|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

NOT The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that ever FAILED was your attempt to convince us that you we're a REAL Veteran...next after that...that you are a Christian or a PATRIOT!
You're an A@@ Dweller!
THE ONLY THING that you have EVER been is an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk !

The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you better get back with the Democrats, since you vote for "the lesser of the two evils"!
Correction

The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
Jim

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction
Are the two people you quoted the same person? Their posts and posting styles sure do sound a lot alike. Same goes for this Dan guy. I don't want to waste my time replying to multiple posts if they are all from the same person. Not to mention Dan sounnds like every other brain dead Obamazombie on this site with his bullcrap about how things were under a person who isnt President and isn't running for President because he thinks it excuses and gives good reason why Obama has failed for 4 years and should get 4 more years to fail even more.

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
That is about the stupidest response I have ever seen on here from anyone. After reading several of your other responses I see stupid responses are all you are capable of. You think you are some sort of comedian when in fact you are nothing but a jackass.
ROFL! I cut you down pretty badly, eh, Jim? Don't mess with "The Dawg."

You started out with your silly "freeway" analogy. I finished the story up for you. Just doing my job. Try coming up with something better, next time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Again Dawg, you are confused.50% of Americans pay no income taxes at all....
If you and "Jim" were to pay taxes, the country would not be running a deficit.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

KeelysMom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm open to that but I've really got some hang-ups with the affordable care act. DOn't get me wrong, there are some good things in it like preventive care, coverage of children up to 26 on parents policies, and the broadening of who is considered a provider but I fail to see what about it is going to lower costs or make a big difference in what we see now except just more bureaucracy.
No wonder you hate the Affordable Care Act so much! As you just pointed out, it does so much good. I am sure you would like an act which would do less good, eh? Vote Republican, and you will get it. Republicans claim that they are going to gut the Affordable Care Act, and then replace bits of it slowly.

Yeah ... SLOWLY! Like NEVER!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

BrainDead Liberals wrote:
HOW TO CURE YOUR LIBERALISM
IN THE SPAN OF ONE DAY:
1. Get a New Drivers License
2. Go to the Post Office and do 5 simple transactions. Then ask yourself if goverment
should be involved in healthcare decisions.
3. Visit the Social Security Office for just 15 minutes just observe
4. Read 10 random pages of the US tax code (70k+ pages) Tax Code http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode...
5. Read this and compare it to what you actually know about the failure of our education
system: Strategic Plan for theDepartment of Education
http://www2.ed.gov/about/reports/strat/plan20...
6. Then read the Declaration of Independence
http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/document...
If you are still not cured after this consider a lobotomy as you are a Brain Dead Liberal.
HOW TO CURE YOUR CONSERVATISM IN THE SPAN OF ONE DAY:
Get a clue!
Jim

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
ROFL! I cut you down pretty badly, eh, Jim? Don't mess with "The Dawg."
You started out with your silly "freeway" analogy. I finished the story up for you. Just doing my job. Try coming up with something better, next time.
You did? I must have missed it since all I saw in your post was the stupidity of a person who isn't very bright.

Your job is to post on Topix and you are accusing others of not paying taxes? That makes a lot of sense.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

BrainDead wrote:
{edited for accuracy} OBAMA HAS FAILED BY THE VERY STANDARDS HE SET FOR HIMSELF ...
OBAMA HAS FAILED BY THE VERY STANDARDS YOU LIE AND SAY THAT HE SET FOR HIMSELF!

Get a clue! And try being honest for once.
Jim

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>Again Dawg, you are confused.50% of Americans pay no income taxes at all.The top 10% of income earners pay 70% of the TOTAL taxes. 50 million Americans are on entitlement programs. 30% of U.S. prisons are filled with illegal immigrants. 48 million Americans don't have health insurance. Many of those do not Want to carry it due to the cost. Millions more don't carry vehicle insurance. Many of those choose not to carry it, due to cost. Every year tens of thousands of students choose to quit school, putting themselves in an economic dilemma before they turn 18. Thousands of young women get pregnant even though birth control is available, putting themselves in a 6 times more likely position of lifetime poverty. Blame all you want. Personal responsibility, life choices, and spending your money on necessities or drugs,alcohol,and gambling and an attitude of "somebody owes me" lead by our President is the problem YOU and your Libs just don't want to face....
Hey dude how much are you worth? According to Yellow Dawg if you and I paid taxes we wouldn't be running a deficit.
<quoted text>
If you and "Jim" were to pay taxes, the country would not be running a deficit.
So that means since our yearly deficit is 1.4 trillion then between you and I we must be making around 3.5 trillion or so give or take a few hundred billion but whose really counting in order to pay anough taxes so that you and I could cover the deficit spending. I hope the IRS doesn't come after us. I got my trillions stored in millions of offshore accounts and a few hundred billion in pocket change under my mattress.

Yellow Dawg just solved the Obama deficit spending problem!

Yesterday I commented that Yellow Dawgs reply to me was the stupidest reply I have ever read on this site and I was mistaken. He was actually capable of being even more stupid as he just demonstrated.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text> ... I blame Bush for all the stupid crap he did but Obama has proven he doesnt have the slightest idea how to fix it....
Are you really saying that we should go back to Bush and let him get us back into his disastrous situation again? The "Great Recession," the worse since the "Great Depression" of the 1930s.

You mentioned the housing market. How about the stock market? When President Obama was inaugurated, the Dow-Jones Industrial Average was 7000. As of right now, the Dow-Jones is at 12,843, up 102 points today. On average, the stock market has risen 24% for every year that President Obama has been in office. He must be doing SOMETHING right, eh?
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
A lot of people voted Republican in 2008: McCain got 59,934,814 (45.7%) to Obama's 69,456,897 (52.9%). When that was turned into electoral college votes, Obama got 365 to McCain's 173. It was a landslide: 2 to 1 for President Obama.
See if that pipe will draw.
I don't care what happened in the past.........I care about what is happening now! I don't give a hoot about your percentages. People are changing their minds, Dawg.

WISEUP!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when are people children until age 26? If a person is in college, part or full time, then they should be allowed to stay on their parents policy. But if a person is 22, living in their parents house and doing nothing with their lives they may be acting like a child but that doesn't make them one.
Hey, Jim! You presumably live in your house and do nothing with your life. You may be trying to act like an adult, but that doesn't make you one.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you really saying that we should go back to Bush and let him get us back into his disastrous situation again? The "Great Recession," the worse since the "Great Depression" of the 1930s.
You mentioned the housing market. How about the stock market? When President Obama was inaugurated, the Dow-Jones Industrial Average was 7000. As of right now, the Dow-Jones is at 12,843, up 102 points today. On average, the stock market has risen 24% for every year that President Obama has been in office. He must be doing SOMETHING right, eh?
Oh yes, Dawg, and the gas is going down too. I told you it would....remember? Just in time for the election things will change......and then the BOMB if Obama would happen to get re-elected. Who knows what he has planned next. Did you know his parents were communist? That was his childhood environment. Interesting! Remember, also, if this healthcare things is enforced our lives will change drastically and not for the good. The government will have total control of us. Why in the world are people so stupid they can't figure that out? I cannot believe that we have so many ignorant, stupid people in this country. God help us!

CHEERS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

BrainDead Liberals wrote:
GOOGLE: OBAMA ADMINISTRATION INCREASES REQUESTS FOR CONTENT REMOVAL
U.S. authorities are leading the charge as governments around the world pepper Google (GOOG) with more demands to remove online content and turn over information about people using its Internet search engine, YouTube video site and other services.
Google provided a glimpse at the onslaught of government requests ...
That comment may have been aimed at the U.S., where police prosecutors, courts and other government agencies submitted 187 requests to remove content from July through December last year, more than doubling from 92 requests from January through June....
ROFL! The US submitted 92 requests to remove content from Google from January through June 2011, and 187 requests from July through December 2011?

That's quite an "onslaught," I would say! Why, that's almost 1 request every TWO days!_8-)

You better view this with GREAT ALARM, "BrainDead"!

But, to keep this in perspective, I figure that Topix got over 300 requests to remove your drivel during 2011 -- and that means YOU ALONE!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction
Ah, hahahahahahahahahahaha! Six words and you cannot even get THEM correct!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
You did? I must have missed it since all I saw in your post was the stupidity of a person who isn't very bright.
Your job is to post on Topix and you are accusing others of not paying taxes? That makes a lot of sense.
<.giggle!.> I OWN YOU, "Jim"!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what happened in the past......... I care about what is happening now!...
So you do not care that Jesus died on the cross for your sins, eh?

As to what is happening now, you AIN'T being RAPTURED now!_8-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>... Did you know his parents were communist? That was his childhood environment. Interesting! Remember, also, if this healthcare things is enforced our lives will change drastically and not for the good. The government will have total control of us. Why in the world are people so stupid they can't figure that out? I cannot believe that we have so many ignorant, stupid people in this country. God help us!...
Did you know that your parents were Baptist? That was your childhood environment. Interesting! Remember, also, if this healthcare things is enforced that more people will have healthcare in the US and your life will not change at all except for the good. The government will NOT have total control over you despite what your friends at the senior center tell you. Why in the world are people so stupid that they cannot figure that out?

I cannot believe that we have so many ignorant, stupid people in this country. God help us!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

Wisconsin businessman Eric Hovde is campaigning as Republican candidate for a US Senate seat. In an uncommon display of candor, Hovde said, "I see a reporter here. I just pray that you start writing about these issues. I just pray. Stop always writing about,'Oh, the person couldn't get, you know, their food stamps or this or that.' You know, I saw something the other day -- it's like, another sob story, and I'm like,'But what about what's happening to the country and the country as a whole?' That's going to devastate everybody."

Empathy? Sympathy? Concern? Don't go to the Republicans.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/18/eric...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent California Discussions

Search the California Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
vote no on amendment one ! 11 hr California farmer 2
yes on 1 Farming Rights Mon California farmer 1
Team Navigator (Sep '11) Mon Total Rip Off 211
Hazardous waste tanker catches fire in north Co... Jul 26 StephDad 2
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 25 vote to vote 10,207
shout out on instagram Jul 24 b_beachin 2
Empathetic approach yields results for Missouri... Jul 24 wouldulketono 1
•••
•••
•••
California Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

California Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000