Redlands police arrest four people using heroin in mall parking...

Redlands police on Saturday arrested four people who were allegedly using heroin while sitting in a parked car in the Redlands mall parking lot. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
D avid

United States

#22 Dec 1, 2009
Durr durrr wrote:
For those of you who are incredibly over concerned with the race of the suspects; there was an Asian, a Hispanic, and three Caucasians.
Redlands is a small town and unfortunately I know who these kids are. I feel bad for their parents and I'm worried about the choices these kids are making.
"there was an Asian, a Hispanic, and three Caucasians."
Do you see the terrible influence these minorities are having on the White kids? Two minorities and now the White kids are in trouble, that's all it takes
Kwanzaa

Upland, CA

#23 Dec 1, 2009
Who gives a flying rat's a $$ what race, nationality, ethnicity, pen!$ size or lack there of, religious-affliation, shoe size, sexual orientation, or anything else? The four junkies are stupid enough to get loaded in a parking lot out in the open, they need to got to jail and/or serious drug treatment.
CrimeStopper

San Dimas, CA

#24 Dec 1, 2009
A fair amount of these doper punks hang out near the skate park and the downtown skate shop. If we shut both those worthless places down, our crime rate will drop, guaranteed!
Redlands Grad

Fountain Valley, CA

#25 Dec 1, 2009
Who cares what races these people are? The bottom line is heroin is all the rage among Redlands teens and young adults right now. In the mall parking lot, Denny's bathroom, at the parks, in the fast food restrooms...it's DISGUSTING! These people used to be cool (not these particular people who were arrested, but friends and acquaintances I had, in general), they would smoke a little reefer and drink at the most, but now heroin has taken over and it seems everyone and their sister is all about it now...GROSS and SAD...
Porfirio

AOL

#26 Dec 1, 2009
paduki wrote:
I think I understand Colton Native's sensitivity to the accused being something other than Hispanic. He's ashamed about the Hispanic surnames constantly on the news and in the papers committing rapes, robberies, murders, running chop-shops, etc., etc. I can understand, there sure seem to be a disproportionate number of Hispanic surnames hitting the headlines for doing evil.
I agree that the surnames seem "disproportionate" in the headlines. And I hate to say it, but unfortunately they are "proportionate" to the crimes being committed.
California Sun

Ontario, CA

#27 Dec 2, 2009
Heroin use damages the kidneys, so your friends may want to avoid it if they want to live awhile. Of course, if they plan to overdose, they won't need their kidneys.
California Sun

Ontario, CA

#28 Dec 2, 2009
Kwanzaa wrote:
Who gives a flying rat's a $$ what race, nationality, ethnicity, pen!$ size or lack there of, religious-affliation, shoe size, sexual orientation, or anything else? The four junkies are stupid enough to get loaded in a parking lot out in the open, they need to got to jail and/or serious drug treatment.
So true.
john

Morgantown, WV

#29 Dec 2, 2009
End the war on drugs it is destroying entire generations of our youth.
Colton Native

San Bernardino, CA

#30 Dec 2, 2009
Actually these dopers need to go to jail and receive treatment...treatment vary rarely works and I know criminals and dopers who know how to work the system knowing treatment is the likely resolution.
little digit

Calabasas, CA

#31 Dec 2, 2009
drug users should have one color. an orange CDC jumpsuit.
Wacto

AOL

#32 Dec 3, 2009
little digit wrote:
drug users should have one color. an orange CDC jumpsuit.
True, they all end up being the same color.
Colton

Palmdale, CA

#33 Dec 28, 2009
Colton, that's one f@@k up town...
Uncle Ron

Pleasanton, CA

#34 Dec 28, 2009
Oh, I'm sure the police received plenty of warning, they just did what everyone from a "nice" city does.

What?! That sounds crazy! You're crazy too!

Redlands, like Upland, now has to wake up and realize this isn't the 19050's anymore with greasers who gave up the ghost when a cop raises his voice.

Oh wait, that's right. I'm crazy.
naser

United States

#36 Dec 26, 2010
Im' 15 and i cant stand market night hell most parents in this town are stupid and lazy and there kids are bad they smoke i know because i know some of the kids most of the kids in this town need there asses beat with a belt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calimesa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marijuana advocate ousted from church 5 hr Slambo 2
Man enters plea in abduction, rape (May '10) 12 hr Set u straight 33
High speed chase on Nicolet St 22 hr KCorbett 2
Colton revising policy after investigation Oct 22 ladeda 1
Vote Tom Kincaid, Write In Candidate, Colton D... Oct 19 TKincaid 5
Remembering a life in the High Desert: Joe Mathews Oct 18 dixie nourmiss 2
Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Oct 13 Orale 4,802

Calimesa News Video

Calimesa Dating
Find my Match