SparklesNGlitter

Evening Shade, AR

#1 Feb 4, 2011
Does anyone know this girl?? I am wondering who she is. Am I the only one whos man she has slept with? From what I hear she sleeps around. Should I have my man tested?? Help me please!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 5, 2011
I slept with your man too and yes you should have him tested.
Liz

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Feb 5, 2011
After my dog slept with your man I had put her down your man gave poor ole LillieBelle chronic hemmeroids and she was about to bleed to death from her sore but, guessin that man of yours likes dogs.
boom boom

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Feb 5, 2011
So did I, but I used a rubber.
boom boom

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Feb 5, 2011
Man was he tight.
clickclickboom

Evening Shade, AR

#6 Feb 6, 2011
Yes she sleeps around. And most of you ladies shouldnt run your mouths cause theres a good chance she slept with your man too.
hey

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Feb 6, 2011
I seriously doubt that she slept with my man cause he is 100% gay. If she did I would not be upset like you are, I would be dumbfounded. That would be like believing the world is going to end in 2012. But you never know
hey

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Feb 6, 2011
Who is she anyway?
Mamas House

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Feb 6, 2011
I run the best little gin joint and whore house in Calico Rock, my girls are the best this side of the Mississippi and they will give a man anything he wants. Yea your man comes into my house of joy full of beautiful women. What does he ask for?
A truck driver with a big johnson. Damn lady you need to keep that man under control and, yes get him tested, ladies around her like to call him "helium heels", when we say heels it aint no joke. This dude comes in Stilettos in a paper bag, changes in a flash and screams. Damn I thought those heels was tied to his ears.
But be proud, he is always a good client and always pays... good tipper too. As long as that man of yours keep wishin for "The Village People" to turn him over and pays for it, he is welcome in my joint.
local

United States

#11 Sep 12, 2011
yes u get tested from now on she is gross n rents from the county collector tammy sanders in pleasant vally off hwy 5 outa calico near prison .7
Trojan Man

Violet Hill, AR

#12 Sep 13, 2011
Just wear double Condom !!!!
real cool

United States

#13 Jan 7, 2012
Dango shit main. That girl squirls tadpoles in her cheeks and lickity loves it. Shofer
Coondog

Ash Flat, AR

#14 Mar 23, 2012
Yep she a nasty little cridder! One of the biggest pieces of scum i know. One night she slept with two of her friends husbands. I wonder if they ever found out :/ that girl will give u something u cant wash off with acid. She also mis treats her children, thats what ticks me off. She needs a real good kick in the rear and rehab and church! I feel so bad for her children :(..... i feel bad for anyone around her. Shes the biggest liar around. No good dirty skank who would do ANYTHING for more drugs
Lucky

Ash Flat, AR

#15 Mar 24, 2012
real cool wrote:
Dango shit main. That girl squirls tadpoles in her cheeks and lickity loves it. Shofer
Is that you gun?? Dango shit main?!?
Hiyo

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Mar 24, 2012
local wrote:
yes u get tested from now on she is gross n rents from the county collector tammy sanders in pleasant vally off hwy 5 outa calico near prison .7
I wondered what i was smelling when i drove past that house! That explains alot thanks for clarifying that one for me. Her crotch rot is getting worst!:/
Jerry dickerson

Dallas, TX

#17 Mar 3, 2013
I heard terry foster knocked up Kim and likes her to put her foldout in ass
.m

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Mar 13, 2013
Jerry Dickerson you were with her too so you shouldn't even be commenting on this. I doubt this is really Jerry Dickerson since the real Jerry Dickerson is busy hiding out from the law because he is a dumb a** crack head who steals from everyone including his own mom to support that needle that goes into his arm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethany marshall 1 hr HaHaHa 8
Arkansas Finest Fencing 3 hr Bubba 25
Linn Adcock Sun IKnowHim 5
Don't you love it? Sat NoBethanyFan 5
any one know kaylee Sylvie Sat LOL 6
Grant bray Sat Hello 3
Harps Calico Rock Apr 30 holy moly 9
More from around the web

Calico Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE