Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2008

Judged:

It was a real nice Christmas for most of us knowing that my daughters were safe from a well know child molester from this area of the valley[joe lopez] that is now serving a long prison sentence for molesting his under age niece....hopefully he will spend many Christmas in prison.....our daughters are safe while he remains as a guest of Texas.....he had it all but his love for young girls did him in.....he had made an underage girl pregnant and that child had his baby.....he caused a child to have a child.....he now has been convicted of molesting his underage niece......well thank GOD he is now paying for his evil deeds.
victor

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2008

Judged:

this pervert had it all.....he was the lead singer in the most popular tejano band and had all the women he wanted.....but his krytonite was his addiction to underage girls.....that was his downfall.....he even molested his own underage niece and she filed charges against him.....now he faces a long prison sentence.....he will be an old man when, if ever, he comes out.....so mr joe lopez, you shot yourself down.....no one else is to blame but yourself....enjoy your stay in prison you child molester!
mrs zuniga

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2009

Judged:

How sad this story of this great TEJANO STAR of JOE LOPEZ has ended this sick way. He is serving a long prison sentence for molesting his teenage niece. His KRYPTONITE was indeed his love of sex with underage girls. He had already had sex with an underage girl and that child had his baby. It seem that he would have learned his lesson and quit while he was ahead[not going to prison for this incident]. Still he seeks sex with another underage girl, this time his very own niece. This girl wasn't about to let him just get away with it this time and she filed charges against her very own uncle. After a trial, he was found guilty and now faces a long prison sentence. There are people out there that think his niece lied about the molestation and have made her life a living hell for having the courage to have pressed charges mon this child molester! Well, justice was served and this pervert remains in prison THANK GOD and will spend many years behind bars thanks to this brave girl that had the courage to expose this child molester!
celia

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2009

Judged:

Hey, my hat is off to this girl for having the guts to follow through on pressing charges on this child molester! Just what sort of sicko tries to rape his very own teenage niece? Well now he is behind bars and we all hope he dies in prison! Joe Lopez let his fans, his family and Tejano music down! I guess he forgot he was married and that the girl he molested was his niece! I am glad he spend the most special time of the year in prison away from his family for being so perverted!
bc dallas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2009

Judged:

comon seriosly god is good and if god can forigve why cant you dumb asses just shut the hell up all that shit talking you all like to do. just freaking mind your own business. seriously if it is true im sure he regrets it and like i said "if it is true"!!!
mario

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2009

Judged:

this was a good set up but joe is innocent we need to help with hi appeal let all his fans join and help
SYLVIA

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

innocent, yea right!!!!!!
Jackie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2009

Judged:

Correct Silvia, he's not innocent and he will have to pay the piper.
juan

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Judged:

Why the hell would his sperm be on her HER shorts. Explain that to me .
juan

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2009

Judged:

Its not about his music, it's about what he was CONVICTED of doing!!!!!!!!!!
6091 Romans

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2009

Judged:

where there is smoke you know there is fire,
he should of took better care if himself,he put himself in a bad situation.
let God judge this man and those who do not SIN cast the first stone ,Back off people , because you are all quity of some kind of some sick sin yourself.
ROSIE - LAREDO TX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Judged:

here in the united states everyone is innocent untill proven guilty, well he's in jail that means he was guilty in the first place. he deserves to be there hope some rapes him like he did his niece. have a great days in prison for the rest of your life. YOU DESERVE TO BE THERE.
ROSIE - LAREDO TX

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2009

Judged:

mario wrote:
this was a good set up but joe is innocent we need to help with hi appeal let all his fans join and help
I was a fan of his and won't join in his appeal. hope he dies there.
jackie

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2009

Judged:

ROSIE - LAREDO TX wrote:
<quoted text>
I was a fan of his and won't join in his appeal. hope he dies there.
I'm with you, I don't believe him at all.
TINA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

breda wrote:
It was a real nice Christmas for most of us knowing that my daughters were safe from a well know child molester from this area of the valley[joe lopez] that is now serving a long prison sentence for molesting his under age niece....hopefully he will spend many Christmas in prison.....our daughters are safe while he remains as a guest of Texas.....he had it all but his love for young girls did him in.....he had made an underage girl pregnant and that child had his baby.....he caused a child to have a child.....he now has been convicted of molesting his underage niece......well thank GOD he is now paying for his evil deeds.
HOW QUICK WE ARE TO JUDGE LA SORA NUNCA SE VE LA COLA PERO PARA SACARLE LA GARA AH OTROS QUE VA SON LAS PRIMERAS, MY DAUGHTERS??? QUE SANTITAS NADIE SABE LA QUE TIENE, CUIDADO CON ESA LENGUE....DIOS CASTIGO . VIEJAS AFRENTOSAS, HABLAN POE HABLAR, SIN SABER EL CUENTO, QUE SELES HAGA CHICHARON EL OSICOOOOOOO.
ARASELY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

Judged:

juan wrote:
POR QUE SU MUJER JUNTA CON ESTAS DROGISTAS MADRE Y HIJA ENTRE LAS TRES ASI LO PLANIARON.... SON UNAS VIVORAS,PERO LO PAGON DESPUES CUANDO SE LOS HAGAN AH ELLAS NO LES VA HA GUSTAR,POR QUE VA AH VER UNO /UNA MAS LISTAS QUE ELLAS, QUE LES VAN ASER LO MISMO, NUNCA SABEMOS .
Maggie

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2009

Judged:

ARASELY wrote:
<quoted text> POR QUE SU MUJER JUNTA CON ESTAS DROGISTAS MADRE Y HIJA ENTRE LAS TRES ASI LO PLANIARON.... SON UNAS VIVORAS,PERO LO PAGON DESPUES CUANDO SE LOS HAGAN AH ELLAS NO LES VA HA GUSTAR,POR QUE VA AH VER UNO /UNA MAS LISTAS QUE ELLAS, QUE LES VAN ASER LO MISMO, NUNCA SABEMOS .
You're stupid
Danny

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2009

Judged:

maybe he was wearing her shorts? lol i use to have all his cd's and still do but after that shit he pulled. im not a fan anymore. he got found guilty cause he did it. not his thru fans wont wake up and see what he did. and just want to help him out now? Yea right he is just scared to admit it cause he has a wife and fans.
juan wrote:
jackie

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2009

Judged:

Oct 31 2009 Joe Lopez is still in jail for being a pervert. Year number 3.............. enjoy
valeri leal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

Judged:

I am from the Rio Grandy valley but moved 2 Hereford Tx when I was 12 & now I am 35 I aint a fan of Tejano but I now in my heart he is inocent he is a fan 2 all people but he is son a husband & father plus a brother & 2 all the haters that aint famuse stope hating .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr Condi Rice 3,900
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 18 hr Jesus C 51,282
School circa 1957 (Aug '10) Jul '14 Jill Marie Lutz 12
Who do you support for State House in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jun '14 CaCat 9
5-Town Recreational Park future in serious doubt (Jul '09) May '14 Brad Martin 6
Faded memories #3 May '14 John Musisko 1
Review: Fay-West Medical - Nick Dileo MD (Aug '10) May '14 Hey 10

Search the California Forum:
•••
•••
•••

California Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

California People Search