Frederick, MD

#3 Nov 11, 2013
That is where all the low class live. Like the McDonald's...
Fitus T Bluster

Winter Garden, FL

#6 Dec 30, 2013
That whole area is loaded with section 8 parasites

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 2, 2014
just saying

Jonesboro, LA

#9 Jun 20, 2014
I lived there when it was gated....The worst thing to happen was to take the gates down
Upper class

Huntingtown, MD

#10 Dec 6, 2015
LMAO what a joke. Why do I live in a four bedrm. Rent is 1700. The house up the street nice home 3 bedrm 1350. Section 8 don't pay our rent. We are in the union my in laws live with my fiance me and my son combined income in this home is over 200,000 a year and just to add I'm a veteran whom receives income everyone we met here in carrier minded family oriented professional individuals.
me and myself

Keene, NH

#11 Apr 15, 2016
Ranch club and most of drum point are like trailer park trash

Dunkirk, MD

#12 Nov 6, 2016
I remember too when the gates were up, everyone pretty much knew each other. It's not the same no more but it is my home.

Waynesboro, PA

#13 Nov 12, 2016
I saw the other day on stirrup Lane a women walking around her yard drunk half naked screaming at this little red headed girl who was in tears who looked like no one takes care of her. This place has turned to trash.

Waynesboro, PA

#14 Nov 16, 2016
I have to agree. Saw the same little girl running around by herself no coat no shoes. I think that is where the McDonalds live. The ones that owned big papas. Bunch of losers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Noodles and company Sun Curious 1
General Jan '18 RuthlesslyTru 1
California Wildfires Jan '18 Idk 2
News NY Times: It's A Clash Between California And F... Jan '18 Solarman 1
Naughty pics $$$ Nov '17 aspenroze666 1
Naughty snap chat (Apr '17) Nov '17 ajhottie23 2
White people are inbred albinos... (May '09) Aug '17 SomeWhieGuy 87

California Jobs

Personal Finance

California Mortgages