Tea Party invests in billboards

Tea Party invests in billboards

There are 4 comments on the Redlands Daily Facts story from Nov 1, 2010, titled Tea Party invests in billboards. In it, Redlands Daily Facts reports that:

The Redlands Tea Party is looking for new membership - and it's using two freeway billboards to spread the message.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Redlands Daily Facts.

What

Redlands, CA

#1 Nov 2, 2010
A Tea Party story at the top of the page.
Just change the name of the paper to Tea Party Press and get it over with.
Kelly

Carlsbad, CA

#2 Nov 2, 2010
Why would anyone ask "What would Reagan do?" as part of their campaign. Reagan was a terrible President who left America in a huge deficit.
Kelly K

Green Valley Lake, CA

#3 Nov 2, 2010
I may be voting against their recommendations in most of the races and measures but I definitely will be using their recommendation for SB Muni Water Board.
Big Jake

Redlands, CA

#4 Nov 3, 2010
What wrote:
A Tea Party story at the top of the page.
Just change the name of the paper to Tea Party Press and get it over with.
TEA PARTY PRESS?

The Daily Facts supported Measure A- to raise your sales tax, they also supported John Harrison, a self admitted non fiscal conservative that has voted for nearly every overspending program in the city. The Facts is hardly a conservative paper, but they are reporting on what is happening locally.

Look at the effect the Tea Party had on the congressional races in the country! California is an uphill battle due to the stranglehold of the unions on elected officials and the liberal leanings of the clusters of nutjobs in San Fran, LA and San Diego, but the rest of the state understands the issues. Unfortunaltely we will have to deal with mr. brown for four years, and then I think even the clusters of nutjobs will vote to fix the problem and not kick it down the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
calimesa occupy is now july 4th 2017 calimesa i... Tue PORTLAND CITY 1
News 150 pounds of meth seized in Mexican cartel rai... (Oct '09) Dec 2 Ifukcongress 44
Mentone Beach? Dec 1 Mike 1
Yucaipa passes Fontana as most white trash city... Nov 29 Mike 1
News Gay priest from Redlands discusses sexuality, r... (Feb '15) Nov 29 Mike 11
News The Pass2 men charged with attempted murder in ... Nov 24 Cabazon 4real 1
Review: Highland Meadows Apartments (Apr '11) Nov 24 WHY 864

Calimesa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calimesa Mortgages