Police officer and his father arrested in California homicide

There are 16 comments on the O-R Online story from Jul 22, 2011, titled Police officer and his father arrested in California homicide. In it, O-R Online reports that:

This article has been read 1500 times. BELLE VERNON A California man was arrested Friday on homicide and related charges in the slaying of his 92-year-old neighbor, and state police were preparing unspecified charges in the case against his son, who is a municipal police officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at O-R Online.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#43 Jul 29, 2011
Guitar Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not. Damn, you really are stupid.
Make up your mind..which is it..are you stupid or just plain dumb?
Guitar Man

Belle Vernon, PA

#44 Jul 29, 2011
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>Make up my mind for me because I am too damn dumb to figure it out for myself. Please help me I am retarded.
I know you are. I can't help you, so drive off a cliff azzwipe.
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#45 Jul 29, 2011
Guitar Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are. I can't help you, so drive off a cliff azzwipe.
Can I take your guitar with me?
reality

Pittsburgh, PA

#46 Jul 30, 2011
seriously is that all this site is anymore. Everytime a topic gets started the people that post on it start going at each other with stupid comments. Really? I think I lost IQ points just skimming over this garbage. Can people ever stay on the topic that it started out at. Grow up.
Fly

Pittsburgh, PA

#47 Jul 30, 2011
reality wrote:
seriously is that all this site is anymore. Everytime a topic gets started the people that post on it start going at each other with stupid comments. Really? I think I lost IQ points just skimming over this garbage. Can people ever stay on the topic that it started out at. Grow up.
I agree with you, sad isn't it.
Ditto

Monongahela, PA

#48 Jul 30, 2011
Absolutely agree. If people wanna take jibes at one another create a special topix area...Don't use this space to disgrace a woman whose life ended tragically and the people who have serious concerns about safety. And stop pointing the finger at every cop, politician, teacher, schoolboard,and the like.....for every problem that comes along. Corruption exists everywhere and so does Goodness.
Joe Pizzutto

Mckeesport, PA

#49 Jul 31, 2011
Ditto please tell me where all the goodness is.I see a few glimmers here and there but this valley is depressing!
JustaThot

Monongahela, PA

#50 Aug 1, 2011
Dear Joe,I am not a pollyanna. I get frustrated too. But I live here in this valley. It is my home.I find consolation in the many people who go about their daily lives taking care of family and then some...people proud of their homes and yards no matter how old or small...people who do their job and never complain (like our parents and grandparents)...who sit on their porch at the end of the day and feel humbled by a sunset. To worry about who has more cash and privilege and how they got it, legal or otherwise, will drive you crazy.To get caught up in gossip,rash judgement pulls you into the mire. Life's toooo short.
Army of the Potomac

Lemont Furnace, PA

#51 Aug 1, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Facetious , look it up
If you east coast people don't like guns and the ability to protect your homes, that's your business. Just don't try to force your beliefs down our throats. That is not facetious at all.
Broke

Pittsburgh, PA

#52 Aug 3, 2011
Army of the Potomac wrote:
<quoted text>If you east coast people don't like guns and the ability to protect your homes, that's your business. Just don't try to force your beliefs down our throats. That is not facetious at all.
Us "east coast people" can protect our homes just fine..guess you "west coast people" think you can speak for everyone..LMAO!
wtf

Waynesburg, PA

#53 Aug 4, 2011
after that article..... a cop is involved in a murderr somehow and some genious says only cops should have guns. You voted for Obama didn't you?
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#54 Aug 4, 2011
wtf wrote:
after that article..... a cop is involved in a murderr somehow and some genious says only cops should have guns. You voted for Obama didn't you?
He said he voted for you!
ooooo now i get it

Omaha, NE

#55 Aug 17, 2011
Joe Pizzutto wrote:
Ditto please tell me where all the goodness is.I see a few glimmers here and there but this valley is depressing!
Oooo how I agree 100%. This valley like many other parts of the world, is indeed a gut wrenching disaster. I find myself doing a lot of going to the parks, taking long country drives and sticking to no drama ppl. It does give u a little more serenity, then life is handing us.
Broke

Irwin, PA

#56 Aug 17, 2011
ooooo now i get it wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooo how I agree 100%. This valley like many other parts of the world, is indeed a gut wrenching disaster. I find myself doing a lot of going to the parks, taking long country drives and sticking to no drama ppl. It does give u a little more serenity, then life is handing us.
You sure you get it?
General Lee

Lemont Furnace, PA

#57 Aug 25, 2011
Broke wrote:
<quoted text>Us "east coast people" can protect our homes just fine..guess you "west coast people" think you can speak for everyone..LMAO!
Just like the gun control nuts/fanatics who like to demand gun owners to give up their constitutional rights for the appeasement of liberal kooks.
Karlow

West Mifflin, PA

#58 Aug 28, 2011
ooooo now i get it wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I might have read your profile on EHarmory.com LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot snapchat Apr 27 longone35 1
Nuttall family from Hiller Mar '15 harry 2
five town park Feb '15 bridetobe 1
News Brownsville woman sentenced to jail in dealersh... Jan '15 Ruthanne Remark 1
an old haunt Dec '14 Grace Broadwell A... 2
News Six indicted in connection with distribution of... Dec '14 bacon hater 3
the Brownsville police department Dec '14 Chuck dailey 2
More from around the web

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]