Gang rape of girl in Moreno Valley pa...

Gang rape of girl in Moreno Valley park stuns officials

There are 84 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Mar 27, 2011, titled Gang rape of girl in Moreno Valley park stuns officials. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

A 19-year-old gang member is wanted by Riverside County sheriff's investigators who say he was one of at least seven people who raped an 11-year-old girl in the restroom of a Moreno Valley park.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

sick of it all

San Diego, CA

#22 Mar 28, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
yes this is very sad these people should be punished. But i have to ask what was a child of that age doing so late @ that park unaccompanied by a parent sibling etc. In my opinion this situation could have been avoided. I used to live across the street on horado and when we visited the park i never allowed my children to use the restroom by themselves (for that matter any public restroom) we need need to be proactive VIOLENCE can be found around any corner.
It shouldn't matter what time of the day it is, we all should be able to walk around without being attacked. I really hate these people all they know how to do is destroy and then act like victims themselves.
sick

Moreno Valley, CA

#23 Mar 28, 2011
Because people that hang out in bathrooms, are bums probably doing drugs wasting there lifes away noting better to do get a job get help couse to rape a little girl is sick rape someone that can protect themselves he deserves wat coming to him
guest

Moreno Valley, CA

#25 Mar 28, 2011
LOL wrote:
The worst part about it sykes dad is a pastor
Are you sure this is pastor lacy Skyes son?
justice

United States

#26 Mar 28, 2011
Where is the female that lured the girl in all this? The victim most likely trusted her, another female- in whatever means she lured this child. I cannot imagine the depth of injustice here- to live with the aftermath of this crime, and live with this scar over any trust of anyone after it- the female that lured her is equally guilty.
Lock em all up

United States

#27 Mar 28, 2011
We can't generalize and judge all the people of one race because of the actions of some... All races have their good and bad but whoever was involved in this rape should pay for their actions... The girl is only 11 and I can't imagine what she felt but justice will prevail... I have three daughters and if this happened to any one of them I would be paying them a visit before the cops got a chance to do so
livenMoValnotign orant

Tustin, CA

#28 Mar 29, 2011
Someone wrote:
This is not true, you have ALL of the wrong people. smh
how the hell do you know unless you were there or know something and if that's not the case then you need to shut up. People don't just go knocking on peoples door saying you raped a little girl.. he has some connection.. so until u can proofs otherwise shut up and stop posting idiot
livenMoValnotign orant

Tustin, CA

#29 Mar 29, 2011
Someone wrote:
Thats not even the truth ! cops just WISH they knew. But they dont, they are racist dumb people who are just trying to lock more young people up ! WITH NO EVIDENCE
no wonder you don't post your name.. because you sound ridiculous
Concerened parent

Corona, CA

#30 Mar 29, 2011
These savages need to be castrated that's all they are native savages!! An 11 year old girl? Really what kind of animals rape a 11 year old they need to have an accident in prison

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#31 Mar 29, 2011
Someone wrote:
I hate how they always ASSUME people are in gangs.
Or maybe they arent assuming and are going off of whats in the gang files that these kids have for being involved in a gang. Kids who arent involved in gangs in some way dont get listed as gang members.
young black male

Huntington Beach, CA

#32 Mar 29, 2011
sick of it all wrote:
Isn't just like black guys, I am not surprised they are always so horny they want to have sex with almost anything that moves. They get their women pregnant and then skip out on them. I see it every day these damn people always asking for money, because they are too lazy to work. I am so damn sick of it.
hold up wait a minute before talk about young black males im not in no gang never been never will be im 23 and im takin care of my daugther and babys mother i have a full time job so dont get it twisted.every black person i talked to about this think this was shocking and disquisting shit like this is what makes it hard to be a young black male because 1 or 1 group of us can make it bad for us all
Time2wrk

Moreno Valley, CA

#33 Mar 29, 2011
I wonder what the hell is going on with these young people??? We hear about a rapist, but rapists,6 , and raping a 11 year old???? What type of morality were these animals thought at home? I just can't believe how Moreno Valley has turned to violent crimes that we could have probably never imagined. I just can't believe how the 11 year old girl parents were not around and this probably had to do because they more worried about doing drugs.
We need to start doing something about all these crimes. Obviously we need to throw these gangsters, criminals, rapists, drug dealers, etc., out of Moreno Valley, they need to go back to where they came from, we don't want you here!
frankbarragan

Compton, CA

#34 Mar 29, 2011
It's a damn shame ,these actions of the youth are rampant with lack of morals

Since: Mar 11

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Mar 30, 2011
Justice wrote:
Hey "someone" they are not just trying to lock up young people you idiot, they know how to get these guys and they will. These people need to pay for what they've done! They made their bed and now they need to lye in it. I hope they get gang raped in prison just to know how she felt! So piss off with your stupid comments.
Thumbs up I could not have said it better.
MoVal

Hemet, CA

#36 Mar 30, 2011
Is it true that the gang rape suspects are black and that the child they are accused of raping is hispanic? I have tried to obtain information as to the perps' and victim and this seems to be the case, based on what I could find.
Cecil Lopez

Perris, CA

#37 Mar 30, 2011
Was she hispanic?..,again by more seething negros ? smh

Mexicans better wake up and stop treating these savages like there our friends.
Vero

AOL

#38 Mar 30, 2011
What a damn shame, I live down the street and this is just sickening to me. I don't understand how the girl that lured the victim could even sleep at night.

They need to go away forever and be tried as adults,they will only do this again. Disgusting animals with no heart.
Vero

AOL

#39 Mar 30, 2011
His facebook page sure has gang language for sure. If you read March 10, the day of the rape it sounds like an alibi was posted on purspose to me. I hope he is not the son of Lacey Sykes pastor at Crossword Church? I hope not!!
JUST SAYING

Baldwin Park, CA

#40 Mar 30, 2011
Cecil Lopez of Perris Ca, your comments "Mexicans better wake up and stop treating these savages like there our friends" SPEAK FOR YOURSELF NOT FOR YOUR ENTIRE RACE.
SAVAGES? WOW that is pretty harsh. CHECK MEGANS LAW, HOW MANY HISPANIC SAVAGES DO YOU SEE? HOW MANY OF YOUR OWN MOLEST THEIR CHILDREN FOR YEARS AND YEARS BEFORE THE KID FINALLY TELLS SOMEONE BECAUSE THE FAMILY KEEPS IT HUSH HUSH? you probably have black, negro, african american friends or neighbors that treat you better than you own race. Be careful what you say. one of your black neighbor might just read your comment.
answers

Riverside, CA

#41 Mar 31, 2011
So Shirley let guys run trains on her all the time.……… that has to be one of the supidest quotes i have ever heard from someone basically not knowin what there talkn about this is reality and for those boys to do that to this girl is ridiculous all gangs are dumb kids bein brainwashed thats ythey join and there puppets to there higher power to listen to other people they should just all die no use for them n todays world bazically defyn god, and evrything there doing no one ever thinks before anything the world is goin to shit becuase people lik that and greedy as people
answers

Riverside, CA

#42 Mar 31, 2011
wake up freakin people of moval and see that the world we live in is no longer safe , no one cares nemre about whats right true how the anti christ is amoungst us and i pray to god that one day those who harm others will suffer mre than what they have done especially this lil gurls offenders becuase shes only a baby, n for them to do that irritates me , gangs r useless ok useless...............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) 19 hr Ted 4,833
Moreno Valley animal services Mon Tndoglvr 3
Moreno Valley animal services Mon Tndoglvr 3
Review: Jurassic Park Resort Theme Park Aug 7 Jurassic Park Ban... 1
Review: Highland High School Aug 7 Highland High School 20
News Retired officer pleads not guilty in battery case (Jun '10) Aug 6 Anon 23
Redlands Music Thread (May '12) Aug 5 Musikologist 18

Calimesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calimesa Mortgages