Police officer and his father arrested in California homicide

Jul 22, 2011 Full story: O-R Online 56

This article has been read 1500 times. BELLE VERNON A California man was arrested Friday on homicide and related charges in the slaying of his 92-year-old neighbor, and state police were preparing unspecified charges in the case against his son, who is a municipal police officer.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
beebop

Donora, PA

#1 Jul 23, 2011
What kind of background check do they do on the cops these days? Obviously they are not checking out. And how does this suprise me that he once was a monongahela cop. What is this area coming too. It is aweful the type of stuff that goes on around here. Why is it happening.
ughhh

Monessen, PA

#2 Jul 23, 2011
Maybe the guy didn't have any record before? Did you ever think of that???? The article also stated that he had been fired from Monongahela.
Fly

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 23, 2011
ughhh wrote:
Maybe the guy didn't have any record before? Did you ever think of that???? The article also stated that he had been fired from Monongahela.
Yes, the article did state that he had been fired from Monongahela..does't say when or why he was fired..if it was because of his "criminal behavior", scary to think another municipility would then hire him..hmmmm.
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Jul 23, 2011
Maybe he can share a cell with his old bud George Langan.
SoSad

Monongahela, PA

#5 Jul 23, 2011
So many times, the elderly keep their life savings within the confines of their home. Perhaps its the generation that experienced the Depression.I don't know..but it is a dangerous thing to do and makes them unwilling targets. How sad this situation is...what people are capable of in the name of greed. The ugliness and evil of the world knows no boundaries. This horrific event will stay with me for a long time.
thinker

United States

#6 Jul 23, 2011
Just one more proof to the adage "That badge doesn't make you honest"
Guitar Man

Belle Vernon, PA

#7 Jul 23, 2011
beebop wrote:
What kind of background check do they do on the cops these days? Obviously they are not checking out. And how does this suprise me that he once was a monongahela cop. What is this area coming too. It is aweful the type of stuff that goes on around here. Why is it happening.
They don't, aside from asking these slugs if they like to harass people. Give a moron a badge and gun and nothing else matters. No kind of education necessary! Used to be a cop no matter a local or state trooper was a decent person who knew how to treat people and also would let you off with a warning for most things. That's not the case anymore and with the idiot in the White House we are fast tracking to a full blown police state.
ooooo now i get it

United States

#8 Jul 23, 2011
Maybe it has something to do with cops and nick names..... aka gmoney, aka McLovin..... alright let's look at this crime in depth...... this women was 92 for goodness sake why the hell would anyone do such an anus crime, I can see in a criminal state of mind y they would rob her. But y couldn't they atleast wait till she went to the store or something. To actually have the guts to kill the women just proves how evil this world has become. Sad very friggin Sad!!!!!
Sunny

West Mifflin, PA

#9 Jul 25, 2011
How bout this heat & humidity..........
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Jul 25, 2011
Sunny wrote:
How bout this heat & humidity..........
How about if it was your grandma?..You idiot.
Guitar Man

Belle Vernon, PA

#11 Jul 25, 2011
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>How about if it was your grandma?..You idiot.
How about those dirty cops? They all suck because they are all corrupt!
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#12 Jul 25, 2011
Guitar Man wrote:
<quoted text>
No shit Sherlock..that has nothing to do with my last comment!
Guitar Man

Belle Vernon, PA

#13 Jul 25, 2011
HUH wrote:
<quoted text>No shit Sherlock..that has nothing to do with my last comment!
How about those dirty cops? Are you one?
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#14 Jul 25, 2011
Guitar Man wrote:
<quoted text>
How about those dirty cops? Are you one?
Absolutely not, I shower 3 times a day!
Angria Reason

York, PA

#15 Jul 25, 2011
This is a sad and unfortunate situation. I thank God that they were caught. Hopefully, something will be done about holding police officers at a higher accountability. God rest her soul. As far as the president he is not an idiot he is one man trying to make a difference in a corrupt WHITE house. Keep stupit comments like that to your self.
Red

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Jul 25, 2011
Guitar Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Banjo Boy, sounds like youve been arrested a few times......
Guitar Man

Belle Vernon, PA

#17 Jul 26, 2011
Red wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Banjo Boy, sounds like youve been arrested a few times......
Once by a corrupt, filthy, scum like yourself. BTW it's Guitar Man azzhole!
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Jul 26, 2011
Guitar Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Once by a corrupt, filthy, scum like yourself. BTW it's Guitar Man azzhole!
HAHAHA that's to funny..What did you get arrested for?..Let me guess Guitar Man..did you "pick" somebody's pocket?
truth

Bronx, NY

#20 Jul 26, 2011
This is why only cops should have guns.
HUH

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Jul 26, 2011
truth wrote:
This is why only cops should have guns.
This is why moron's should think before they speak! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuttall family from Hiller Mar 17 harry 2
five town park Feb '15 bridetobe 1
News Brownsville woman sentenced to jail in dealersh... Jan '15 Ruthanne Remark 1
an old haunt Dec '14 Grace Broadwell A... 2
News Six indicted in connection with distribution of... Dec '14 bacon hater 3
the Brownsville police department Dec '14 Chuck dailey 2
News Kate Gosselin Talks About Playboy (Sep '09) Nov '14 tweedledick 8
California Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]