Longtime California Grocery Store To ...

Longtime California Grocery Store To Close

There are 1 comment on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Longtime California Grocery Store To Close. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

The lone supermarket in California, Washington County, has been a staple in the community for four decades, but residents will soon be forced to look elsewhere to do their grocery shopping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 26, 2010
As a California State College Alumni, I hate to see California lose a grocery store. It's bad enough that Donora has lost their grocery stores but I thought with all the college kids in town California would keep theirs. I didn't have access to a car when I was in school, so grocery stores in California ( there were 2 at that time) were used by me and my friends. Every time I see the movie "animal house" the town & college reminds me of California. Where else can Pinto gain weight( his clothes full of stolen steaks and stuff) by ripping off the local small town grocery store with help by the mayors daughter who was only thirteen? So goodbye to the grocery in California1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Hot Dog Place Under the Bridge in Brownsville (Jan '14) Sep '17 Anon 6
Verydice Jul '17 Believe 1
News Tucker Carlson confronts filmmaker about bizarr... Jul '17 Parden Pard 5
Where have all buildings gone? Jul '17 Harry 1
News First woman police officer hired in Confluence (Feb '08) Jul '17 Wow 19
Chris Stanfield (Mar '17) Mar '17 Haywood 1
News Exchange student neglect may lead to reform (Jul '09) Mar '17 Bigbuggie 16

California Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance