Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Nov 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
DickDragon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This place sucks. I ordered a roast beef here and it was so dry and disgusting that i threw it away. That place is going down hill fast since the previous owners left. Then again, at least you dont have 5 kids hanging around the place, pretending to work as a waitress but really just threre to mooch offa the boss. Either way, white river stays in buisness because the food is good and the prices are decent.
guest

Ballwin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DickDragon wrote:
This place sucks. I ordered a roast beef here and it was so dry and disgusting that i threw it away. That place is going down hill fast since the previous owners left. Then again, at least you dont have 5 kids hanging around the place, pretending to work as a waitress but really just threre to mooch offa the boss. Either way, white river stays in buisness because the food is good and the prices are decent.
Then go somewhere else douche bag!!!
cocksmen

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

so you decide to complain on topix.com like a chicken shit?lol loser
Yahoo

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Actually both places are about the same quality.
Dear DickDragon

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 11, 2012
 
The prices at White River are DECENT? You've got to be kidding. Every time we've eaten there we've not gotten out of there for less than $25. It costs almost $15 for breakfast. And cocksmen is right.
the real Dick Dragon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DickDragon wrote:
This place sucks. I ordered a roast beef here and it was so dry and disgusting that i threw it away. That place is going down hill fast since the previous owners left. Then again, at least you dont have 5 kids hanging around the place, pretending to work as a waitress but really just threre to mooch offa the boss. Either way, white river stays in buisness because the food is good and the prices are decent.
why dont you come up with your own user name, and dont use mine.
HaHa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 17, 2013
 
DickDragon wrote:
This place sucks. I ordered a roast beef here and it was so dry and disgusting that i threw it away. That place is going down hill fast since the prev4ious owners left. Then again, at least you dont have 5 kids hanging around the place, pretending to work as a waitress but really just threre to mooch offa the boss. Either way, white river stays in buisness because the food is good and the prices are decent.
Agreed!!!
from me here

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ate there once, thought it was fairly decent.

Since: Jan 13

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Stopped there the other day and I almost threw up all over my table the food is disgusting, service sucks and i could swear the whole place is ran by a bunch of dykes.
sloppy joe

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Jenson_me wrote:
Stopped there the other day and I almost threw up all over my table the food is disgusting, service sucks and i could swear the whole place is ran by a bunch of dykes.
thats cause it is ran by a bunch of dykes
Dear Jerks

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Love how you can make your comments from behind anonymous names. The food is NOT bad, the service is decent and what people do behind closed doors, frankly, is none of your business. No one is forcing you to dine there. But if you're going to trashtalk the place, at least tell the truth. By the way, the politically correct term is "gay". So, if you refer to the managers as gay, then that part of what you said is true.
Buttazznaked

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

So what one of the owners at Rt 56 is gay?! I guess if you have a problem eating there because she is ,you can eat at the white River Cafe where the cook is gay. I have ate in Rt 56 several times and have always had a good experience. New management seems to be getting it into shape. Keep up the good work Rt 56!!!!!
Hello

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I like it when they have baked spaghetti, it has a lot of mushrooms in it. Very tasty with that buttered bread.
Hello

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I hope they have it tomorrow. Hint hint.
geo22

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 27, 2013
 
Rte 56 is a lot better now that kristine and aaron dont run it. The brunette waitress they had was a freaking joke.
Huh

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 27, 2013
 
geo22 wrote:
Rte 56 is a lot better now that kristine and aaron dont run it. The brunette waitress they had was a freaking joke.
Sounds like somebody that works across the street started this. White river is ok if you like bland food.
geo22

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 27, 2013
 
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like somebody that works across the street started this. White river is ok if you like bland food.
Both suck
IzardCountyResid ent

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Everyone beware of the White River Cafe. Brandy Branscum (Sanders) Padelford works there from time to time. She is a known arsonist and a pill head.

Also the owners daughter Jennifer Rushing is there from time to time. She is so mouth and obnoxious. You will know her as soon as you see her.
watcher

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

People if you think Rt. 56 was bad then try the new place on the corner of 5 and 56 by the bridge. They make RT. 56 look like a 5 star restaurant.
Kristine

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think it is funny that geo22, you say the restaurant was bad because of a waitress we had? You are pretty pathetic! Trust me I completely understand having a shitty server is terrible, however it doesn't have anything to do with the food.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Speller Feller 29,630
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr Ancient DoDo 9,868
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Mon Curmudgeon 3,838
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 261
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 208
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Voodoo Chile 943
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Aug 24 guest 834
•••
•••
•••

Calico Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calico Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Calico Rock News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Calico Rock
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••