22 indicted for cocaine trafficking

22 indicted for cocaine trafficking

There are 6 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Sep 23, 2010, titled 22 indicted for cocaine trafficking. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

The U.S. Attorney's office announced Wednesday that a federal grand jury has indicted 22 people for operating a cross-country cocaine ring that ran from Northern California to the Pittsburgh area for at least a decade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

iron man

Burbank, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2010
I agree
Native Son

Reading, PA

#3 Sep 23, 2010
The death penalty is needed for all drug dealers. How many lives have these scumbags destroyed? Tax payers should be paying only for their executions after all their possessions are sold.
Someone

Lebanon, PA

#4 Sep 24, 2010
Native Son wrote:
The death penalty is needed for all drug dealers. How many lives have these scumbags destroyed? Tax payers should be paying only for their executions after all their possessions are sold.
Drug users ruin their own lives so you should execute them instead to solve the problem.
Dave Wannstadt

Harleysville, PA

#5 Sep 29, 2010
Hey, he is a coach like me! We need to make extra money! Drugs should be legalized, taxed and controlled. If somebody wants to kill themselves they deserve the right!
Smokey Mcpot

Lima, OH

#6 Sep 29, 2010
I bet non of you personally know this man?........ You just know that he was involved, but no-one knows to what extent of his involment, theres not even any information out to be making an accusation.... This is the same home the feds raided a few months ago when the only people in the house were his children and they discoverd nothing. Its a shame that non of you people care, about others but when you find yourself in a similair mess who are you going to reach for and what are those you are reaching for going to say to you.......... Karma's a bitch...
Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug users ruin their own lives so you should execute them instead to solve the problem.
This is a cross country drug dealership, these people need to be put to death. Users need to be given a chance at rehab .... one time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Verydice Jul 20 Believe 1
News Tucker Carlson confronts filmmaker about bizarr... Jul 20 Parden Pard 5
Where have all buildings gone? Jul '17 Harry 1
News First woman police officer hired in Confluence (Feb '08) Jul '17 Wow 19
Chris Stanfield Mar '17 Haywood 1
News Exchange student neglect may lead to reform (Jul '09) Mar '17 Bigbuggie 16
joe lopez of mazz (Dec '08) Feb '17 redraidergal 39

California Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance