'Jon & Kate' Subject of Child Labor Investigation

Full story: The Morning Call
In a cold dose of reality for reality TV, Pennsylvania 's Labor Department has opened an investigation into whether the hit show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" is complying with state child labor laws. Full Story
Doris Jordan

Schnecksville, PA

#1 Jun 22, 2009
I for one will not be watching Jon & Kate any longer. The whole thing is a disgrace and should be taken off the air.These children have been exploited enough so that their parents can have money and look what happened.
Sunshine

Saint Petersburg, FL

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Doris Jordan wrote:
I for one will not be watching Jon & Kate any longer. The whole thing is a disgrace and should be taken off the air.These children have been exploited enough so that their parents can have money and look what happened.
Doris, you are so very right. The whole thing is a disgrace. All of the Gosselin children are going to have problems beyond repair. Jon and Kate should be ashamed of what they have done to their kids. The Bible says that the love of money is the root of all evil, and how true it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 22 min Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul '14 Jill Marie Lutz 12
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
5-Town Recreational Park future in serious doubt (Jul '09) May '14 Brad Martin 6
Faded memories #3 May '14 John Musisko 1
California Dating

more search filters

less search filters

California Jobs

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

California News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in California

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]