Teenage San Bernardino boy dies after friend shoots him with sh...

Eric Perez and his 16-year-old friend somehow got their hands on a shotgun while hanging out at a Rancho Avenue home Wednesday. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Satan

Montgomery, AL

#1 Apr 9, 2010
Ain't a friend now!
Sad

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 9, 2010
My condolences to the Perez Family, what a tragedy for both families..
Jimbo

San Bernardino, CA

#3 Apr 10, 2010
Satan wrote:
Ain't a friend now!
What a jackass you are...
OLD GRINGO

Moreno Valley, CA

#4 Apr 10, 2010
Satan wrote:
Ain't a friend now!
I hope you go home satan
Taylor

San Bernardino, CA

#5 Apr 10, 2010
That was my cousin...Its horrible
WoW

Irvine, CA

#6 Apr 11, 2010
Guns are NOT toys and should NOT be treated as though they are. Every gun should be treated as it is loaded and should NEVER be pointed at anything that you do not intend to shoot. Parents and grandparents should be aware of the activities of the children inside of their places of residence. THIS COULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED.
kimmeG

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 Apr 12, 2010
if your not aware of all the details you shouldnt judge people and families yu DONT KNOW!
WoW

Irvine, CA

#9 Apr 12, 2010
My comment still stands and THIS, I DO KNOW....... Guns are NOT toys and THIS COULD HAVE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN PREVENTED. This was and is a tragic case of STUPID+CARELESS=DEAD.
Tonya Henderson

Lisbon, OH

#10 Apr 12, 2010
They should have got a trigger safety at target!!
Griselda

Victorville, CA

#12 Apr 12, 2010
Eric Perez Was A Great Person &' Will Forever Bee in My Heart I Love Youuu Eric RIP<33
RUDY

Gardena, CA

#13 Apr 12, 2010
Eric Perez was my good friend<3 he will always be in our hearts<33 and people that r commenting this sayinq false stuff need to seriously look into the story cuz i know everythinqg. i love u eric<333 youll NEVER be forgotten RIP<33

“Proud To Have Served ”

Since: Mar 10

Thousand Oaks

#14 Apr 12, 2010
RUDY wrote:
Eric Perez was my good friend<3 he will always be in our hearts<33 and people that r commenting this sayinq false stuff need to seriously look into the story cuz i know everythinqg. i love u eric<333 youll NEVER be forgotten RIP<33
You know everything??? Since when did you become God.
big jeff 187

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Apr 13, 2010
what a sad story its going to take a while before both families recover from this tragic accident. u got to lock them guns up or get locks for them people.
WoW

Irvine, CA

#16 Apr 13, 2010
RUDY wrote:
REALLY? You know "EVERYTHING" about this case? If he was such a good friend and you know everything as you are insinuating that you must have been there when this incredible act of careless and stupid took place. A good friend would have stopped and prevented it from occurring. What did you do?
Bill

Redlands, CA

#17 Apr 14, 2010
The shooter and older brother (suspected owner of the gun) are well-known VF gangbangers. The shooter always talked about wanting to go to jail. Now he has his chance. Grandma is nothing but an enabler. She spoiled the shooter and his older brother. She always thought the shooter's deviant misbehavior was "cute". RR is nothing but a sociopath. This was no accident. Let's hope he stays locked up for a long, long time.
WoW

Irvine, CA

#18 Apr 14, 2010
Bill wrote:
The shooter and older brother (suspected owner of the gun) are well-known VF gangbangers. The shooter always talked about wanting to go to jail. Now he has his chance. Grandma is nothing but an enabler. She spoiled the shooter and his older brother. She always thought the shooter's deviant misbehavior was "cute". RR is nothing but a sociopath. This was no accident. Let's hope he stays locked up for a long, long time.
OUTSTANDING.......... I figured there had to be more to this. I was right.
Dave in Crafton Hills

Yorba Linda, CA

#19 Apr 14, 2010
Typical gangster manual-of-arms.
crazy world

Santa Barbara, CA

#20 Apr 14, 2010
at this age you know better then to point it at anyone, loaded or not. it maybe an accident but still the kid is dead. i feel sorry for the dead kid cause he's gone. can't say i feel sorry for the other kid as he knew better. are we now going to feel sorry for this kid cause "he has to live with this for the rest of his life?" at least he is living, can't say that for the boy with a big hole in his chest.
Jan White

Corona, CA

#21 Apr 14, 2010
A day in the life of low lives...
Second Amendment

United States

#22 Apr 14, 2010
Tragic.

If those boys had taken a Hunters Safety Class in school or at the range, they would have 1) not handled the firearm and 2) if they did handle the firearm, they would have known to treat it as if it were loaded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yucapa Valley HS pregnancy club (Feb '14) 1 hr Gail Fource 20
Moreno Valley, California Weather Forecast (Jul '13) 14 hr Weather Forecast 37
Review: Yucaipa Towing (Jun '11) 15 hr Lucifer 13
MenifeeRELIGION NOTES: Church to celebrate cent... Dec 19 Gerald Vonberger 1
Man arrested in fatal shooting (Jul '08) Dec 13 Swirl 96
Colton "Ski Land" (Aug '08) Dec 12 Steve Portias 9
MoVal Woman Accused of Murdering Boyfriend, Lea... Dec 12 conscious 1

High Wind Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 21 at 8:36PM PST

Calimesa News Video

Calimesa Dating