at a hospital. Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Your Worst Nightmare

Chino Hills, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2010
If any of you know someone with the last name of "Alcala" shoot them on site or run away.
Common

Pomona, CA

#2 Mar 23, 2010
When are you stupid bitches going to learn to quit putting your kids in harms way. Once you have a kid and can't make the relationship work with the father - give up on men until your children are grown up and out of the house - date and have friends but don't shack up, don't let them around your kids and don't get married either. Everyday almost there are stories in the paper of kids getting killed by Mama's A Hole Stud.
Attorney

Corona, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2010
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Wait to date until your kids are 18. You screwed up the first relationship either through your acts or by picking the wrong man. Don't keep screwing up by finding another penis. YOUR KIDS WILL PAY THE PRICE.
Men, if your woman leaves with your kid, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT for those kids. Move in next door. Your child is 80% more likely to be abused or killed by your ex's new penis.
Dr Hugo Estudio

Victorville, CA

#4 Mar 23, 2010
Mexican men are bad babysitters. If they don't kill the child, they will molest the child instead.
llalbert

Upland, CA

#5 Mar 23, 2010
Common wrote:
When are you stupid bitches going to learn to quit putting your kids in harms way. Once you have a kid and can't make the relationship work with the father - give up on men until your children are grown up and out of the house - date and have friends but don't shack up, don't let them around your kids and don't get married either. Everyday almost there are stories in the paper of kids getting killed by Mama's **** Stud.
And don't continue to procreate...
Maria

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2010
Mothers please do not allow your boyfriends to babysit your precious children! They act differently around your children when you are not around! The young child from Long Beach, also was a victim, and there are other victims this very moment, in other cities!!!Look at the perpretrators for what they are, just looking for a warm bed at night and nothing else. Mama's your babies are worth more than the drug addicts that win you over!!
FOR GOD'S SAKE LOOK INTO YOUR OWN HOMES!!
HDMISHEL

Adelanto, CA

#7 Mar 23, 2010
WHAT P.O.S
stupid mom for leaving this child with this jerk
HDMISHEL

Adelanto, CA

#8 Mar 23, 2010
Attorney wrote:
Ladies, ladies, ladies. Wait to date until your kids are 18. You screwed up the first relationship either through your acts or by picking the wrong man. Don't keep screwing up by finding another ****. YOUR KIDS WILL PAY THE PRICE.
Men, if your woman leaves with your kid, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT for those kids. Move in next door. Your child is 80% more likely to be abused or killed by your ex's new ****.
EXACTLY!
GLOCK 19

Redlands, CA

#9 Mar 23, 2010
Say part is she still loves this guy. Him macho
GLOCK 19

Redlands, CA

#10 Mar 23, 2010
Sad part is she still loves this guy. Him macho
Johnny B Goode

Colton, CA

#11 Mar 24, 2010
Hope Johnny likes it up the poop-shoot.

“Ya'll be killin me.”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 24, 2010
@Common and Attorney, it just doesn't work that way. All guys don't kill, why should they stop dating because they have kids, they just need to be more aware of who they are dating or even married too. I know that I didn't trust anyone with my daughter, but I meet someone who treats her like his own. Why must you people make the mother feel chitter than she probably already does. My heart goes out to her and her family. RIP Melissa Gomez. You didn't deserve this.
BigG

Colton, CA

#13 Mar 24, 2010
thats sad and sick, wheres the info on her mother...im better some 16 yr old who had this kid when she was 12, freaking little #$% these days...kids having kids..this little punk needs to be in jail till he dies..maybe bubby will beat him down in jail as well.....the mother need to fixed and tied so no more kids for her, no more bad judgment fo this girl.
may the baby rest in peace...
Chino Hills, CA

#14 Mar 24, 2010
Poor little girl. Just imagine the abuse she went through before she died. Precious little Angel rest in God's hands now. The mother should be charged also.
Chino Hills, CA

#15 Mar 24, 2010
Dr Hugo Estudio wrote:
Mexican men are bad babysitters. If they don't kill the child, they will molest the child instead.
They are just bad period. Nothing but a bunch of criminal gang bangers. Send them all back to Mexico and let them live the life they deserve over there.
MAN FROM COLTON

United States

#16 Mar 24, 2010
I can't imagine what this piece of crap did to this little girl! Give me the bastard, I'll save the tax payers some money and the community will never have to worry about this loser anymore, he'll disappear. Well, maybe someone will find his head in a ditch!!
jesse

Banning, CA

#17 Mar 24, 2010
girl friend: he wouldn't do that, he a great f.........K if she is on welfare,section 8, book her too.
Mom who Loves Her Kids

Fullerton, CA

#18 Mar 24, 2010
My mother always told us that our children needed to be with us at all times. You don't leave your purse at home why would you leave your child? How do these women hook up with these animals who beat them or abuse their children. I blame the mother too. Don't give them an opportunity. The angels in heaven must be crying.
relax

La Puente, CA

#19 Mar 24, 2010
Hoodrats hooking up with hoodrats!! Stupid is as stupid does, and now their is a dead baby who suffered a horrible death. Makes me sick! People, talk with your daughters and read these story's to them, dont let them raise themslves.
Attorney

Chino Hills, CA

#20 Mar 24, 2010
Kilum wrote:
@Common and Attorney, it just doesn't work that way. All guys don't kill, why should they stop dating because they have kids, they just need to be more aware of who they are dating or even married too. I know that I didn't trust anyone with my daughter, but I meet someone who treats her like his own. Why must you people make the mother feel chitter than she probably already does. My heart goes out to her and her family. RIP Melissa Gomez. You didn't deserve this.
Last famous words, "My man wouldn't do that." Not all men of course will do this, but you are taking that chance. I wouldn't leave my car with anyone, much less the thing I love more than anything in the universe. In addition to the potential of abuse, your child is exposed to a number of things that affects them FOREVER: not enough attention, because you are giving it to the new man, not enough attention because you are giving it to your new kids, you or your new man speak negatively of your child's father in front of the child, you bring in men constantly that a child believes bonds don't exist, or being promiscuous is normal, etc. etc, etc.

Family court if full of these examples. Bottom line, what's best for your child if you can't remain with their biological father is that YOU DON"T DATE UNTIL YOU ARE DONE RAISING THE CHILD OR THE CHILD IS 18. Put your feelings, desires, cravings, and selfishness aside for a few years and do the right thing. Your kids will value you so much more when they are old enough to realize the sacrifice you made for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 min Butterflypie 7,958
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Flaggstaff 5,083
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr basic 200,980
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sun theos 2,276
Who would you vote for as Mayor of Colton Sat Best way 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
Nut jobs Sep 18 Reader 1
•••

Calimesa News Video

•••
Calimesa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Calimesa Jobs

•••
•••
•••