Calls On Moreno Valley and Federal Authorities to Shut Down Unlicensed Circus

Apr 4, 2013 Read more: PETA

Moreno Valley, Calif. -- PETA has just sent an urgent letter to Moreno Valley authorities, including the chief of police, and to the U.S. Department of Agriculture urging the officials to prohibit Ramos Bros.

Read more
tbud

Riverside, CA

#1 Apr 4, 2013
Never mind that they are operating without a license, how about saving the animals from the abuse. Or are you just going to let them move onto another city continuing the abuse?
tony

Pacoima, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Shut up if it were a white circus it would be alright though

“Use renewable resources”

Since: Apr 11

Wear fur and save the earth

#3 Apr 5, 2013
tbud wrote:
Never mind that they are operating without a license, how about saving the animals from the abuse. Or are you just going to let them move onto another city continuing the abuse?
These animals aren't abused. They actually live a pretty easy life compared to their wild counterparts who die a slow and painful death from starvation or disease. My kids love the circus. I make sure that I let them know how kind humanity has been to animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Netflix 13 hr Cassierae 1
News So-Cal drag show draws big names (Oct '08) 23 hr Barbara Halston 49
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Sun Dan 831
Review: Popeye's Chicken and Biscuits Sun Popeyes 1
Colton Bowl Bowling Center (Feb '13) Sun Best way 2
Review: Round Table Pizza Sun Round Table Pizza 1
Review: Dollar General Sun Dollar General 1
More from around the web

Calimesa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE