United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

Is this an auto repair shop, or a salvage yard? Eyesore is the word that comes to mind.
SockArm

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

John Linn needs his ass kicked again by the one handed bandit. He is a smartass.
hey

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Which one is eastside auto? Is that close to the game warden dept.? Or are you talking about Don Demski? Keystone was getting there but he cleaned his sh-t up!!Although keystone is not as honest as the others. It is all an eyesore. So which one are you talking about?
tinker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

East Side Automotive is john Lynns shop. By garden st. where all the junk cars are parked. He lives behind the shop, in the house where all the junk cars r parkd.
smokeadoooobie

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2012

Judged:

SockArm wrote:
John Linn needs his ass kicked again by the one handed bandit. He is a smartass.
my friend was their that day an she said that one arm guy hit that jon guy when he wasnt even looking an he woundnt go out side to face jon
he called somebody to git him a gun an john still waited for him to come out
if you dont like jon you kick his ass
haha
gomer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

hell Jons an ok guy. hes just got too many cars parked n front of his shop. hes a good mechanic. hes just got too many cars parked n front of his shop.
Traveler

Spiceland, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Judged:

Eastside automotive was very helpful to me on my way thru Calico Rock recently. John was very courteous and prompt when I needed repair to my car. He went above and beyond to help me!
Just Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

He is an awesome mechanic. He's just takes too long to do stuff, that's why there are so many junkers in front of his place.
Ford Rules

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

tricky wrote:
Is this an auto repair shop, or a salvage yard? Eyesore is the word that comes to mind.
Maybe u didn't pay u'r bill for his work. Like to see how perfect u'r yard looks like. Did my laundry and took a little walk.
House uphill from laundry road should be pushed over or fenced off so a kid don't climb into it, why u'r not putting that place in the comments ?
Calico Resident

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

John is a smart ass but is a very good mechanic. He is very knowledgeable when it comes to working on anything with automotive.
past

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

I always thought he was kind of handsome until alot of people told me about his attitude. Then I lost interest.
WhoMe

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2012

Judged:

past wrote:
I always thought he was kind of handsome until alot of people told me about his attitude. Then I lost interest.
He has a wife that he takes care of and shes real nice .

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Judged:

His shop is the biggest joke i've ever seen. As a resident of Calico its a little embarrassing that someone would just move in and have a junked up shop right on the main highway through town. He won't even have the common courtesy to his neighbors to keep it looking nice since this is "a tourist town".
curiousity

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

Judged:

B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
His shop is the biggest joke i've ever seen. As a resident of Calico its a little embarrassing that someone would just move in and have a junked up shop right on the main highway through town. He won't even have the common courtesy to his neighbors to keep it looking nice since this is "a tourist town".
Look at people yards in the Calico area and at least 2 churches on Hwy 5, complete dumps. This is what tourists have to drive past and look at before they to get to Calico Rock. Quite a welcome mat, some people ought to clean up their own yards before they bitch about others. Right Ben?
curiousity

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2012

By the way, is there not a Department of Health and Safety in Arkansas that can evict people from these filthy rat traps? They are all not only health and fire hazards but eyesores as well. Damn you people are pigs. I think what tourists come here to see in this side show of a town are the locals that go to the grocery store with "bed hair" and that are too lazy to change out of their bedroom slippers and pajamas before leaving the house. Or to see the mentally deficient ones that drive around in their minivans, how this gets past the DMV is beyond me.

“I Herp When I Derp”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

I call tomeone to cwean up my yard whendever my welfao check comes in nest weet.
what??

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
I call tomeone to cwean up my yard whendever my welfao check comes in nest weet.
Um...how come you were talking normal in the last post and now your all handicapped or something?? Is this ben nickels??

“I Herp When I Derp”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Judged:

*facepalm* You must be new around here
Mi Casa

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

B3NN1PPL3S wrote:
*facepalm* You must be new around here
Yes, how do you report welfare and Social security fraud when you know that someone is ripping off the tax payers? Lazy, worthless, welfare sucking scum need to be put in prison.
Michelle

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Mi Casa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, how do you report welfare and Social security fraud when you know that someone is ripping off the tax payers? Lazy, worthless, welfare sucking scum need to be put in prison.
No not prison, then we would still have to pay for them, just cut off their food stamps and checks and let them starve to death.
Force them to do community service to earn their food stamps.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Calico Rock Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Calico Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••