Just a question

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Jun 15, 2012
I was just wondering about the Menonite faith here. I am from Florida. I am not downing anyone. Please forgive me if you think I'm bad mouthing anyone. But, Iv'e never seen a menonite ride a motorcycle. Until I got here. I'm just asking only for curiosity.
Just a question

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Jun 15, 2012
The last menononite restaurant that we ate at was in wrens GA. Beileve me they do not even come close to what you call religion. They are real.
Capt Howdy

Hardy, AR

#3 Jun 16, 2012
Just a question wrote:
I was just wondering about the Menonite faith here. I am from Florida. I am not downing anyone. Please forgive me if you think I'm bad mouthing anyone. But, Iv'e never seen a menonite ride a motorcycle. Until I got here. I'm just asking only for curiosity.
See em driving old ford trucks, whats wrong with a bike? I know a group that lets a Catholic Priest drive their Harley with them.
Maybe u have them confused with the Amish.
look

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Jun 18, 2012
Capt Howdy wrote:
<quoted text>
See em driving old ford trucks, whats wrong with a bike? I know a group that lets a Catholic Priest drive their Harley with them.
Maybe u have them confused with the Amish.
No I'm not confused just ignorant, as in not knowing. I guess I expected them to all be the same.
Former

Salem, AR

#5 Jul 27, 2014
Just watch out for Diane Ivy she can not keep her mouth shut. She has hurt a lot of us here in town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Moore 1 hr oak 4
most annoying 2 hr Red 15
Casual Encounters 12 hr Ok 8
Jamie 'Druggar' Stapleton 12 hr Ok 10
Danny sturgis out run police Apr 28 Flicka 2
News Fight ends with arrests (Jun '06) Apr 28 Jess 4
Need some info Apr 25 Meyer 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Calico Rock Mortgages