Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8576 Jul 20, 2014
PMS will get yeah wrote:
It's all done, moving on.
Scientists and Studies predict ‘imminent global COOLING’ ahead – Drop in global temps ‘almost a slam dunk’

Growing number of scientists are predicting global cooling: Russia’s Pulkovo Observatory:‘We could be in for a cooling period that lasts 200-250 years’

Danish Solar Scientist Svensmark declares ‘global warming has stopped and a cooling is beginning…enjoy global warming while it lasts’

New paper by Russian solar physicist by Habibullo Abdussamatov predicts another Little Ice Age within the next 30 years

http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/06/29/scient ...

Maybe we should be shopping for warmer clothes. I wish it was getting warmer.
Joetheman

Chicago, IL

#8577 Jul 20, 2014
*Man-caused Global Warming (AGW) has _no_ scientific peer reviewed validity. It is basically a fraud perpetrated by people and organizations with other agendas, like cripple the developed nations with inane regulations that will do _nothing_ to change the warming or cooling of the climate which is almost entirely solar driven.

*CO2 is _not_ a "pollutant"! It is a necessary component of life on earth. The percentage CO2 in the atmosphere has been much higher in the past and life went on just fine.

*CARB is an outfit out of control, IMHO, inventing new odious regulations for their own benefit with no concern for the cost/benefit aspect of their actions. They are basically trying to perpetuate their own existence long after the major improvements of smog levels in major metropolitan areas have been achieved.

I would suggest a YES vote on Prop 23.
yuppie times

Monrovia, CA

#8578 Jul 20, 2014
These are current or former dirty deed council persons.

Should Kenny Herman (Kenny ran away to another state), Karen Davis she is still on the council but minus a husband), Gary Clifford (he ran away for a Athens salary after voting to extend the contract for Glendora), Mark Kelly (Kelly left the city council real fast after a police visit to Costco) and Douglas Tessitor (testical is still hanging but looking very ill) be expelled from Glendora, California - righ now, should be the real question for this poll.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#8579 Jul 20, 2014
Joetheman wrote:
*Man-caused Global Warming (AGW) has _no_ scientific peer reviewed validity. It is basically a fraud perpetrated by people and organizations with other agendas, like cripple the developed nations with inane regulations that will do _nothing_ to change the warming or cooling of the climate which is almost entirely solar driven.
*CO2 is _not_ a "pollutant"! It is a necessary component of life on earth. The percentage CO2 in the atmosphere has been much higher in the past and life went on just fine.
*CARB is an outfit out of control, IMHO, inventing new odious regulations for their own benefit with no concern for the cost/benefit aspect of their actions. They are basically trying to perpetuate their own existence long after the major improvements of smog levels in major metropolitan areas have been achieved.
I would suggest a YES vote on Prop 23.
sounds good, when do we vote?
trainer times

Monrovia, CA

#8581 Jul 20, 2014
These are current or former dirty deed Glendora, California council members.

Should Kenny Herman (Kenny ran away to another state).

Karen Davis she is still on the council but minus a husband).

Gary Clifford (he ran away for a higher Athens salary after voting to extend the contract for Glendora)

Mark Kelly (Kelly left the city council real fast after a police visit to Costco).

Douglas Tessitor (testical is still hanging but looking very ill) be expelled from Glendora, California - righ now, should be the real question for this poll.

Water times strike again
Sony

San Jose, CA

#8584 Jul 21, 2014
The state of California is over population. The big problem now is the water shortage and the illegal immigrants and many others don't really care or to take any responsible for it.
It's too bad that one day they will be ended up in the civil war and kill themselves.
Sherry

Sacramento, CA

#8585 Jul 21, 2014
Yes so true
John Flush

Chicago, IL

#8586 Jul 21, 2014
John Flush wrote:
Vote YES on 23. Unless you want to pay 100% more for gasoline,PG&E,food and taxes.
Changed my minds NO
Dollops

Monrovia, CA

#8587 Jul 21, 2014
This has been added to the dollop list
Sparky A2

Chicago, IL

#8588 Jul 22, 2014
Vote YES on 23
KennyP

Chicago, IL

#8590 Jul 23, 2014
Rico from East Los II wrote:
YES. f**k the air we need jobs!!!
I need my job !
Ocean

Monrovia, CA

#8591 Jul 23, 2014
Not another one, we just dumped the last one in the ocean yesterday.
drying out

Covina, CA

#8598 Jul 25, 2014
More than 33 million people across Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, and Mexico depend on the Colorado River for their water supply.
Joe

Chicago, IL

#8599 Jul 25, 2014
Pretty fart smeller i mean smart feller .
Abrahem

Chicago, IL

#8600 Jul 25, 2014
drying out wrote:
More than 33 million people across Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, and Mexico depend on the Colorado River for their water supply.
Yep Global Warming for sure .
float

Covina, CA

#8601 Jul 25, 2014
Keep floating on by.
Abrahem

Chicago, IL

#8602 Jul 25, 2014
Smog is fog !.
Twilight sun

Covina, CA

#8603 Jul 25, 2014
Just step outside and watch the cool sun make a mess out of you.
Randy

Union City, TN

#8604 Jul 25, 2014
And the Exodus to Texas continues.
roaster

Covina, CA

#8605 Jul 25, 2014
Keep an eye on that sun and you'll find out what it can do to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Cali Girl 2014 200,963
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 4 hr Los Angeles 2,266
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Los Angeles 15,996
UPDATE: Mother's boyfriend suspected in 5-year-... (Mar '10) 6 hr another mother 149
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 6 hr Runonion 5,072
The PassCALIMESA: Winning Lotto ticket sold at ... 13 hr pooiiuuwrti 1
RiversideCOMMUNITY NOTES: Poverty event, golf t... 13 hr kjkyep 1
•••

Calimesa News Video

•••
Calimesa Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Calimesa Jobs

•••
•••