Tobyhanna Expansion Project Means 160...

Tobyhanna Expansion Project Means 160 Jobs: Radar tesing facili...

There are 5 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 15, 2009, titled Tobyhanna Expansion Project Means 160 Jobs: Radar tesing facili.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The government is expanding its radar testing facilities at the Tobyhanna Army Depot in northeastern Pennsylvania .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2009
At least one are is expanding (the government)
New Law

Roseland, NJ

#2 Jun 15, 2009
union mentality

Sewickley, PA

#3 Jun 15, 2009
to bad it's a union facility. a friends son worked there and had to quit, he couldn't put up with the entrenched union socalled workers giving him crap because he actually wanted to work for his paycheck.

Highland Lakes, NJ

#4 Jun 15, 2009
who cares! these jobs are nothing more than a fairy tale. they are jobs being created by taxing the general public. nothing will get better until the private sector starts hiring and i do not see that happening for a LONG LONG TIME!

Rectortown, VA

#5 Jun 15, 2009
hey, you gotta be positive...i got a stimulus job...i'm only allowed to work 18 hours a week and get paid $7.15 an about stimulating the economy and creating jobs....made me want to run out and buy a new care and a new house... GO OBAMA!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talent Show Nov 21 wvgal 1
Review: Fay-West Medical - Nick Dileo MD (Aug '10) Nov 14 What I have exper... 11
News Southside gang members on trial for racketeering Oct '15 bhu 1
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul '15 ME from Brownsville 14
News 5-Town Recreational Park future in serious doubt (Jul '09) May '15 Mark s 7
five town park (Feb '15) May '15 Mark s 2
Roscoe searched for Wyvern behind Luntsky's Mar... (Jan '12) May '15 Mark s 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

California Mortgages