Teenage San Bernardino boy dies after...

Teenage San Bernardino boy dies after friend shoots him with sh...

There are 90 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Apr 8, 2010, titled Teenage San Bernardino boy dies after friend shoots him with sh.... In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Eric Perez and his 16-year-old friend somehow got their hands on a shotgun while hanging out at a Rancho Avenue home Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

frank

Myers Flat, CA

#23 Apr 14, 2010
The shooters grndmother and all the uncles anuts etc are welfare recipiants and some never worked in there life they don't want to welfare is easy pay the gun does belong to the older brother with a crimnal record all the family is gang related they got the tattoos to prove VF on them they give the community a bad name.
frank

Myers Flat, CA

#24 Apr 14, 2010
Get rid of welfare or investigate who they give it to ask around one can be surprise what these people are and how they lie to get a free ride.
RIP

Altadena, CA

#25 Apr 14, 2010
I don't know him, but I know a lot of people who does know him. And from all the devestation I've seen, he seems like a fairly nice guy. This accident was probably meant to be, because if it wasn't, then it wouldn't happen. Everyone just needs to calm down, and stop criticizing the others; we don't have any knowledge of their views, and they don't have ours. Anyhow, condolences to his family, and I hope things will get better soon.

“Proud To Have Served ”

Since: Mar 10

Thousand Oaks

#26 Apr 14, 2010
RIP wrote:
I don't know him, but I know a lot of people who does know him. And from all the devestation I've seen, he seems like a fairly nice guy. This accident was probably meant to be, because if it wasn't, then it wouldn't happen. Everyone just needs to calm down, and stop criticizing the others; we don't have any knowledge of their views, and they don't have ours. Anyhow, condolences to his family, and I hope things will get better soon.
Yeah all gang bangers are nice guys, just misunderstood. NOT!!!!!!!
RIP

Altadena, CA

#27 Apr 15, 2010
The real Mike C wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah all gang bangers are nice guys, just misunderstood. NOT!!!!!!!
Okay, can you not attack everyone who post their views on this article. You have your own judgements, and we have ours. Since you're saying that not any "gangbangers" are nice, maybe you are one. And I'm not saying that gang members are misunderstood, but do you know this guy for you to judge him in this depth? Furthermore, do you have the full story of the accident? Are you God? Do you know what REALLY happened? The only person who can really interpret the situation is Eric, who is now dead, and his sixteen year-old friend who is basically traumatized. If you have further issues with everyone, just keep it to yourself, let everyone else share their views, it's called freedom of speech. Also, this article is not the right place to attack people with non-sense diction, if you want to discuss further, e-mail me at: [email protected]
WoW

Lakewood, CA

#28 Apr 15, 2010
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, can you not attack everyone who post their views on this article. You have your own judgements, and we have ours. Since you're saying that not any "gangbangers" are nice, maybe you are one. And I'm not saying that gang members are misunderstood, but do you know this guy for you to judge him in this depth? Furthermore, do you have the full story of the accident? Are you God? Do you know what REALLY happened? The only person who can really interpret the situation is Eric, who is now dead, and his sixteen year-old friend who is basically traumatized. If you have further issues with everyone, just keep it to yourself, let everyone else share their views, it's called freedom of speech. Also, this article is not the right place to attack people with non-sense diction, if you want to discuss further, e-mail me at: [email protected]
Booo Hooo Hooo...... Nope.... Can't do it. Sure it's sad for family and friends and he may have had a few. But everyone I talk to that has knowledge of this case also saw it coming. It was stupid and senseless and could have been prevented except for the fact that the gang mentality that he was involved in was allowed to grow and fester. Plus, I love how you claim freedom of speech and then tell somebody else in essence to give up his because his opinion does not meet your criteria.

“Proud To Have Served ”

Thousand Oaks

#29 Apr 15, 2010
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a gangbanger so that makes him garbage. I will exercise my right of free speech anytime I want. I am not a gangbanger. If I had my way the government would pay a bounty of $500.00 for every gangbanger decent citizens kill. They are the scum of society.
Taylor Gallego

Redlands, CA

#30 Apr 15, 2010
Eric was a great guy and I don't know if it was an accident or not, I am not sure that a friend could shoot his other friend...but what I DO know is that that boy has to live with knowing that he killed his "friend" killed someone's son, killed someone's nephew, killed someone's brother, killed someone's best friend...and killed MY cousin. Can you imagine getting that phone call that your son just got shot by his "friend." I am really praying for Eddie and Kathy and the rest of the family, that they will make it through this horrible time. R.I.P in my thoughts forever <3
Bill

Hesperia, CA

#31 Apr 15, 2010
The shooter won't shed a real tear. He'll cry for the police and cry for the judge. Sociopaths are great actors. The shooter has a lot of experience.
kimmeG

Chino, CA

#32 Apr 19, 2010
you think you know the family of the shooter....if your not a part of the family i advise you to keep your mouth shut and not speak about what you THINKKKKK you know.
Taylor

San Bernardino, CA

#34 Apr 19, 2010
RIP wrote:

You said that this accident was meant to be?? You're saying it was meant to be that my cousin is dead? Whether it was an accident or not MY COUSIN IS DEAD! GONE! forever! He's not coming back! No he wasn't perfect but he was the best cousin in the world! and now he is gone, without me getting the chance to say goodbye...but thanks cuz when I hear that it was meant to be that my cousin was shot it makes me just so freaking comforted!
abi

West Covina, CA

#36 May 8, 2010
wtf he was a gang banger.. not even anyway rip eric

“Proud To Have Served ”

Thousand Oaks

#37 May 8, 2010
Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country by shooting every gangbanger and illegal alien they can find. Kill them all let God sort them out.
DR DEATH

Oxnard, CA

#39 May 8, 2010
The real Mike C wrote:
I like petting my moms donkey.
I bet you do pervert. You must be gutter garbage trying to make out like you are the guy above you. He is an American hero while you are not good enough to lick the sweat of of his b a l l s.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#40 May 8, 2010
DR DEATH wrote:
<quoted text> I bet you do pervert. You must be gutter garbage trying to make out like you are the guy above you. He is an American hero while you are not good enough to lick the sweat of of his b a l l s.
Ewwwww. You say that thing about the sweat & nads like you have first hand experience or something.
Keep it clean, Doc., alot of young people are on these threads.

P.S. Since you are here, how do you tell if a man's vasectomy was done properly, do you give it a taste test or something like that?
DR DEATH

Oxnard, CA

#41 May 8, 2010
I have people like you suck them dry. Since you said ewwwwww you must be the one that has tried it.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#42 May 8, 2010
DR DEATH wrote:
I have people like you suck them dry. Since you said ewwwwww you must be the one that has tried it.
Witless.
DR DEATH

Oxnard, CA

#43 May 9, 2010
D_avid wrote:
<quoted text>
Witless.
Brainless.

“Proud To Have Served ”

Thousand Oaks

#46 May 9, 2010
DR DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>Brainless.
D_avid is a notorious troll here on these forums. Don't bother with him or that piece of bat guano that uses my name from Loma Linda. They feed on s.h.i.t. and controversy.

“Proud To Have Served ”

Thousand Oaks

#47 May 9, 2010
DR DEATH wrote:
<quoted text>Brainless.
I see the same POS troll from Loma Linda is using your name too. Report him every time he posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Bernardino, others cracking down on panhand... (Oct '10) 16 hr RGregory0321 76
Colton "Ski Land" (Aug '08) Jan 12 Cindylu 11
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jan 10 John MoFo Snyder 4,838
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Jan 9 forum DOA 236
White boy blonde hair blue eyes Jan 8 Jordan 1
Pizza Man shot at The Four Seasons (Apr '09) Jan 6 Shelley shell 13
Yucaipa sucks! Jan 5 Mike 5

Calimesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calimesa Mortgages