Doing it right

There are 30 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Apr 7, 2009, titled Doing it right. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

We took Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell to task recently for his hiring of a former Philadelphia-area CEO to head the oversight of federal stimulus spending in the commonwealth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike in Rockville

Centreville, VA

#21 Apr 11, 2009
Pennsylvania has about 12.4 million people. About 3.82 million of them live in the five-county Philadelphia metro area. That is about 30% of the state's population. So why does it surprise you that the governor gets many of his appointees from Philadelphia? Back when Thornburgh was governor, everybody came from Pittsburgh. What's the big deal?
HIH

Lancaster, PA

#22 Apr 11, 2009
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if knuckleheads like you try to take her rights again.
Hey CBOW it’s time for you to get another dose of Republican Party of NO Conservative reality check.

I am sure your are aware of the massive Republican media blitz put forward by the Republican Party. And since there is not one Republican lawmaker with enough creditability left to voice their opposition to the stimulus plan, the Party of NO has decided to use The Three Conservative smaller government Governors to make their case against President Obama’s big spending plan.

The Three Conservative Governor Stooges just flooded the news show for weeks telling everyone that would listen that they are conservatives and would never grow the size of government or accept any part of Obama’s stimulus plan that would do nothing more then grow the size of their state government.

It’s about time we finally heard some tough talk from Conservative Governor’s like Sarah Palin, Mark Sanford and Bobby Jindal they all had enough of President Obama and his big spending stimulus and they just don’t want any money for their states will grow the size of government.

I applaud these three Conservative Republicans for standing up on the core Republican principles on National TV.

This weekend Palin, Sanford and Jindal all sent letters to President Obama telling him they would all accept 100 % of the grow the size of government big spending stimulus package.

Guess what CBOW, the Republican Party of NO is full of a bunch people without any new ideas and big talking hypocrites, and nothing more.

“I'm not nuts. Just different”

Since: Mar 08

Cheswold, Delaware.

#23 Apr 11, 2009
HIH wrote:
<quoted text>
And knuckleheads like you give them the rights to shoot Police Officers in Pittsburgh.
You get the point how this works CBOW, I'll take the credit for wanting to keep guns away from a kids soccer game as long as you take the blame for giving guns to nutcases that kill innocent Police Officers.
You can also take the credit for all the unarmed victims killed by criminals.
Something you can't seem to grasp. Disarm the law-abiding citizens and YOU are responsible for their deaths at the hands of criminals.
HIH

Lebanon, PA

#24 Apr 12, 2009
Newt Gingrich Slams Press Over First Dog Bo.

It's just ironic that the Republican Party continues to pick on things that can't fight back.

Poor women on welfare and puppies !!!!
HIH

Lebanon, PA

#25 Apr 12, 2009
BobbySomers wrote:
<quoted text>You can also take the credit for all the unarmed victims killed by criminals.
Something you can't seem to grasp. Disarm the law-abiding citizens and YOU are responsible for their deaths at the hands of criminals.
As one that watched the 20/20 show on Friday night we witnessed even those who consider themselves trained gun owners that just pissed their pants in a time of crisis.

Try again.

“I'm not nuts. Just different”

Since: Mar 08

Cheswold, Delaware.

#26 Apr 12, 2009
HIH wrote:
<quoted text>
As one that watched the 20/20 show on Friday night we witnessed even those who consider themselves trained gun owners that just pissed their pants in a time of crisis.
Try again.
The fact that you could watch that and believe it is completely unbiased truth proves just how blind you are.
Wake up. You are being lied to.
Patriot

Fort Wayne, IN

#27 Apr 12, 2009
HIH wrote:
<quoted text>
And knuckleheads like you give them the rights to shoot Police Officers in Pittsburgh.
You get the point how this works CBOW, I'll take the credit for wanting to keep guns away from a kids soccer game as long as you take the blame for giving guns to nutcases that kill innocent Police Officers.
Please tell me that you don't truly believe the shiite that you are writing. No one has the right to kill anyone, unless their life is in imminent danger. The "instrument" that the criminal used to commit the crime is irrelevant.

The crime was committed. Now are you liberal idiots going to allow the system to hold the criminal accountable for his actions, or are you going to do everything in your power to let him off the hook?

Just for sake of argument, I have been diagnosed with mental illness. Have a history of violent crimes. Currently have a PFA against me, and am a registered sex offender.

If I were to go speeding down your road(KNOWINGLY VIOLATING THE LAW)and hit and kill one of your family members, are you going to outlaw cars? After all it is my right to own a car, but not my right to knowingly use that automobile to commit a crime.

So, liberal idiot, do we continue to blame the instrument for the actions of the operator?
CBOW

Williamsport, PA

#28 Apr 14, 2009
HIH wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CBOW it’s time for you to get another dose of Republican Party of NO Conservative reality check.
I am sure your are aware of the massive Republican media blitz put forward by the Republican Party. And since there is not one Republican lawmaker with enough creditability left to voice their opposition to the stimulus plan, the Party of NO has decided to use The Three Conservative smaller government Governors to make their case against President Obama’s big spending plan.
The Three Conservative Governor Stooges just flooded the news show for weeks telling everyone that would listen that they are conservatives and would never grow the size of government or accept any part of Obama’s stimulus plan that would do nothing more then grow the size of their state government.
It’s about time we finally heard some tough talk from Conservative Governor’s like Sarah Palin, Mark Sanford and Bobby Jindal they all had enough of President Obama and his big spending stimulus and they just don’t want any money for their states will grow the size of government.
I applaud these three Conservative Republicans for standing up on the core Republican principles on National TV.
This weekend Palin, Sanford and Jindal all sent letters to President Obama telling him they would all accept 100 % of the grow the size of government big spending stimulus package.
Guess what CBOW, the Republican Party of NO is full of a bunch people without any new ideas and big talking hypocrites, and nothing more.
What does this have to do at all with Hain's rights being infringed on, pinhead HIH?
carl

Meshoppen, PA

#29 Apr 14, 2009
I am HIH.. "must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans" "must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans""must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans""must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans""must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans"......LOL
CBOW

Williamsport, PA

#30 Apr 14, 2009
carl wrote:
I am HIH.. "must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans" "must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans""must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans""must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans""must hate republicans" Must hate Republicans" " must hate republicans"......LOL
Absolutely love it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Neck (Jul '09) Oct '16 Harry 3
Something about crystals Sep '16 songji 1
Do not ignore the capacitors in the MCU oscilla... Sep '16 Anonymous 1
Is Using a Shorter Timer Period Less Accurate T... Sep '16 songji 1
at the wharf Aug '16 jill lutz 1
an old haunt (Nov '14) Aug '16 jill lutz 3
newell post office Aug '16 Jack 1

California Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance