keeping it simple new restaurant

Posted in the Calico Rock Forum

curious

United States

#1 Mar 19, 2012
Who opened it? Where is it at? Is it the same ppl that have the one in Melbourne?
curious also

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Mar 19, 2012
If its them same ole gushi people forget it.
Just Me

Ravenden, AR

#3 Mar 20, 2012
We ate there this past Saturday and it was really good food. Gushue has NOTHING to do with the place, other than leasing it to the people who are running it. Give the place a try. It's good food. And, yes, it is the same people who had the place in Melbourne.
curious

United States

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Do they have a good menu? Or just one daily special?
Cowboy

Evening Shade, AR

#5 Mar 23, 2012
As long as Gushue is making any money at all on this building or business we will not spend ours there.
Buzard

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Mar 23, 2012
Your loss cowboy!!
passenger

Evening Shade, AR

#7 Mar 23, 2012
The people running the restaurant might think they are running it at least for now, but when gushi finds out it is a success WATCH OUT. She is too much of a control freak.
Coondog

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Mar 23, 2012
I hope everything works out, we need this place . Its good cheap food. I could eat their everyday. Plus i luv the fact that gloria gets so pissed every time they get busy. Shes so jealous cause her shit didnt get any bussiness.ha ha
Backwoods

Ash Flat, AR

#9 Mar 24, 2012
We had a delicious meal there today. I think we will eat there again tomorrow. We really enjoyed it. Finally a place that has good home cooked food. We give it two thumbs up.
Granny

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Mar 24, 2012
Coondog wrote:
I hope everything works out, we need this place . Its good cheap food. I could eat their everyday. Plus i luv the fact that gloria gets so pissed every time they get busy. Shes so jealous cause her shit didnt get any bussiness.ha ha
i agree.....very tastey and unbeatable food at a reasonable price. It dont get better than that.
Gypsy

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Apr 1, 2012
I love their their food :)
Still Waiting

Evening Shade, AR

#12 Apr 2, 2012
We are still waiting for a decent restaurant to come to Calico Rock, is this yet another CORE run establishment like the dump that the Gloria Gushue ran with the help of her incompetent "chef" son Tommy?

Or are the owners of this establishment another group of CORE WHORES that care more about money than quality? I really would like to try this restaurant as long as Gloria is gone with all of the crap that she "decorated" it with, I can get a soft drink with my meal, and if the meal I order is actually "Homemade" and not a Schwanns side dish.

We really need good food in Calico Rock without the lie and BS.
So True

Evening Shade, AR

#13 Apr 2, 2012
P.S. Thank you for taking down The Don Quixotes sign, to see this sign come down was a relief for many of us here. Hopefully the previous owners can move to a new town where they can try to stiff people and offer Stouffers and call it "Homemade".
Waiting Still

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#14 Apr 2, 2012
Still Waiting wrote:
We are still waiting for a decent restaurant to come to Calico Rock, is this yet another CORE run establishment like the dump that the Gloria Gushue ran with the help of her incompetent "chef" son Tommy?
Or are the owners of this establishment another group of CORE WHORES that care more about money than quality? I really would like to try this restaurant as long as Gloria is gone with all of the crap that she "decorated" it with, I can get a soft drink with my meal, and if the meal I order is actually "Homemade" and not a Schwanns side dish.
We really need good food in Calico Rock without the lie and BS.
your an azz-hole , I can tell because of all the shit you spew !
Waiting Still

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#15 Apr 2, 2012
So True wrote:
P.S. Thank you for taking down The Don Quixotes sign, to see this sign come down was a relief for many of us here. Hopefully the previous owners can move to a new town where they can try to stiff people and offer Stouffers and call it "Homemade".
Still Waiting and So True , the siamese twins !

You twins are just pissed because DQ didn't serve fried grease !
visitor

Ash Flat, AR

#16 Jul 8, 2012
Waiting Still wrote:
<quoted text>Still Waiting and So True , the siamese twins !

You twins are just pissed because DQ didn't serve fried grease !
1 meal, really? Not everybody likes the same stuff. They seem awfully weird anyways. They dont even have a sign up telling people when they're open.
wanda from antoine ark

De Queen, AR

#17 Aug 8, 2013
hello' I am a friendof Pauline kennedy from Antoine ark.she ask me to get in touch with you and to let you know that she is doing ok.
Whooooo

United States

#18 Aug 8, 2013
Are we talking about sweet retreat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ileene? 2 hr CR 13
red blazer 2 hr . 5
Sara stetca 2 hr . 18
brandi jo crackhead Feb 26 BigN 10
Good eateries in Calico Rock/ Mountain View? Feb 24 Bubba 7
Caitlyn haynes Feb 24 muture one 12
Arkansas Finest Fencing Feb 24 Southpaw 12

Winter Storm Watch for Izard County was issued at March 02 at 2:02PM CST

Calico Rock Dating
Find my Match