Interested person

Camp, AR

#1 Mar 28, 2010
Welcome to Salem! Can't wait for you to be our girls basketball coach!!
Peanut

United States

#2 Apr 13, 2010
Coach Faulkner going to Salem to work might just be a blessing in disguise for all the parents here at Calico Rock. Because of attitudes just like the ones that ran him off, our school won't be around much longer anyway. I don't know about the rest of you but my kids toting around a little Salem Greyhounds basketball bag might be kind of cute. :)
Slammasta-J

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Uhuh!!!
Slammasta-J

United States

#4 Apr 19, 2010
They shoulda got rid of the boys coach!!!

Since: Jan 10

United States

#5 Apr 21, 2010
As long as the current administation if there we are not going to get good teachers, Treat and Skidmore think that the Calico Rock School system is their own personal kingdom, they forget that our tax dollars pay their bills!! Stand up!!! My child is miserable here, we may home school next year!!!
tickle me hilarious

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Apr 22, 2010
Proud supporter of Coach Faulkner!!
well----

Batesville, AR

#7 May 9, 2010
If the male teachers would keep it in their pants maybe Calico would not be in the shape it is in...
calico rules

Ash Flat, AR

#8 May 12, 2010
well---- wrote:
If the male teachers would keep it in their pants maybe Calico would not be in the shape it is in...
I think you confused Calico with Melbourne & ICC!.
Calico Rocks

United States

#9 Jun 1, 2010
Blain Johnson's the one that ran Coach Faulkner off!! Next year the Lady Pirates will do very well but not because Baby Blain got his way!! It's because those girls will remember a little bit of what Faulkner taught them. Now Coach Faulkner is gone because a couple of parents got their panties wadded and ruined it for parents who don't mind to let a coach do his job.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 9, 2010
I don't blame him for leaving.. He had steven lively, jerry skidmore, and blaine johnson constantly up his ass. The damn school revolves around basketball and the harsh reallity is ur kid may be a amazing ball player in high school but in collage they aint shit. And very few kids go to school on basketball scholorships. The town is obsessed with tryin to make there kid look good.
As well as themselves. If u don't play basketball u aint shit in that town.- mean there kids are even pricks and think there untouchable and all there parents do is tlk shit about people with there friends cause they think there better than everyone else when in all realliity they have more flaws than they would like to admit like drug problems cheating and numerous other things.
billybob

United States

#11 Oct 9, 2010
You need to get the facts. Besides the fact that you can't spell and your language is offensive, my guess is sports is not your thing. Maybe you will find your calling someday. Good luck. I hope someday you can remove that huge chip resting on your shoulder.
bluntly_ spoken wrote:
I don't blame him for leaving.. He had steven lively, jerry skidmore, and blaine johnson constantly up his ass. The damn school revolves around basketball and the harsh reallity is ur kid may be a amazing ball player in high school but in collage they aint shit. And very few kids go to school on basketball scholorships. The town is obsessed with tryin to make there kid look good.
As well as themselves. If u don't play basketball u aint shit in that town.- mean there kids are even pricks and think there untouchable and all there parents do is tlk shit about people with there friends cause they think there better than everyone else when in all realliity they have more flaws than they would like to admit like drug problems cheating and numerous other things.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 12, 2010
I have played sports all my life and don't have a problem with sports.. My problem is the bubble people live in... high school is not about sports is about education u know what the sad thing is the average sport player less than half go to collage..that's my chip buddy..and the harsh reality is people and things aren't always what they seem...-and I do have a problem with that u might not agree with me those people I named might be one of your best friends but its an opinion and there are several others that agree with it so if u don't like it I'm sorry ....
justsaying

United States

#13 Oct 15, 2010
When the problem starts in grade school with teachers who should have retired years ago, or haven't taken a bath in weeks, we set the example. Skidmore is a moron, they made him a job as assistant principle when he couldn't hack it as a coach, if we needed a asst. principle back then why don't we still have one? Our tests scores mean squat, what is the percentage of graduating seniors that began school in CR? How many of our seniors have scholarships? Umm maybe two are basketball scholarships, if we can condone a convicted pedophile giving tours at CR museum we condone just about everything! Every citizen in this school district needs to start standing up for the right thing, not just the select few!
billybob

Hardy, AR

#14 Oct 15, 2010
How well do you know the people you named. Do you know what they have down both for and against the school? Do you know if they have tried to support the school or tear it down? Would it surprise you if some of those people gave money to buy christmas presents for kids who would otherwise get nothing. Would it surprise you if some of those same people spent years defending the school and some of its teachers? Are you what you seem to be. Most of us (myself included) fall far short of where we want to people as productive human beings. Be careful judging people on what you hear. What facts do you KNOW that support your comments? Not some bull that someone told you, but real facts about real situations.
bluntly_ spoken wrote:
I have played sports all my life and don't have a problem with sports.. My problem is the bubble people live in... high school is not about sports is about education u know what the sad thing is the average sport player less than half go to collage..that's my chip buddy..and the harsh reality is people and things aren't always what they seem...-and I do have a problem with that u might not agree with me those people I named might be one of your best friends but its an opinion and there are several others that agree with it so if u don't like it I'm sorry ....
bTard

Salem, AR

#15 Oct 16, 2010
Its like a bunch of doorknobs arguing with each other. Your all morons!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Calico Rock Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gays in or have gone to norfork high school? (Feb '10) 3 hr Just Visiting 12
Eddie Potts 22 hr Lol 3
CRHS Robotics? Sat . 2
cab sanders. Sat guy 21
Calico Rock woman sought for rape and other sex... Fri omg 35
Mike Seay Jessica Cooper (Sep '10) Jan 29 MANDI 25
Makayla Champion Jan 27 UrIt 41
Calico Rock Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Calico Rock People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?