Obama rallies Democrats at USC

Control of Congress at stake, President Barack Obama entreated voters Friday to stick with Democrats on Nov. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
cha

Pomona, CA

#1 Oct 22, 2010
No more demssss Obama go home stop wasting tax payer money
what will you drink

South Gate, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2010
looks like the koolaid man is at usc!!!
John

Northridge, CA

#3 Oct 22, 2010
I think it's amazing you were able to poll the crowd so quickly to find out they were partisan.
Anonymous

Monrovia, CA

#4 Oct 22, 2010
A Rally for the Poor, Dumb, and the Moronic Stupit Imbeciles, they will be serving artificial
Cool-Aid after the cartoon show.....
john krikorian

Glendale, CA

#6 Oct 22, 2010
how about spending as much energy in jump starting our economy and getting jobs.......all this energy should be spent trying to really move america forward....keep saying Bush and going back...well unemployment was only 5% at that time...and who had control of congress and the senate.......stop heading america forward into bankrupcy.....look at France, Greece government uniorn workers rioting....is this what is the future for america....public workers taking over and private industry...especially small business going down the drain...agree with the statement that boxer has been in too long, along with reid....time for change...new thinking...since boxer has been in office california has lost millions of jobs.
whittier mom

Covina, CA

#7 Oct 22, 2010
Stop the Dream Act for illegal immigrants.

The Dream Act will move over 700,000 illegal immigrant students to the front of the line for college admission at in-state resident rates and give them access to financial aid.

There are hundreds of thousands of U.S. Born students who cannot achieve their DREAM of completing college due to costs and lack of classes.

Do not let a Democratic Congress give taxpayer funded college educations to illegal immigrants.
Neuterd Gingrinch

La Habra, CA

#9 Oct 22, 2010
bzguy wrote:
A Rally for the Poor, Dumb, and the Moronic Stupit Imbeciles, they will be serving artificial
Cool-Aid after the cartoon show.....
You will be drinking it and then powershetting it out yer arse.
yep

AOL

#10 Oct 22, 2010
"telling them they need to vote next month to prevent the country from being returned to failed Republican policies of the past."

"Failed"...I guess then this administration has all been a success? When does the campaigning stop and the real work begin?
sgvismyhome

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#11 Oct 22, 2010
It takes more than 23 months to reverse the abyssmal 8 years of Bush/Cheney. Change is not instant.

I went to that rally today and it was inspiring that 30,000+ people would show up. They were there because of President Obama and to a person they were enthralled. I can not find one example of a similar rally or speaking engagement for exPres. Bush outside of the political conventions... People still believe in this president, they still respond to his call and they still see the vision of America he's working toward.

The 'real work' includes manuevering past the obstructionists (Republicans) who are waiting for two more years to pass to take another shot at power instead of behaving responsibly and moving this country forward. Shame lies on their shoulders and the young in this country see it and will vote against them.
sgvgirl

Menifee, CA

#12 Oct 22, 2010
yep wrote:
"telling them they need to vote next month to prevent the country from being returned to failed Republican policies of the past."
"Failed"...I guess then this administration has all been a success? When does the campaigning stop and the real work begin?
I'm wondering the very same thing. This guy has been in campaign mode since taking office. He reminds me of one of those kids running for student council in grade school...'and there will be a Kool-Aid dispenser in every classroom.' I am tired of hearing from this arrogant man!!!
Time Off

Calabasas, CA

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Baby killer! Christian terrorist! That pile of dogdung has continued the Bush terrorist regime's crimes against humanity and treason against America. That pile needs to stand along side his Bush regime buddies when they're tried and remanded over to Iraq for prison or execution for their crimes against humanity.
Time Off

Calabasas, CA

#14 Oct 22, 2010
cha wrote:
No more demssss Obama go home stop wasting tax payer money
Your Bush regime terrorist raided the Treasury for $2 trillion in a failed effort to seize control of Iraq's oil. You Christian terrorists got your butts kicked by third world Islamic savages because you Christian terrorists are even dumber than your Islamic ideological colleagues.

On top of that, USA PATRIOTAct: your Republinazi regime committed that act of treason against America, and while the Obama terrorist regime continues to commit that treason against us, it was you rightard traitors that started it.
ambrose

West Jordan, UT

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Big change from that day in 1984 when Mondale could not finish his speech at SC. And no need to dish out the anti Utah comments.
Anonymous

Burbank, CA

#16 Oct 22, 2010
Neuterd Gingrinch wrote:
<quoted text>You will be drinking it and then powershetting it out yer arse.
sounds like ur experienced in the art of up the arse...gaylee..
John Colley

Glendora, CA

#19 Oct 22, 2010
sgvismyhome wrote:
It takes more than 23 months to reverse the abyssmal 8 years of Bush/Cheney. Change is not instant.
I went to that rally today and it was inspiring that 30,000+ people would show up. They were there because of President Obama and to a person they were enthralled. I can not find one example of a similar rally or speaking engagement for exPres. Bush outside of the political conventions... People still believe in this president, they still respond to his call and they still see the vision of America he's working toward.
The 'real work' includes manuevering past the obstructionists (Republicans) who are waiting for two more years to pass to take another shot at power instead of behaving responsibly and moving this country forward. Shame lies on their shoulders and the young in this country see it and will vote against them.
Enthralled. Are you completely serious? Were you really there? I doubt it!
yep

AOL

#20 Oct 22, 2010
sgvismyhome wrote:
Who has really benefited by the Obama administration?

1) The banks, AIG and the automakers, ie: Big bailouts

What have the American people gained?

1) Higher interest rates on credit cards, harder to obtain home loans and a failed home loan modification program.
2) Double digit unemployment.
3) Cash for clunkers...Restricted and just a bandage.
Etc. Etc. Etc.
My children's children will not be able to pay off the deficit this man has created.
He can talk the talk...but can not walk the walk!
Oregon is Disgusting

United States

#21 Oct 22, 2010
Republicrumbs = anti American slaves of Saudi Arabia and Goldman Sachs.

If you love the US of A then you will vote out every right wing Dem and all Republicrumbs early and often and forever.
Oregon is Disgusting

United States

#22 Oct 22, 2010
Beneficiaries of 30 years of Reaganomics GARBAGE:

- Wall Street
- Banksters
- Saudi Arabia's Royal Family
- Halliburton/Blackwater/Etc
- Rupert I'm an Australian Carpetbagger Murdoch
- Top 1% of wealthy families
- Communist China

No one who loves the US of A would ever vote Republican....ever.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23 Oct 22, 2010
It is absolutely amazing to me that millions have been spent in the last couple of days of taxpayer money so the President can go politicking. I don't care what party they are in, this is just insane.
Lame duck soon

Norwalk, CA

#24 Oct 23, 2010
After Nov 2 , Obama will be a lame duck president

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
five town park Feb 21 bridetobe 1
katie ring gehr Feb 21 smile 1
Brownsville woman sentenced to jail in dealersh... Jan '15 Ruthanne Remark 1
Nuttall family from Hiller Jan '15 redhillmac 1
an old haunt Dec '14 Grace Broadwell A... 2
Six indicted in connection with distribution of... Dec '14 bacon hater 3
the Brownsville police department Dec '14 Chuck dailey 2

Flood Watch for Washington County was issued at March 03 at 5:40AM EST

California Dating
Find my Match