baxter

United States

#21 May 6, 2012
Ford Rules wrote:
If that crew had an income to pay for her beer, she might let have a look.
If they have beer she will suck em down and you kiss her ?
Ford Rules

Mountain Home, AR

#22 May 6, 2012
Maybe if they buy some Jack Daniels for mouth wash and a new Ford for us to cruse in.
There belly's look so big She could just motion her head back n forth making sluriping noise, using hands. and they wouldn't know the difference.
matureer!!

Mountain Home, AR

#23 May 6, 2012
Who r u guys even referring to
baxter

United States

#24 May 6, 2012
Ford Rules wrote:
Maybe if they buy some Jack Daniels for mouth wash and a new Ford for us to cruse in.
There belly's look so big She could just motion her head back n forth making sluriping noise, using hands. and they wouldn't know the difference.
good idea rinsing her mouth with jack .
its said that sex is all in the head anyway .
fox mama

Bexar, AR

#25 May 13, 2012
One them old geezers patted my azz the other day.

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26 May 16, 2012
You're all a bunch of morons you know that?
hey

Bexar, AR

#27 May 16, 2012
B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
Hey ben, do you still have that 70 yr old girlfriend?
curiousity

Bexar, AR

#28 May 16, 2012
B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
At least when I eat out at certain restaurants I make sure to bring enough money to pay the bill, Ben.

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#29 May 17, 2012
I keep her around when im not in the bathtub calling for first responders to come catch me naked masturbating to the sound of peoples voices on the telephone.
sad

Mountain Home, AR

#30 May 17, 2012
B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
I keep her around when im not in the bathtub calling for first responders to come catch me naked masturbating to the sound of peoples voices on the telephone.
Omg!! Thats not okay..
Michelle

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#31 May 18, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg!! Thats not okay..
Got that right, if you think that is bad you ought to check out this ne'er do well in person. I think this is one reason for birth control. Ha! you ought to meet the rest of the family.
just curious

Mountain Home, AR

#32 May 18, 2012
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Got that right, if you think that is bad you ought to check out this ne'er do well in person. I think this is one reason for birth control. Ha! you ought to meet the rest of the family.
No thanks :)
Steve

Mountain Home, AR

#33 May 19, 2012
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
Got that right, if you think that is bad you ought to check out this ne'er do well in person. I think this is one reason for birth control. Ha! you ought to meet the rest of the family.
Don't know the dude, gotta fit right in the area on first impression when puiing into service station.
Steve

Mountain Home, AR

#34 May 24, 2012
Our Country needs help for it's military people protecting freedoms of the bench warmers thats never done anything to help the USA. Maybe this is an idea:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2012/0...
you are all stupid

Little Rock, AR

#35 Nov 27, 2012
OK! For one screw all of u idiots that have nothing better to do than bitch about men in their freaking 70's sitting at a gas station. I know them all and yes they can be inappropriate. But these are all men just looking for something to do to pass the time so they get together and chat big fucking deal. And as for this idiot Steve if you cared for the truth then you would know that more than one of them served in the war you stupid asshole which im willing to bet is a hell of a lot more than u have done for this country! and any grammar Nazi's don't wait your time cuz i don't care!!
Yahoo

Bexar, AR

#36 Nov 29, 2012
Which one of them has the biggest dong ?
First Responder

Mountain Home, AR

#37 Nov 29, 2012
you are all stupid, what war did that bunch on bench fight in ? If Battle of the Bulge,they lost. Answering Yahoo's question, can't ask any of them unless there looking in mirror to see, sure can't look down and check their junk. Ones I seen there haven't made it into their 70's yet. Health wise maybe past 70's eating theirselves into getting diabetes. Will have to call in whole Fire Department if have to load any of them on gurney, getting out of house, and into ambulance.
First Responder

Mountain Home, AR

#38 Nov 30, 2012
What, no rebuttal, any you people wonder why we move in from other places taking over public offices. I've been here about 10 years and served in the US ARMY before. I seen the bench warmers enough to know they couldn't make it in our Armed Forces. Most of them have a stench that would give away their position if had important job like sniper and would get blanket party living in barracks with others.
First Responder

Mountain Home, AR

#40 Jan 27, 2013
Steve

Mountain Home, AR

#41 Feb 15, 2013
So whats those perverts been up to lately ? Salems bites the big one, think I'll go over and see what a real looser town looks like again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Bray 1 hr What tha 1
Rob Holt 17 hr just curious 7
calico gas prices Tue Wondering 10
Calico getting a Sonic? Mon Richard 9
Heath Freeman (Jul '16) Mon Sherlock 132
Fool arrested for a breaking and entering at Wa... Jan 13 Saw Horse 8
News 2 women, prisoner had sex, letter says Jan 12 Big Bin 1

Calico Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance