oh baby

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2012
Rumor has it there's a house with walls that bleed, a tunnel where people used to perform satanic things, and a tree that was demonic. Is it true? If so, I would love to check it out!
spooky

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Jul 5, 2012
oh baby wrote:
Rumor has it there's a house with walls that bleed, a tunnel where people used to perform satanic things, and a tree that was demonic. Is it true? If so, I would love to check it out!
Yes It is true! The house that bleeds used to have the green people live in it. Very spooky folks. the owner of that house will call the cops if you pull up in the yard. The tunnel is another story, I dont think you wanna go in there. My friend got possessed by satan his self in there..he will never be the same. As far as the tree goes, it used to be in the middle of the cemetery but got chopped down a while back. A lot of the cult used to get together and play the weegie board there. There used to be a circle of paranormal energy there around that tree that was freeeeaky, it could push u back like 15 foot on your ass. What is ur number? I can show you more stuff than youll ever forget. But if your really a scaredy cat, you might wanna pass!
oh baby

United States

#3 Jul 7, 2012
I went in the tunnel with a friend in the middle of the night. After what they told me about it, I didn't get out of the truck. The road to it is creepy at night as well. It's fascinating during the day though and I took pictures of the writing on the walls. I would love to just get a glimpse of the house but I guess you can't really get to it and I know they won't let you in it. playing with ouigie boards, well I believe it's a very bad endeavor just after being in my best friends house after he experienced with one. The tree would of been cool to see. I don't think I would ever be the same though if I got a taste of what I've heard happens at these places.
spooky

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jul 7, 2012
oh baby wrote:
I went in the tunnel with a friend in the middle of the night. After what they told me about it, I didn't get out of the truck. The road to it is creepy at night as well. It's fascinating during the day though and I took pictures of the writing on the walls. I would love to just get a glimpse of the house but I guess you can't really get to it and I know they won't let you in it. playing with ouigie boards, well I believe it's a very bad endeavor just after being in my best friends house after he experienced with one. The tree would of been cool to see. I don't think I would ever be the same though if I got a taste of what I've heard happens at these places.
Smart choice!

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5 Dec 10, 2012
The tunnel your talking about, is it satans deuce-hole down boswell?
Spook Hunter

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Are you talking about the Mennonite Fellowship in Calico Rock, the one where the bikers hang out? I heard that they had this really weird dude living in the basement there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are the murderers out Mosican creek 1 hr JusticeForJunior 58
Junior Speirs 2 hr JusticeForJunior 10
Kelly Moore 5 hr LMNOP 13
White River Cafe 7 hr No Skanks 57
Angela dickerson and Kelly mcclellan 12 hr LMNOP 6
Who Jumped 14 hr CalicosFinest 8
Bull Fighter Tue ASDFJKL 16

Calico Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance