Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Jan 11, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Ash Flat, AR

#21 May 18, 2012
And sterilize them so that they do not have more social leaches like themselves for the rest of us to take care of.
well hello

Ash Flat, AR

#22 May 18, 2012
Anyway John is a fine looking stud! I would not turn him down.
Michelle

Mountain Home, AR

#23 May 20, 2012
B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
*facepalm* You must be new around here
Odd how quiet people get when you discuss welfare fraud and how slobs judge other people.
you said it

Ash Flat, AR

#24 May 20, 2012
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>Odd how quiet people get when you discuss welfare fraud and how slobs judge other people.
Yeah i know what ya mean
well hello

Mountain Home, AR

#25 May 21, 2012
Dam that man looks fine, at least from a distance. Iv'e gotta find something wrong with my car soon.
you said it

Ash Flat, AR

#26 May 21, 2012
well hello wrote:
Dam that man looks fine, at least from a distance. Iv'e gotta find something wrong with my car soon.
Jump on it then, quit being a chicken shit

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27 Dec 10, 2012
^^^^^^ This guy! X2
Ford Guy

Melbourne, AR

#28 Dec 13, 2012
Michelle wrote:
<quoted text>
No not prison, then we would still have to pay for them, just cut off their food stamps and checks and let them starve to death.
Force them to do community service to earn their food stamps.
Hide their food stamps in work shoes will starve them to death. The freak show people on bench at Kwik-E-Mart is a fine example. I miss Apu, he knew that bunch was lazy for removing his bench.

For as East Side Automotive, I'm please when driving by now.

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Jan 11, 2014
I heard he got his smart ass thumped last week...He finally pushed somebody over the edge. Couldn't happen to a more appropriate person...he's an obnoxious, busy body, piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min guest 29,638
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Still Listening 9,873
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 25 Curmudgeon 3,838
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 261
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) Aug 24 guest 208
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Voodoo Chile 943
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Aug 24 guest 834
•••
•••
•••

Calico Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calico Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Calico Rock News, Events & Info