Dogs in Stores: Ok in non-food businesses

Oct 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Press-Enterprise

Readers, according to a pair of polls I posted, had quite different views about the presence of dogs that aren't service animals in establishments that sell food and enterprises that do not.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Dave

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Jesus Christ just leave your damn dogs at home!
Patriot

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Maybe the dog would rather be outdoors in the fresh air??? People need to stop putting human emotions on non human things.
hemet

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

InB4 "my dog is cleaner than your kid"
Curious

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

hemet wrote:
InB4 "my dog is cleaner than your kid"
Well that's just great. Now we''ll have unruly kids and dogs running around the stores.
LEAVE GD MUTT AT HOME

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

WHO ARE THESE LOSERS WHO HAVE TO TAKE THEIR MUTT EVERYWHERE. DO THEY NOT KNOW THEY LOOK STUPID? AND WHY DO THEY PUT OUR LIVES IN DANGER BY HAVING THE MUTT IN THE DRIVERS SEAT, WHEN THEY ARE DRIVING? WHEN I SEE THESE LOSERS AT THE STORE WITH THE SMALL MUTT I MAKE THEM PUT THE DOG IN THE CAR. THE MORE THEY GET AWAY WITH IT THE MORE THEY TRY. THEREFORE, WE NEED TO SHAME THESE INBREEDS INTO NOT BRINGING THEIR MUTT, or DRIVING AROUND WITH THESE GD DOGS. SO THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE A LOSER DRIVING OR TAKING A GD DOG (OTHER THAN A SAFETY GOD OF COURSE) SHAME THE LOSERS INTO LEAVING THE DOG IN THE CAR OR TIDE TO THE POST OUTSIDE THE STORE.
leave mutt is home is

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

apparently angry and probably single..thank god that fool doesn't have a dog..
texas freak
d. sanchez

Beaumont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

All of you are idiots! Dogs are better than people! At least they have emotions and care! Unlike the filthy trash you all are! Too bad your mother didn't abort your ass when she accidentally conceived you. We need less people on earth and more animals!
Mike

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

[QUOTE who="d. sanchez"]All of you are idiots! Dogs are better than people! At least they have emotions and care! Unlike the filthy trash you all are! Too bad your mother didn't abort your ass when she accidentally conceived you. We need less people on earth and more animals![/QUOTE]

Then maybe if you Mexicans will stop having litters of kids, we would be ok.
Hawkeye

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I love my dog. I should have the right to marry him.
Biteme

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

[QUOTE who="d. sanchez"]All of you are idiots! Dogs are better than people! At least they have emotions and care! Unlike the filthy trash you all are! Too bad your mother didn't abort your ass when she accidentally conceived you. We need less people on earth and more animals![/QUOTE]Go tell that to the millions who were chewed on and disfigured and scared for life. Go tell those helpless innocent little babies and small children who who mauled by one of your better than people dogs. You are the idiot and a typical dog owner who can't get along with humans so they have to live a dog. You are the type who say's oh my dog don't bite. or he's never bit anyone before. You probably enjoy the dog licking your face just after he licked his dick and eaten another dogs crap.
doggy style

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Well well Well the protocol police..
hey you dirty internet protocol coppers would it be alright if me and gay ray did it doggy style in the store?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Calimesa Discussions

Search the Calimesa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 min Open Market Canada 15,670
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 8 min Blubbering 7,304
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat Drafty 4,559
Yucaipa High School teacher arrested for having... Fri Random Person 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Gomers 199,087
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Fri Ramon Jaraba 4
Redlands Cigar Lounge Reopens Apr 15 Dema9o9ue 1
•••
•••

Calimesa News Video

•••
•••

Calimesa Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Calimesa People Search