Kelley McClellan
Shellshocked

United States

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Who is this?
Noneofyourbusine ss

United States

#2 Jan 12, 2012
He is a fake as hell liar. Doesn't care about anyone but himself ... it'll never change...
but somebody said he had a hot girlfriend and left her for a toothless girl...?idle..idk..
Sounds pretty much the epitome of calico Rock ..
wowpsychoticmuch

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2012
I m sure I know who started this. Grow the iupo you g
And he is super nice and sweet but dumb as he'll for
Dumping her for no reason .she was crazy as hell about him everhtime I saw themtwo together he wd Aas happy all he dies w that other girl is fight
wowpsychoticmuch

United States

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Noneofyourbusiness wrote:
He is a fake as hell liar. Doesn't care about anyone but himself ... it'll never change...
but somebody said he had a hot girlfriend and left her for a toothless girl...?idle..idk..
Sounds pretty much the epitome of calico Rock ..
She is hot
wowpsychoticmuch

United States

#5 Jan 12, 2012
Haha p***y say ur name
Hilarious

Bexar, AR

#6 Jan 13, 2012
This is too funny. Do you always fight with yourself? It is a little obvious that you keep changing your name and posting more stuff on this. First off the city under your name is all the same and second you make that same spelling and grammar errors in all of these posts. This is great. Anyways, thanks for the laugh this morning and I hope you make some friends so you will stop having to conversate with yourself!
agreed

Bexar, AR

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Hilarious wrote:
This is too funny. Do you always fight with yourself? It is a little obvious that you keep changing your name and posting more stuff on this. First off the city under your name is all the same and second you make that same spelling and grammar errors in all of these posts. This is great. Anyways, thanks for the laugh this morning and I hope you make some friends so you will stop having to conversate with yourself!
I agree. This is pretty funny stuff. Some people love drama so much that they have to fight with theirselves.
nunya

Bexar, AR

#9 Apr 9, 2012
Piece of crap!!!!! worthless human being. not worth even speaking of.
redneck

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2015
Well Kelly is a good ol hometown boy and he deserves so respect and in my eyes angie is doable and she does to I wish all of you people would just take a flying leap off a short bridge

Hardy, AR

#11 Apr 10, 2015
redneck wrote:
Well Kelly is a good ol hometown boy and he deserves so respect and in my eyes angie is doable and she does to I wish all of you people would just take a flying leap off a short bridge
I bet the kids on the short bus pick on you?your so mean telling people to jump off a short bridge....just meanness i tell Ya!!!
justme

Jacksonville, AR

#12 Apr 11, 2015
hes a liar and thief
bill

United States

#13 Apr 12, 2015
justme wrote:
hes a liar and thief
Meth head
redneck

United States

#14 Apr 14, 2015
bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Meth head
You probably are to you duck
Watching u

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2016
nunya wrote:
Piece of crap!!!!! worthless human being. not worth even speaking of.
Amen meth head thief woman beater pos
saun

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Dec 7, 2016
is this still a thing? bashing meth heads on topix. lol of course hes a meth head. and he is homo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grants gone! (May '16) 24 min Mike 11
Morel mushrooms 26 min Mike 9
Bull Fighter (Jun '16) 5 hr Guy 108
scooder (Sep '15) 5 hr Life 17
Roscoes family rip off (Apr '10) Wed Enter Username 19
School Issue Apr 21 past parent 13
Homeless shelter on 223 Apr 19 Enter Username 92

Calico Rock Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance